The Tunguska event was the biggest asteroid impact in recorded history. How did it vanish without a trace?

May 31, 2023
Visit site
The lakes could have been caused by the collapse of bell mines that were commonly used in the 18th/19th century to extract minerals and coal from beneath the surface. This has been well researched in a publication by Pauline Kirk.

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
I have been reading about Tunguska in the Russian literature since the 1950s. Apart from a common crazy theory that it was a nuclear-driven spaceship, the usual interpretation was that it was an icy comet that exploded at a fair elevation, flattened most of the trees in the region and reverberated around the world. With all the remains evaporating in the atmosphere, it explains the lack of rocky residue. Surprised not to see this explanation here.

Jul 21, 2023
Visit site
I love the casual dismissal of an alien ship, as if that is crazy. I guess all the new info and acknowledgement of now UAP's as real, which has been evident since antiquity, has been missed on some. From the accounts of the indigenous people there, there were numerous cases of people losing their hair and dying with symptoms we now know as radiation sickness!! And high levels of radiation were detected many years after the explosion. It didn't have to be nuclear in the sense of what we currently know and understand, since these craft exhibit qualities we can't even come close to achieving!! WE ARE NOT THE PINNACLE OF EXISTENCE

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
I love the casual dismissal of an alien ship, as if that is crazy. I guess all the new info and acknowledgement of now UAP's as real, which has been evident since antiquity, has been missed on some. From the accounts of the indigenous people there, there were numerous cases of people losing their hair and dying with symptoms we now know as radiation sickness!! And high levels of radiation were detected many years after the explosion. It didn't have to be nuclear in the sense of what we currently know and understand, since these craft exhibit qualities we can't even come close to achieving!! WE ARE NOT THE PINNACLE OF EXISTENCE
So what?

I was reading about Tunguska way back in the 1960s. Yes there were Russians scholars then who thought there might be a lot of radiation around, and many of those seemed to think that this "must mean" a "spacecraft". Why? If I was an advanced civilisation I wouldn't be using creaky old atomic power for a spacecraft.