The Key to COVID-19 is to Look at its Source and Understand How and Why the Disease Originated.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Bats live in a cool dark environment and are exposed to a vast array of bacteria and viruses. They do however have a very effect way of dealing with these pathogens and that is the heat/fever generated by the high metabolic rates required by a mammal to fly* (Ref below: Bats carry many viruses so why don’t they get sick). But what happens to them when you put them into a cage and keep them in a cold Wuhan Market? They get very sick and contagious because they have been robbed of the one thing that they have always used to cure themselves, the heat/fever of flight.

Now enter humans into the equation, similarly children and young adults have strong core body temperatures, very high metabolic rates and can easily generate heat/fever enough to fight viral pathogens very similar to a bat that is free to fly. Take away that strong core body temperature, high metabolism and ability to generate heat/fever with age, inactivity, sickness and misguided treatments and you have exactly the same conditions of that of a bat in a cage. Sedentary seniors, diabetics, ventilator patients and people taking fever reducing medications, ALL have one thing in common, they all have reduced metabolic abilities to maintain strong body temperatures and/or they have impaired their ability to produce enough heat/fever to cure themselves and they are dying by the hundreds of thousands. If a bat can cure COVID-19 with a Hyperthermic Treatment of Flight, surely we should at least be giving heat/fever a try to treat humans. Just how difficult is it to warm up hypothermic patients, turn up the heat on ventilators and STOP giving them fever reducing medications, and as for the bats, just let them out of the cages.

* https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...-carry-many-viruses-so-why-dont-they-get-sick

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
I dont think it is considered likely that the spillover to humans occurred in the Wuhan seafood market, or that the bats that carried the predecessor virus to sars-cov-2 were held in cages at the market.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chem721
Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
First off cages are the only way you can keep wild live bats at a market and it was actually mentioned that they were stacked one on top of one another. Many researchers still believe that the markets were the most likely point of infections to humans. The final clue that supports this theory 100% is the exact similarity that is now happening on mink farms across the northern hemisphere. Caged mink are being kept in cold conditions to promote fur growth and are in fact hypothermic because of their inability to produce heat through metabolism. Both mink and farm workers are being infected with COVID-19. Yes you might question either case individually but together, they are very credible evidence.

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
First off cages are the only way you can keep wild live bats at a market and it was actually mentioned that they were stacked one on top of one another. Many researchers still believe that the markets were the most likely point of infections to humans. The final clue that supports this theory 100% is the exact similarity that is now happening on mink farms across the northern hemisphere. Caged mink are being kept in cold conditions to promote fur growth and are in fact hypothermic because of their inability to produce heat through metabolism. Both mink and farm workers are being infected with COVID-19. Yes you might question either case individually but together, they are very credible evidence.

Theres no doubt that high intensity farming provides optimal conditions for virus outbreaks, especially where the animals are highly suited to the particular virus as were the minks. My point is more that I dont think that the particular sars-cov-2 predecessor virus carrying bats were in the Wuhan market at all. It seems more likely that the pandemic virus was brought into the market by a human and that the market was just a suitable location for it to spread quickly amongst the market-goers.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
There is still a distinct possibility that the captured bats where already infected with the coronavirus that has been found in their caves, but were unable to cure themselves because of the cages and lack of flight. By the time they got to the market they were sick and very contagious and infected the people around them, to me that is the simplest explanation and the most likely.

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
There is still a distinct possibility that the captured bats where already infected with the coronavirus that has been found in their caves, but were unable to cure themselves because of the cages and lack of flight. By the time they got to the market they were sick and very contagious and infected the people around them, to me that is the simplest explanation and the most likely.

Its not certain that the type of bats that would be the most likely to carry a related coronavirus were even sold in the Wuhan market; certainly, they are not native to that region of China. Another reason I doubt this narrative is that the earliest recorded case had no connection to the wet market, which further suggests that the virus was introduced into humans elsewhere. There is also the evidence of captured pangolins infected in March 2019 in Guangdong with a virus with high sequence match in the RBD to sars-cov-2, likely transmitted to them from their human captors. This also suggests a spillover from bats had already occurred by at least this date and much earlier than the Wuhan outbreak.

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
It seems more likely that the pandemic virus was brought into the market by a human and that the market was just a suitable location for it to spread quickly amongst the market-goers.

There has been no direct link to the source of this virus. Many believe it arose in bats, and jumped to humans. This is a distinct possibility. But it may not have happened recently.

Francis Collins, the director of N.I.H., suggests that the virus may have evolved in humans over many years before reaching its current state (1).

Quoting from (1):

"The researchers analysed genomic data available from SARS-CoV-2 and other similar coronaviruses, showing that the receptor-binding domain (RBD) sections of SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins were so effective at binding to human cells, they had to be caused by natural selection."

and quoting directly from Collins from (1) :

"The second scenario is that the new coronavirus crossed from animals into humans before it became capable of causing human disease," director of the National Institute of Health, Francis Collins explains on the NIH blog.

"Then, as a result of gradual evolutionary changes over years or perhaps decades, the virus eventually gained the ability to spread from human-to-human and cause serious, often life-threatening disease."

end quote

Unless a clear source is found in animals, this seems the most likely scenario. That is because the affinity of the viral spike protein for the human ACE2 protein is in the nanomolar range. This is very tight binding and is the reason why this virus is so infective in humans.

"The COVID-19 Virus May Have Been in Humans For Years, Study Suggests"

1. https://www.sciencealert.com/the-ne...en-percolating-innocently-in-humans-for-years

Last edited:
Reactions: PseudaFed
Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I think I am now starting to understand why there are almost 70 million COVID-19 cases and over 1.5 million deaths around the world, almost the entire focus and direction of research is absolutely and singularly in one direction ONLY and NOBODY should be suggesting a different route no matter how many are in fact dead. I want to ask just how that is working out for them but I think the numbers speak for themselves.