The emerging space technology

Nov 18, 2020
In the modern world, science and technology are fast-growing things, and as we can see a lot of new space technologies are about to be produced or invented. Which one do you expect the most and which one do you think might be the most useful for humans or for space exploration?

Nov 12, 2020
The fact that space technologies are being developed and being proliferated bodes well for progress here on Earth for better human living conditions and possibly life sustaining resource preservation. As for space travel and extraterrestrial colonization, in my opinion at this time period and for a maybe a century, "we can't get there from here"; from technology, but mostly from physiology and psychology considerations. I would relish being wrong.

Nov 18, 2020
The fact that space technologies are being developed and being proliferated bodes well for progress here on Earth for better human living conditions and possibly life sustaining resource preservation. As for space travel and extraterrestrial colonization, in my opinion at this time period and for a maybe a century, "we can't get there from here"; from technology, but mostly from physiology and psychology considerations. I would relish being wrong.
Actually I like the idea how satellite and microsatellite technology are developing. Especially, I like microsatellites and how useful they are. They can be used for different purposes like tracking rare species of animals and observing mountains and glaciers from space. Unfortunately, microsatellites don`t have rather long term of usage but their launch is much cheaper and I guess they will be enough developed soon

Nov 18, 2020
And also, I wanna add that some private space company manufactures those satellites and other great space equipment and spacecrafts like Skylark Micro rocket which is made for microgravity missions an experimants and also can take those microsatellites on the orbit.

ASK THE COMMUNITY