The universe could possibly have more dimensions. Here's how.

Feb 25, 2020
Visit site
I always wondered if there were multi universes and there is a possibility that one of them is more advanced than us, why haven't they tried contacting us?

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
There is a book, The Big Bang Never Happened by Hannes Alfvén . In it, he and other physicists and cosmologist explain a very rational and observable explanation of the universe without the need for things such as dark matter, dark energy, multiple dimensions and all the other nonsense that the flavor of the day mathematicians are making up today. Since The Big Bang came into being as an explanation, science has put on their blinders to any other explanation regardless of how rational it is. Very similar to the Climate Change religion.
There are also numerous YouTube videos that explain the plasma universe as well as demonstrate how rediculous the Big Bang theory really is.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Perhaps it would be impossible to communicate with other dimensions. It would seem a built in safety net, imagine the mess it would make, the disruption in everyday life if we could "mingle"? I have a wish, this question be answered once and for all before I leave this life. So all you quantum folks, hurry up and figure this out okay. I'm running out of time .