The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know.

Page 9 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
The article "Wuhan Lab Says There's No Way Coronavirus Originated There..." is fairly well written and does have a lot of useful and accurate detailed information. Unfortunately, it also advances propaganda from the Chinese Communist Party which has been proven to have lied to cover up other disease outbreaks. Also, unfortunately, the author did not find any information about how, way back in 2008, the Wuhan Institute of Virology published a research article which described in great detail how it was working on a certain coronavirus and the binding to ACE2 receptor sites. Yes, all the way back in 2008. Look it up. It isn't hard to find (JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, Feb. 2008, p. 1899–1907). The question then really is...what have these researchers been doing with these viruses since 2008? And how many years prior to 2007 (when article was submitted) were they working on these viruses? Ten years? So, coupled with their accidental release of a SARS virus from a lab back in 2002, I am completely mystified how anybody with common sense and a fairly decent education can, in good conscience, advance the idea that this was anything but a release from a lab. Accidentally or intentionally will never be proven since, I'm sure, the REAL patient zero isn't alive to tell anyone. And it is completely unbelievable that this SARS CoV2 outbreak came from a mammal sold at a market.

Reactions: Asher Kelman
Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
The article "Wuhan Lab Says There's No Way Coronavirus Originated There..." is fairly well written and does have a lot of useful and accurate detailed information. Unfortunately, it also advances propaganda from the Chinese Communist Party which has been proven to have lied to cover up other disease outbreaks. Also, unfortunately, the author did not find any information about how, way back in 2008, the Wuhan Institute of Virology published a research article which described in great detail how it was working on a certain coronavirus and the binding to ACE2 receptor sites. Yes, all the way back in 2008. Look it up. It isn't hard to find (JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, Feb. 2008, p. 1899–1907). The question then really is...what have these researchers been doing with these viruses since 2008? And how many years prior to 2007 (when article was submitted) were they working on these viruses? Ten years? So, coupled with their accidental release of a SARS virus from a lab back in 2002, I am completely mystified how anybody with common sense and a fairly decent education can, in good conscience, advance the idea that this was anything but a release from a lab. Accidentally or intentionally will never be proven since, I'm sure, the REAL patient zero isn't alive to tell anyone. And it is completely unbelievable that this SARS CoV2 outbreak came from a mammal sold at a market.
I made a similar post and got reprimanded for spreading rumors. As a Professor of Virology, I would want to know all the types of animals that were used in experiments and with which viruses.

I cannot believe the claimed coincidence of bat viruses coming from a market close by which sells fish and not bats!

An argument has been put forward that there is a unique nil sequence of nucleotides which the Chinese couldn’t have thought of, because we western scientists have never imagined such sequences to have value. How arrogant a thought!

Chinese civilization goes back over 4,000 years. Why should their brains be limited by our rules of what are great ideas?

Besides, if the novel coronavirus accidental remixed and assorted genomes in the wild in a 3rd species, or in the lab in a test animal, what difference is there? Nature is nature and such recombination undoubtedly happen.

We cannot issue “edicts” to declare as to how the novel sequence arose. Let’s look into this with open minds.

We can, however, demand aliquots of their Wuhan research frozen virus back to 2007, to be studied, (in those other countries with WHO and CDC recognized level IV bio-containment), and have a full open accounting of the Bat and related coronavirus sequence evolution and entire long section/region nucleotide sequence exchanges.

We also need any frozen test animals or stored biopsies. This is an apolitical request. We are not accusing anyone. Accidents and mishaps occur. As long as no one identifies, for certain, a 3rd species from the wild, where the new RNA sequence first appeared, we are left with a puzzling 3 to 4% diversion in genome sequence from known bat Coronaviruses, that needs to be explained.

We need transparency and facts, not blame. So we need an international mechanism for investigating the Origin of such outbreaks! This is not out only existential risk from microorganisms: far from it!

There are many, many more SARS l-like viruses and worse arthropod-vectored viruses and multiply resistant bacteria, that it’s time to realize we humans are totally unprepared for not only this outbreak, but also the other infections certain to follow.
Asher Kelman M.D., Ph.D.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
If Bat coronavirus could have arisen from a reassortment of genes, (of various different bat Coronaviruses), in another wild or domestic animal host, before jumping to man, ...

....... why could t such a reassortment event similarly have occurred as an unexpected mishap of working with such various bat viruses in labs also where they had experimental animal models?

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
How did Dr Fauci know for sure Trump would have to deal with this, how can anyone be so clear to say it in 2017? they say it may happen you have one year, it may happen we only have 5 years.. 5 weeks later one is out?

bbpln
In last 101 years ... First 1918 flu ... (10s of millions dead)
HIV came from the DR Congo "experiments" with live vaxx, and chimps ... (Now > 38 million dead)
Cancer causing SV-40 came from dead polio vaxx: Rhesus monkey, not chimps used. USA contaminates approx. 100 Million. Soviets knowingly contaminate unknown millions with SV-40 for 20 years around the world ...
(First three epidemics in last 101 years. We are now working on #4)
Try to find such a thing in our past history. We can now thank Science ...

I stand corrected: rhesus monkeys were indeed the primary animals used for development of the Salk vaccine. I still assert likelihood that SV-40 was the original HIV. Non-B lymphoma has been linked to "both" of them; which I assert are different states of evolution of the essentially same virus. Proof will come or not come from actual computer models of RNA sequence comparisons... not commentary in a discussion forum.

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
This author is really going out on a limb;. unless this virus was detected many years ago, before we could engineer viruses, how could it be *absolutely* said "not engineered... we know". the only way to absolutely say that, is if it emerged before the age of bio-viral-engineering... What are the two main points? computer models don't like it so human engineering would not (WHAT!) and its very DIFFERENT than other corona viruses... so different that it would not have been thought up. this is a statement about the researchers, not the virus!! and why?? because " It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering." It so effective we would not have though of it? really? This is really a poorly THOUGHT out speculative article, as well as the article it is based on. Some science and lots of interpretation.. but frankly I am pretty decent at following a scientific argument and crying fowl when it over-reaches, which, sorry, folks, is way too OFTEN. And the second to last paragraph is so question begging that it is embarrassing.
Full disclosure... I have not idea or even impression if the article is right or not, if COVID-19 is engnineered or not (or more likely , partially, and we have not seen the "parent" yet) simply that it overreaches way too much.
B.S. Physics, and a few years graduate work in History of Science.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I don't know how such a claim could be made. Proving a negative when there are such obvious ways to contradict this claim is a bit silly. Other scientists have claimed that COVID very likely did come from the Wuhan level IV lab. At any rate, there are numerous ways a virus could be taken into a lab and then escape, as we already know happened with the original SARS virus, also from PRoC.

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
The Scripps study had an interesting finding on the ACE2 attack methodology the virus is using. The rest was a lot of conveniently-slanted speculation and guessing with little to no proof to back it up. Scripps also gets a lot of money from Asia, including from people connected to China.

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
For a month, the main article featured on livescience was "the coronavirus did not escape from a lab. here's how we know". Although that title has remained the same on livescience forums, the article title on the main page now says "the coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. here's how we know". Looks like they're comin around!

Reactions: Reticuli
Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Please when you are doing research for this using regular Google will only impede you and give you results that are opinions. Most of what you see is parroting of someone else's thoughts. I want all of you to search using Google scholar and tell me what you see. Why would you did up frozen dead bodies in Alaska to reasurect a deadly virus like H1N1? Hcov sars-cov2 HIV cpmv chimeric trimeric parainfluenza. Look how far back you can see from actually scientific experiments and studies that are fully authored and cited. Tell me that this s protein allowing infection of ace 2 wasn't genetically engineered. All this information about bats this civet cats that has been known for a very long time. What happened after hurricane Ike flooded a biplab in Texas? How the hell did we contain the original Sars outbreak. Could asymptomatic carriers have been spreading it around all these years? Why did the FBI find people traveling around with sars and mers "antibody" vials in Detroit over the years? If a vaccine is coming how come they have been working on a vaccine for the urbani Sars strain for 18 years almost and hasn't shown any results? How many studies were there purposely infecting children with live viruses and studying treatments and vaccines over the past 40 years? CDC and who continue to refuse to use the name Sars or sars-cov2 to describe this. Why? All along stated how different they are when in reality how they transmit and what they do to the body aren't all that different. Anyone disputing that fact has yet to show a scientific study to show what's different. It makes me sick that this has been going on so long. Your a fool to think nature couldn't create an escape mutant to get out of any lab situation all while people are playing with something they dont fully understand. All the studies from the top of the top in the science community are all organized through Google scholar. Again do not use regular Google you will only be misinformed and mislead.

Hi,

The pathogens responsible for the corona viruses, were all caused by "Thermally Dimorphic Fungus's”

Therefore, animals were not the original origins of any of the viruses. It was the fungus's I have listed below.

“Thermally Dimorphic Fungus’s” (TDF’s) can exist in the form of both mold and yeast. What is unique about these particular types, is they respond to shifts in temperature by converting between hyphae (22–25°C) and yeast (37°C). This morphologic switch, known as the phase transition, defines the biology and lifestyle of these fungi.

Therefore, it is no coincidence that these types of fungi convert to yeasts once inside the hosts lungs, as the average internal body temperature of a human is 37°C.

A fungus is any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms. This includes yeasts, molds and mushrooms. Fungus are organisms that has their own classification of “life kingdom” which are separate from other eukaryotic life kingdoms like humans.

Most people think mushrooms, mold and yeast are plants, but they are all singled cell organism like us humans! In fact, humans are very similar genetically to fungi and more so than plants. In other words, the DNA in fungi more closely resembles the DNA of the inhabitants of the animal kingdom. We are nearly 100% alike as humans and equally closely related to mushrooms. This is the reason why the fungi's are able to chemically hide and do so much damage to humans.

Thermally Dimorphic fungi, cause infection following inhalation of spores (conidia) into the pulmonary system. Once in the lower respiratory tract, the conidia transform into the yeast phase by secreting enzymes, which is susceptible to phagocytosis by the pulmonary macrophages.

The action of the fungus's feeding on the human cells, is what causes the protein to evolve and that is how the disease(s) actually start. What the fungi's are doing inside the human, is exactly what they do on a forest floor as a mold.

When it is inside a human cell (Animal) and in the form of a yeast, the following is what it does (explanation from ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA ):

NOTE the budding process below is exactly the same as the COVID 19 VIRUS!!!!!!!!!

Asexual reproduction

Typically in asexual reproduction, a single individual gives rise to a genetic duplicate of the progenitor without a genetic contribution from another individual. Perhaps the simplest method of reproduction of fungi is by fragmentation of the thallus, the body of a fungus. Some yeasts, which are single-celled fungi, reproduce by simple cell division, or fission, in which one cell undergoes nuclear division and splits into two daughter cells; after some growth, these cells divide, and eventually a population of cells forms. In filamentous fungi the mycelium may fragment into a number of segments, each of which is capable of growing into a new individual. In the laboratory, fungi are commonly propagated on a layer of solid nutrient agar inoculated either with spores or with fragments of mycelium.

Budding, which is another method of asexual reproduction, occurs in most yeasts and in some filamentous fungi.

In this process, a bud develops on the surface of either the yeast cell or the hypha, with the cytoplasm of the bud being continuous with that of the parent cell.

The nucleus of the parent cell then divides; one of the daughter nuclei migrates into the bud, and the other remains in the parent cell.

The parent cell is capable of producing many buds over its surface by continuous synthesis of cytoplasm and repeated nuclear divisions. After a bud develops to a certain point and even before it is severed from the parent cell, it is itself capable of budding by the same process.

In this way, a chain of cells may be produced.

Eventually, the individual buds pinch off the parent cell and become individual yeast cells.

Buds that are pinched off a hypha of a filamentous fungus behave as spores; that is, they germinate, each giving rise to a structure called a germ tube, which develops into a new hypha.

Although fragmentation, fission, and budding are methods of asexual reproduction in a number of fungi, the majority reproduce asexually by the formation of spores. Spores that are produced asexually are often termed mitospores, and such spores are produced in a variety of ways.

Species of TDF

Several species of TDF, contain important pathogens of humans and other animals. The major human pathogens in this group are:

Blastomyces dermatiditis, Coccidioides immitis/posadasii, Histoplasma capsulatum, Paracoccidioides brasiliensis/lutzii, Sporothrix schenckii, and Talaromyces marneffei (formerly known as Penicillium marneffei).

The majority of these organisms are primary pathogens (as opposed to opportunistic), with the ability to cause disease in healthy humans who encounter them in endemic areas.

Whilst there are thousands of papers already published about the above, the thing that science is missing and why they are not finding a cure, is it is looking for the protein, but doing so in the wrong place.

I have already found several of the corona virus origin's within the above group and continue to cross check the protein bio's I have gathered against the latest data.

The most compelling evidence I have discovered so far, is nothing short of an exact match to the COVID 19 virus protein bio, which is distinctive in that it has multi-polar "buds" or" spikes" and resembles a ships wheel.

This is Paracoccidioides brasiliensis.

It's clinical manifestation is as follows (via Wikipedia):

P. brasiliensis causes mucous membrane ulceration of the mouth and nose with spreading through the lymphatic system. A hypothesis for entry of the fungus to the body is through periodontal membrane.[29][30] The route of infection is assumed to be inhalation following which the infective propagule gives rise to the distinctive multipolar budding yeast forms in the lung resembling a "ship's wheel" seen in histological sections.[9][31] Both immunologically normal and compromised people are at risk for infection.[9] The lungs, lymph nodes, and mucous membrane of the mouth are the most frequently infected tissues.[10]

Look at this Fungi's pictures on line to see how it is a spitting match for the corona virus.

I have tweeted several heads of state, CNBC, CNN, BBC, SKY just so they can get the scientists to look at the data I have, but no replies.

I may be completely wrong, but why is it that I appear to be the only person on the planet who has joined all of the dots together and figured out in 7 days and nights, what science appears to have missed in over 50 years?

I am desperate to stop people getting and ill and dying and have been up for literally 7 days and nights to figure the answer out.

I am only interested in saving as many of the lives I can from all over the world so need some help to get this info out to the scientists and politicians.

Please spread it about.
Are you the one who put this in its own thread?
If you want scientist to look at your (albeit false) hypothesis, you should contact a local university.

After only 48 hours of no sleep you begin to lose cognative ability. 7 days is borderline dangerous. Just be careful if that is true. Get some rest.

SARS-CoV-2 is a virus. They are sacks of protien with no organelles and are sometimes not considered alive. They can't replicate themselves, and must hijack a host cell's ribosomes to produce thier protiens. Most are impossible to see with a normal mircroscope and those fungi you mentioned can. Those spikes are not buds but ACE2 receptor sites. This specific virus has been identified and is most certianly a virus. The genomics of both specices are availible in the NCBI database most likely, so compare them. Can you show that budding is the method used by Covid-19

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
What disturbs me about this article is that it makes such a definite conclusion from very unreliable data. My conclusion is that the author has a political agenda, and a previous point of view. The lab could have been isolating animal viruses, and not creating a virus with a computer. It is interesting that the Chinese have allowed that live animal market to open up again, suggesting that even the Chinese do not believe the origin was the market.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
A persistent coronavirus myth that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan is completely unfounded. Here's how we know.

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. : Read more
"here's how we know" how stupid. You do not know anything about these issues. But those with a political agenda have convinced you of a viewpoint. The lab could have been investigating animal viruses, and not using a computer.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Sorry, but investigating the origin is important for figuring out how the virus works. Everything is important in order to wipe out the virus. You study the virus in the lab, under the microscope, under chemical reactions, etc. You also study carefully how it began, how it was transmitted, and how it grows. Also, the Chinese need to end the bad processes that caused this Pandemic. If from a lab, the lab needs to be shut down, or major changes need to be made. If from the live animal market, that practice needs to end. By the way, it appears that the live market is open again, suggesting that the transmission was not from the market. The lab becomes the logical next step. Do not be naive. Another virus could be coming just down the road if that lab is not cleaned up. This is a serious matter.

Reactions: hellopunyhumans
Lab or wet market, the Chinese do need to enforce greater restrictions. China did enforce a ban on live animal wet market practices that may become law soon. You are right, as for the future we need to investigate origins in order to prevent this from happening again. The markets did open, but slaughtering and having live animals is not allowed anymore.

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site
A persistent coronavirus myth that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan is completely unfounded. Here's how we know.

This quoted article is extremely misleading and may have been influenced by the communist party.
It now seems that evidence points to a lab researcher in Wuhan P4 lab creating this virus with 85 percent bat virus - the spike component of SARS - and possibly the immune suppression from AIDS virus.
Lab researchers from Wuhan were stealing samples from USA labs and were ejected from Canadian top P4 lab in Winnipeg months before this began.
Also patient zero appears to have been a young female student of the diabolical woman in charge of the Wuhan coronavirus research.

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site
It now seems that evidence points to a lab researcher in Wuhan P4 lab creating this virus with 85 percent bat virus - the spike component of SARS - and possibly the immune suppression from AIDS virus.
Lab researchers from Wuhan were stealing samples from USA labs and were ejected from Canadian top P4 lab in Winnipeg months before this began.
Also patient zero appears to have been a young female student of the diabolical woman in charge of the Wuhan coronavirus research.

rtb

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I still will observe and wait for more information. The fact that Wuhan has a level 4 lab in place (known since the 80s) is still troubling imho. Maybe they just had the virus intact as is and were studying it. Seems coincidental to me. But hey you guys are scientists, and you're always right. And propaganda doesn't exist. Stay calm sheep.
It's troubling to me as well. And this: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00705-010-0729-6

May 3, 2020
Visit site

Cuomo is a liar and a democrat and wants to destroy our President at the poles, He can try but who is responsible for the Pears on the water front, only one person and his name is Cuomo his DEA allows the five (5) families to cross the waterfront with the drugs coming straight from China, So who is responsible for this pandemic, the New York Police as they are all connected to the families all being paid extra bonuses, the men working on the X-ray machines just turn their backs when the drugs come through so the responsible party is the internal affairs of New York State, the first and entrance point of all garments from Europe, you can believe that the democratic party is getting their shares of the money too as everyone gets a cut,

let us look at the reality of how and what way it did come into the United States,

Not what you think or Believe, China does not distribute its drugs in Sweden, the Virus is spread through the actual drugs made in China, this is an attack on humanity and a terrorist Attack The truth will come out soon, how did the first state in the US get it, that was Seattle, the drugs were shipped on Chinese fishing ships and met in the pacific where a transfer was made to Chinese Americans fishing ships and they carried it back to their home docks in Seattle, the United States, this is why there should not be allowed any foreigners to own fishing boats in America, Mexicans do the same thing, except we are getting off the point here,

How did Italy get hit hard the first country outside the Chinese, it is called the silk road, it runs to and through the garment center in Italy most owners are Chinese and it is the root in transportation of drugs to America, New York to be exact, and how was it that New York got hit hard 2 weeks after Italy, simple the Garment factories have their own ships which they send garments first stop New York City, who owns these ships simple answer, Organized Crime the 5 families in New York which and Chinese partnerships, are the same five families in Italy, remember there is always a Paper trail and in this case the distributing trails which are in the garment centers, through the Chinese selling to the families to distributor in all of America, they believe under a legal transportation business they have full control in shipping of every item and every box for transportation, with drugs being shipped on Ships over the Atlantic Ocean.

Because of this trail, it clearly shows that this is a terrorist attack which started and masterminded in China to get even with the United States for putting more than half the workforce of the Chinese people out of their Jobs because of thew trade wars, and china had to get even with Donald Trump and put the Chinese people back to work. ,

From what we have collected so far, it is not the actual drugs, it is what is used to double the weight, it's called a cutting agent something we saw down in Columbia back in the 70's and 80’s except that was an error in Columbia or a simple mistake and the cartels saw the problem and stopped it as fast as it started, they changed it over, because they had hundreds if not thousands of deaths in the distributing of that product,

In this case, 2020, it was not any mistake, it was a copycat and it was government cutting the product and did not stop which they kept sending it out to every country they could,

Now you ask why it is the Government of China, well it is coming to a time that China has been caught in the south china seas killing Philippines and Vietnam and Malaysian fishermen by means of running over their fishing boats and then going back and running over the fishermen making sure they killed them all and it was not only large fishing ships which were doing this they even have evidence of China Coast Guard doing this too because they do not want any other country fishing in the Asian waters because China has 1.4 billion citizens living in homeland china; and then you have China building Islands in the South China seas in the 9 dash Islands, which China has claimed to be all theirs by taking homelands of other countries, by means of Stealing the property, and remember China lost the Arbitration decision stating China had no business in the south china seas building any Islands in other countries, and the International community does not recognize or accept China's excuse for invading other countries waters,

And the United States was just about ready to start a war with China over this issue because the United States has defense treaties to protect and defend these smaller countries, which is why the United States is in this area, China is Stealing and invading other countries lands, China knew the United States was building up an alma mater to take out china and remove china and all its ships from the area, to stop china from being a Bully.

The US has India and England and Australia and Malaysia and Vietnam's and Japan’s navy are all ready to walk in and take out every, china’s navy ship, s china wanted the international community to help china when this fight started so this is the way as when china does give up the vaccination to save the world then the international community will stand with china if you do not see what is truly going on, China wants to be the savior of the world and take over the entire world in every séance of the word, this is not a Joke, this is the outlook of what china is doing, right now Donald Trump is being diplomatic with China except this will only be for a short while because China will pay for all the people that were killed by this virus and China will pay dearly, the time to put china and the communist party and its ways of Manipulation and deception out of humanity and its ways of dealing with other countries!

Look at china right now, the virus came in and now they are showing they killed the virus and china put more than 2/3 of its workforce back to work making medical equipment and needs when it lost that many jobs during the trade war with the United States, because china was stopped from using Patterns belonging to other countries citizens closing their factories, China is finally paying not only to the United States but all countries in trade payments now, without china stealing the Patterns from the inventors, china lost all that now china has to pay for the pattern and pay to LEAVE CHINA COUNTRY TO THE COUNTRY THAT CHINA IS SHIPPING IT TO, You have no idea how much Donald Trump did for every country in this trade agreement, this is why we have the pandemic,

Also, W.H.O. was to put out a report to all nations and China would not allow W.H.O. to use the word Pandemic at that time causing the continued distributions of further virus across the international community, how did this come along? Good question,

You each saw what happened, April 7, 2020, did you not, for the first time in History, china was given a seat in the Human right commission and how could this happen, China has the worst human rights record. Well, China Plan is working, China is manipulating and deceiving the entire international community, CHINA HAS NOW BECOME A FRIEND TO ALL! China has and now makes by coping what all countries need, with machines and equipment not working and killing people as the breathing machines do not supply the proper oxygen through the machines, so how many more deaths were counted to the virus when there were killings from machines that do not work, and it continues to go on, this is a terrorist attack against Humanity.

That is the Joke of the Century, CHINA. The country that started WWII with Japan.

Cuomo is a liar and now it got all it needs from Donald Trump he is going back to the smear factor of the best president we have ever had,

Cuomo is the worst Governor in History and because he gives more lottery games to NY and has made New York State a sanctuary City to protect all Illegal Aliens in its borders, with this knowledge New York should not be allowed to get anything free from the federal Government, and because Cuomo is also so mad because of Cuomo poor management New York owes 12 billion in back payments to different firms and companies, and President Donald Trump is not giving in to paying these poor managed states as a bailouts with the Pandemic as the excuse,

We all have to awaken from the Poor judgments and the poor managements of New York State,

remember when the council voted to buy breathing machines in 2012, Cuomo decided to make up a new Lottery game and not buy the breathing machines, that should tell each and every one of you the born truth of Cuomo being the most corrupt of all Governors, and he is in the 5 families which let the drugs into New York State contaminating the State of New York!

Wake up America, Wake Up New York State vote this pig out.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/C...KlcgpZla-oCLwht_0PUZ96CFbVbnd9bkJXKt1aB7SCe8Y

This is just NOT true. There was a gain of function study in 2014 and 2015 to do EXACTLY what this virus is doing-create an epidemic by altering the spike to target ACE2.

why do you automatically assume it's a distraction.
I swear I bet we can take flat eathers in a spaceship and have them stare out of the damn window bring them back to earth and they'll still say it's flat.
This is very similar reasoning here and we're witnessing it all come about!
Like the holocuast deniers...for crying out loud back in ww2 germany when the atrocities were taking place they already started the campaign to claim it was fake.
That's like what's happening here.
for the conspiracy kooks NOTHING EXISTS RIGHT?
No moon landing, no planes hit towers, no one was shot at sandy hook. etc
Y'all live in an IMAGINARY WORLD
If the internet had existed during the bubonic plague and during the 1918 spanish I swear you mofos would have said that was an engineered bacteria and virus!

Maybe we would have, but now we have PROOF that viruses are created. Here is the study in 2014 and 2015 where American and Chinese researchers performed a gain of function study to alter the spike protein to attach directly to the ACE 2 receptor for the purpose of skipping over an animal to human transmission to go straight to the human with the stated purpose of creating an epidemic.

Click this link to read

Last edited:
I agree. No one ever said this virus was made in a lab. People said the virus was naturally occurring, was being studied in the lab in Wuhan. The story is that they were testing animal transmission of the virus. The dead infected animals were then sold in the Wuhan dead animal market instead of being destroyed.
There was a gain of function study in 2014 and 2015 to do EXACTLY what this virus is doing-create an epidemic by altering the spike to target ACE2. They CREATED a virus that would skip an animal and go straight to humans on purpose with the goal of an epidemic. Horseshoe bat virus
Click this link to read
A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.