Theory Of Time

There are two theories that involve time. Which I will present for your consumption.
The first theory states that time is a woven fabric that blankets space and was created by intelligent design before the Natural laws evolved into their own states. This would cover the big bang theory which is slowly losing ground due to advances in Quantum states of particles.
The second theory is that time is based on events or happenings between two objects and can be measured. Reality then is based on events and happenings anything outside that realm is an illusion. Events or happenings end after a measured time. This leads into Quantum loops things evolve die then evolve into other states and create other particles or waves or a combination of both.
I propose you can mesh both theories together and get this result. Time was created before space and before the Natural Laws evolved by intelligent design. Once time was created then it has a lifespan unique to any event or happening in space. Time stops once it gets into a black hole. If time stops then there is no continuation of space expansion. Reality is only measured by events that happen around two objects. Anything outside that event or happening is an illusion and that particular event will surface time and time again with little or no observable effects. This falls in line with the theory of Quantum loop. A recycling of particle states.

Time is a real phenomenon and a continuum through which we live. Time becomes evident through motion: sunrise, sunsets, night and day, the tides, the changing seasons and the movement of the celestial bodies. All these actions are indicative of continuous change. The aging process is a reminder that molecular motion and chemical interactions are also at work and are a part of the time. Another important aspect of time is the motion of particles like photons and the motions at atomic and subatomic level. An often overlooked but very important aspect of time is that forces also act over time. Time, at least in our universe, has existed since The Big Bang took place some 13.7 billion years ago.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
There are two theories that involve time. Which I will present for your consumption.
The first theory states that time is a woven fabric that blankets space and was created by intelligent design before the Natural laws evolved into their own states. This would cover the big bang theory which is slowly losing ground due to advances in Quantum states of particles.
The second theory is that time is based on events or happenings between two objects and can be measured. Reality then is based on events and happenings anything outside that realm is an illusion. Events or happenings end after a measured time. This leads into Quantum loops things evolve die then evolve into other states and create other particles or waves or a combination of both.
I propose you can mesh both theories together and get this result. Time was created before space and before the Natural Laws evolved by intelligent design. Once time was created then it has a lifespan unique to any event or happening in space. Time stops once it gets into a black hole. If time stops then there is no continuation of space expansion. Reality is only measured by events that happen around two objects. Anything outside that event or happening is an illusion and that particular event will surface time and time again with little or no observable effects. This falls in line with the theory of Quantum loop. A recycling of particle states.
I am confused by the use of the word theory with the words intelligent design. Maybe the word idea is a better choice as I think of theory in science as a tested hypothesis. Another idea of time is that it rides on the back of a giant turtle.

Physics is the hard science that covers all other sciences. Physics is hard mathematical structures, which follows the the Second law of thermodynamics you cannot create something out of nothing. That is intelligent design. Theory is observation and thought , simple analogy, theory, if I create a box then the inverse would be, I should be able to duplicate that box. That would be the hypothesis of the theory. This would be the superposition of particles. Time accelerates with gravity and decreases with the lack of gravity.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
So if you
Physics is the hard science that covers all other sciences. Physics is hard mathematical structures, which follows the the Second law of thermodynamics you cannot create something out of nothing. That is intelligent design. Theory is observation and thought , simple analogy, theory, if I create a box then the inverse would be, I should be able to duplicate that box. That would be the hypothesis of the theory. This would be the superposition of particles. Time accelerates with gravity and decreases with the lack of gravity.
So, if you cannot make something out of nothing, where did everything come from? And, If something always existed then it was never designed as there would be no before.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
That is intelligent design. Even the late Stephen Hawking admits intelligent design is involved in all things just by the fact mathematics is precise.
Ok, I was under the impression that intelligent design referenced a designer; as in some kind of god creature. I never saw the mathematics Hawking used to proof intelligent design so I assumed it was a spiritual or religious idea, not science. While I am no match for Hawking's math I am his equal in metaphysics and my metaphysical theory of life the universe and everything is that the universe rides through time on a turtle.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Time is the measurable distance between interactions. Time is not a living entity but merely a measurement of travel. If time was a living entity how would it be able to measure its own interactions without particles being present to create an energetic interaction?

Reactions: wdm1234
Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Time is the measurable distance between interactions. Time is not a living entity but merely a measurement of travel. If time was a living entity how would it be able to measure its own interactions without particles being present to create an energetic interaction?
Really like this reply. So, if I am standing in place, not traveling, can time measure me? Did time exist before the universe or is it a construct we find useful? Can anything effect or be affected by time?

Man is the only one who measures time. Time was here before man. The question then becomes is time a particle or a wave or both? Time existed before the evolution of Natural Law /Universe everything is structured to precise from planets to stars to us. That indicates intelligent design or everything we see around us today would be in chaos and randomness.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
No other possible answers explain time? No other life in the universe has a time concept? What exists must be the result of intelligent designers? Or else chos? I do not know why when some humans have no immediate physical answer to a physics question they go directly to metaphysics. Humans once believed that the earth was the center of a universe created by deities, and that the earth was flat. Not so certain anymore are we. Douglas Adams, has a wonderful story about a puddle that believes it was intelligently designed; it went on rationalizing its physical perfection until it dried up and disappeared. It may be a comfort to have faith on an individual basis but to claim it explains everything for the yet unexplained of physics seems, to my thinking excessive.
Man is the only one who measures time. Time was here before man. The question then becomes is time a particle or a wave or both? Time existed before the evolution of Natural Law /Universe everything is structured to precise from planets to stars to us. That indicates intelligent design or everything we see around us today would be in chaos and randomness.
[/QUOTE

Faith always requires two witnesses, deities and gods do not provide such answers they lack structure and design. Metaphysical aspirations result in the lack of knowledge on the individual’s part.
The analogy of the puddle is just a speculating of what could possibly happen or not happen. It points one towards chaos and randomness when you leave out parts of the whole picture. One's culture has a lot to do with Metaphysical beliefs on a large scale.
The puddle was the effect the end result of a cause on its journey through time. You would have to understand the cause to understand the effect. Where did the puddle come from?
Standard Models of conservation are precise in cause and effect. What you see around you in time within the space they occupy have an origin then all you are seeing on a large mass is that effect. If the effect continues it course, then that requires observation with imagination constrained with that observation supplicated with hard mathematics not applied math.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
So is what we call reality, real? The more I read about quantum physics, string theories, parallel universes etc., the more I wonder. What is real? Is it only real in this reality? HELP!

So is what we call reality, real? The more I read about quantum physics, string theories, parallel universes etc., the more I wonder. What is real? Is it only real in this reality? HELP!
Time exists beyond our consciousness and beyond the limits of observation and experimentation. It has its own creation and symmetry and is not included in the pages of the 2nd thermodynamic law of classical physics entropy. Time is just a binder for the mass to exist in any condition. Reality is only an illusion by our singularity of observation in the present we cannot always see the cause we only see the effect either on a micro level or behaviorally on a macro level. (The more I read about quantum physics, string theories, parallel universes etc) all these are only theories not proven by experiments or mathematics. Go to this website and read about the Quantum world from Purdue University it might help you( https://www.thegreatcoursesplus.com/home).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I was under the impression that intelligent design referenced a designer; as in some kind of god creature. I never saw the mathematics Hawking used to proof intelligent design so I assumed it was a spiritual or religious idea, not science. While I am no match for Hawking's math I am his equal in metaphysics and my metaphysical theory of life the universe and everything is that the universe rides through time on a turtle.

Wasn't maths Hawkings "weakness" and that's why Roger Penrose did the calulations for the singularity?

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I don't think we even have a frame of reference to imagine intelligent design. I think it is totally beyond our human comprehension. No shape, no matter, no sphere of existance. It just IS.

Frame of reference is simply looking at all the mathematical structures inherent in all particles in creation. Looking around one’s sphere of influence it does not take much imagination to see the geometric shapes in nature, space and time the cohesiveness that binds everything together.

Man creates gods with imagination and persuasions of divinity. Creation created intelligent design of structures of geometric shapes and sizes and the interaction of such things.

Lack of knowledge will always lead one down a blind alley of errors and missteps, second guessing your abilities.