The most advanced spacecraft of the recent time

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
What was the most advanced space craft of the recent time that surprised you the most? As you can see technology nowadays is a fast developing thing and a lot of stuff have been invented for the recent time that can make a scientific breakthrough. What was the most special for you?

JacobCooper21

BANNED
Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
Well, I’ll be first here and will tell you about Orion, although you might have already heard about this development. Orion has being Developed since the 2000s. It's supposed that this spacecraft will send people to the Moon, the ISS, and even Mars. I believe it’ll help our country to repeat success in the Moon landing.

Reactions: bearnard1616

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Well, I’ll be first here and will tell you about Orion, although you might have already heard about this development. Orion has being Developed since the 2000s. It's supposed that this spacecraft will send people to the Moon, the ISS, and even Mars. I believe it’ll help our country to repeat success in the Moon landing.
And I would like to mention the Parker Solar Probe. Simply for getting closer to the sun than any other spacecraft so far and considering how hard it is to get that close. The space craft which is capable to take samples from the outer corona of the Sun really makes you amazed by it, because of the high temperature it can endure.

Reactions: JacobCooper21

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
And also, I wanna add a few words about the Dawn Probe. It uses an advanced ion thruster, allowing it to be the first (man-made) spacecraft to orbit multiple non-terrestrial bodies (Vesta and Ceres). This feat would not be possible (practical) using conventional chemical thrusters, which have too low of a specific impulse.

Reactions: JacobCooper21