The Major Discoveries That Could Transform the World in the Next Decade

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
I think ive rediscovered an ancient process that was harnessed by Egyptian pharaohs approximately around 4000 to 4500 years BC that was lost to mankind. Ive learned how to make metal from light with a specific process that is rather interesting to see.
I'd definitely be interested to hear more about what you found.

Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
I think ive rediscovered an ancient process that was harnessed by Egyptian pharaohs approximately around 4000 to 4500 years BC that was lost to mankind. Ive learned how to make metal from light with a specific process that is rather interesting to see.
And I have discovered a way to obtain food from waste. I am observing some corn kernels right now..

Jan 6, 2020
Visit site
People discover things that they can't explain dialecticly all of the time.

What you are describing is plausible; given a source of metal ions, you will get a metal molecule most of the time. It's called photo reduction. You may have found that direct and indirect light carry different charges.

You are probably having a lot of fun wasting a lot time of time. I would be interested in hearing more.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
What ive found is that netallic substances appear dependent upon the intensity of the light and the structure present in the water and the motion of vibrational waves that interact between the three types of patterns.

The blue light makes a silvery substitute that floats. The sunlight makes a metallic golden color while firelight and infrared make a coppery colour metallic substance .

I use multiple methods to structure the water i consume for my health benefits i gain. The amount of structuring i do to make this redily visible is rather extensive, but the metal forms fast. Faster then you would believe it to be feasible unless you saw yourself.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
What ive found is that netallic substances appear dependent upon the intensity of the light and the structure present in the water and the motion of vibrational waves that interact between the three types of patterns.

The blue light makes a silvery substitute that floats. The sunlight makes a metallic golden color while firelight and infrared make a coppery colour metallic substance .

I use multiple methods to structure the water i consume for my health benefits i gain. The amount of structuring i do to make this redily visible is rather extensive, but the metal forms fast. Faster then you would believe it to be feasible unless you saw yourself.
[/Q

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191113-231008_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191113-231008_Gallery.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 6
Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
And I have discovered a way to obtain food from waste. I am observing some corn kernels right now..
I seethat your a joined troll ...you joined... trolled me... then stopped coming online. Pretty obvious that you are some scientist that decided to hide his identity but insult someone isnt it? Blah.. nazis do that all the time when faced with their own inadequacy.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi Conrad. What you're describing is photoreduction of metallic ions in an aqueous substrate. Water is relatively rich in all sorts of metallic ions. You might like to experiment with seawater as opposed to fresh or rain water. Have fun!
And nice to meet you, btw.
Minamii