The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know.

Page 5 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2020
Visit site
Yup, correct. Viruses and all other life evolves. You apparently have zero background in this facet of science, and provide zero backup for your claim.
Please show me where you obtained your information. I can state that the Earth is actually hollow and filled with marshmallows if I am not forced to provide any backup.
You're an idiot there is plenty of published science papers mainly attributed to Shi Zhengli at the Wuhan Virology Centre that basically tell you they created a chimera virus using a bat corona virus combined with SARS and using a few HIV nucleotides to help a modified S portein bind better to the ACE2 receptor....Do yourself a favour and do some reading. I have a BSc in Geology the world isn't full of marshmallows ;);)

Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
For now, I am compelled to agree with Stealth, Shortgrass and many others here that the origin of this virus ( man made vs nature) has still not been scientifically proven. The argument presented here in no way confirms or denies the true origin of this bug.

The author states early on: "Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article. It appears that they are attempting to use logic as the basis for their "proof". In Philosophy 101, we must remember that logic does not necessarily imply truth. If any premise - minor or major - is unsupported, it is no more factual or true than if I were to say "the moon is made of green cheese". If you believed this statement, I could build on that false premise and draw you into my web with a false conclusion. This is the pitfall of all pseudo-intellectualism. Thomas Aquinas did a marvelous job with this in his" Five Proofs for the Existence of God." His premises cannot be proven. There is nothing empirical or conclusive about their premises here which allegedly leads them to their conclusion. They are merely espousing a theory. If they are actually scientists, I would question who actually put them up to this?

One of the cautions I would explain to my philosophy students was to "Question Authority". I say this now because, at the time, it was almost comical to watch students feverishly writing down every word I uttered - as if I were the fountain of knowledge and truth. We called these young, trusting and accepting minds, "Mush Heads"! University was created to test and grow the minds of adolescents in order to prepare them for adult life.
Academia is a wonderful place for the exchange and challenge of thought. However, it has too often become a bedding ground for ideologists disguised as rigorously disciplined scientists. This article does not convince me as authentic.

Reactions: TripodX

VKC

Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
'receptor-binding domain of the spike protein had evolved to target ACE2 so effectively that it could only have been the result of natural selection and not of genetic engineering"
this statement is misleading.

Optimizing ligand-receptor binding and directed evolution is what protein engineers do often.

It could be natural evolution or directed evolution (man made virus!) there is no evidence to claim either theory at this point. However, when many a websites are vehemently trying to convince people using equivocal studies that it is not a man made virus, it breeds doubt that it is a man made virus engeneered in the lab

Last edited:

EnvConsultant

BANNED
Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
This article is completely wrong.

The Truth About the Corona Virus COVID-19 Because You Won't Read it Anywhere Else

March 29, 2020

The Truth About the Corona Virus COVID-19 Because You Won't Read it Anywhere Else

Mark Winkle Int'l. Consultant

In December of 2019, a biotech researcher in the city of WuHan in the Hubei province of China,
reported that he had found a cluster of SARS- 2 virus infected people. He warned his fellow clinicians to use protective gear when treating patients. He was arrested by the Wuhan police for rumour mongering and creating social disorder. He was later released, but has since died from the virus.
China has long been in violation of international treaties of all sorts- from the massive incarceration of political prisoners (those who don't want to be communists), to LGBT folk, to drunks, alcoholics, drug users, errant politicians, and any one else the local Chines Communist Party officials of each town, city, and province do not like.
Business in China is strictly controlled by the Chinese Communist Party, lest anyone profit more than the party's cronies. As a result, China has instituted a social construct where every word, thought, and deed by any citizen is judged by an artificial intelligence program and each citizen is given a social credit score.
People lose jobs, houses, personal property, and personal freedoms as a result of their actions or inactions, which are judged as such by the elite. If a citizen speaks out, to warn others that an accident has occurred, such as the accidental release of the Wuhan virus, ahem, the COVID-19 virus, they are subject to severe punishment by state officials. The social construct program is run and coordinated by Huawei, Tencent, Alibaba (formerly Yahoo), Google, Microsoft, Baidu, and Apple. Google is involved as a result of the CIA's investment in the company since its inception.
Chinese citizens can lose travel privileges such as the ability to travel by train or by plane if they are not “good citizens.” This is the extreme of 1984 (George Orwell) that many before me have warned you about. Allowing the machine to control the human instead of the other way around is truly
a sociopathic nightmare. It is the ultimate Alice's Rabbit Hole that we best not fall into.
So, the good doctor, now labeled a “hero” posthumously since he has died after informing others of his discovery that someone in his laboratory in Wuhan (next to the fish market where everyone at the clinic ate at) that a SARS-2 virus had accidentally been leaked and that several workers at the fish market were sick with “SARS1 (severe acute respiratory syndrome) like symptoms.
Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory, reported last week that the lab, which opened in 2014 and is part of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, had been the subject of safety concerns in the past. BSL-4 labs are built to contain infectious agents such as the Ebola, Nipah and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever viruses, all of which are highly transmissible and frequently fatal diseases. The Wuhan biosafety lab had been researching a bat corona virus from bats that originate 700-800 miles away from the lab. The Ebola virus had also originated from bats as well.
The reporting of the accidental leak of the virus from the lab into the general public was first met with outrage and denial by the Chinese government. While some believe that the virus was engineered to thin out the elderly population of China, the jury is still out on that point. (Daily Mail, NYTimes)

Some additional facts:

1. The hysteria by governments about the spread of this virus have been overblown by the world media.
  2. While this virus has caused the death of thousands of elderly people, it has a low (less than 1.5% death rate).
  3. Compared to the annual flu, the COVID-19 virus is mild for those under the age of 65.

Comparison of Flu vs. COVID-19:

Symptoms and severity
Both seasonal flu viruses (which include influenza A and influenza B viruses) and COVID-19 are contagious viruses that cause respiratory illness.
Typical flu include fever, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, headaches, runny or stuffy nose, fatigue and, sometimes, vomiting and diarrhea. Flu symptoms often come on suddenly. Most people who get the flu will recover in less than two weeks. But in some people, the flu causes complications, including pneumonia. So far this flu season, about 1% of people in the United States have developed symptoms severe enough to be hospitalized, which is similar to the rate last season, according to the CDC.
With COVID-19, doctors are still trying to understand the full picture of disease symptoms and severity. Reported symptoms in patients have varied from mild to severe, and can include fever, cough and shortness of breath, according to the CDC.
In general, studies of hospitalized patients have found that about 83% to 98% of patients develop a fever, 76% to 82% develop a dry cough and 11% to 44% develop fatigue or muscle aches, according to a review study on COVID-19 published Feb. 28 in the journal JAMA. Other symptoms, including headache, sore throat, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, have been reported, but are less common.
Another recent study, considered the largest on COVID-19 cases to date, researchers from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Protection, analyzed 44,672 confirmed cases in China between Dec. 31, 2019 and Feb. 11, 2020. Of those cases, 80.9% (or 36,160 cases) were considered mild, 13.8% (6,168 cases) severe and 4.7% (2,087) critical. "Critical cases were those that exhibited respiratory failure, septic shock, and/or multiple organ dysfunction/failure," the researchers wrote in the paper published in China CDC Weekly.
It's important to note that, because respiratory viruses cause similar symptoms, it can be difficult to distinguish different respiratory viruses based on symptoms alone, according to the World Health Organization.
Death rate
The death rate from seasonal flu is typically around 0.1% in the U.S., according to Center for Disease Control (CDC). The death rate for COVID-19 appears to be higher than that of the flu.
In the study published Feb. 18 in the China CDC Weekly, researchers found a death rate from COVID-19 to be around 2.3% in mainland China. Another study of about 1,100 hospitalized patients in China, published Feb. 28 in the New England Journal of Medicine, found that the overall death rate for COVID-19 virus was around 1.4%.
Still, the death rate for COVID-19 appears to vary by location and an individual's age, among other factors. For instance, in Hubei Province, the epicenter of the outbreak, the death rate reached 2.9%; in other provinces of China, that rate was just 0.4%, according to the China CDC Weekly study. In addition, older adults have been hit the hardest. The death rate soars to 14.8% in those 80 and older; among those ages 70 to 79, the COVID-19 death rate in China seems to be about 8%; it’s 3.6% for those ages 60 to 69; 1.3% for 50 to 59; 0.4% for the age group 40 to 49; and just 0.2% for people ages 10 to 39. No deaths in children under 9 have been reported.
Though the death rate for COVID-19 is unclear, most research suggests it is higher than that of the seasonal flu. (LiveScience).

So, if the COVID-19 virus is just a little bit worse than the common flu, why all of the HYSTERIA?

Some believe that China was trying to “weaponize” the virus. Maybe they were. Our own Weapons Research Lab at Wright Ptterson AFB in Fairborn, Ohio has tried to weaponize viruses and other biological weapons for many years.

Some more Facts About the Corona Virus (COVID-19) you should know:

Corona Virus Mythbusting Video:

https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...rce=yahoo.com&utm_medium=referral&jwsource=cl

But less than 2% will die.

No need to stock up on toilet paper, hoard food, close schools, or interrupt a soaring stock market with your paranoia. It's not a zombie apocolypse, it's just a virus.

So let us go back to our jobs, our schools, our daily lives already.

Mark Winkle,
International Research Consultant,
Teacher, and Author

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
For now, I am compelled to agree with Stealth, Shortgrass and many others here that the origin of this virus ( man made vs nature) has still not been scientifically proven. The argument presented here in no way confirms or denies the true origin of this bug.

The author states early on: "Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article. It appears that they are attempting to use logic as the basis for their "proof". In Philosophy 101, we must remember that logic does not necessarily imply truth. If any premise - minor or major - is unsupported, it is no more factual or true than if I were to say "the moon is made of green cheese". If you believed this statement, I could build on that false premise and draw you into my web with a false conclusion. This is the pitfall of all pseudo-intellectualism. Thomas Aquinas did a marvelous job with this in his" Five Proofs for the Existence of God." His premises cannot be proven. There is nothing empirical or conclusive about their premises here which allegedly leads them to their conclusion. They are merely espousing a theory. If they are actually scientists, I would question who actually put them up to this?

One of the cautions I would explain to my philosophy students was to "Question Authority". I say this now because, at the time, it was almost comical to watch students feverishly writing down every word I uttered - as if I were the fountain of knowledge and truth. We called these young, trusting and accepting minds, "Mush Heads"! University was created to test and grow the minds of adolescents in order to prepare them for adult life.
Academia is a wonderful place for the exchange and challenge of thought. However, it has too often become a bedding ground for ideologists disguised as rigorously disciplined scientists. This article does not convince me as authentic.

I have attempted to perform my own due diligence and perform background research including the Lancet article published early in the CoVID-19 outbreak with specific language concerning "gain-of-function" analysis which suggests early analysis for enhanced offensive bw efficiency. The Lancet article does not serve as any proof of actual BLS-4 weaponization in the Wuhan lab, but neither does this article provide any academically rigorous proof about lack of genetic manipulation.
Another very plausible explanation is neither enhancement nor natural mutation during transfer to humans at the Wuhan fish market, but as already has been suggested prior identification and collection from human subjects much earlier in this epidemic or even earlier in limited cases with containment and addition to the pathogen stockpile for further analysis or modification. My conclusion is that we cannot know for certain and that Chinese leadership has plenty of reasons to discredit any such assertion and they are quite knowledgeable and effective at misinformation-disinformation campaigns to achieve that goal.

Reactions: TripodX
Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
Did anyone read this:

Where the Wuhan Institute of Virology took almost to the letter 100% in the lab reproduced something the same as we see today with COVID-19?

Same place, same bat family, same virus family, almost the same everything and if I'm reading the paper correctly they actually *made* this virus in the lab.

Look at the citations...

I think for a lot of sceptics who are against even the possibility, reading this will make your heart sink.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I am going to totally dispell the notion that this virus could only have occurred through "natural selection", and not engineered.

In this article there is a paragraph, which I copied and pasted here..."Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells". The paragraph that follows states..."That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering". I am going to prove to you how this is bogus, and simply propaganda of some sort in an attempt to quell the questions and any possible investigation into this. Being involved in bodybuilding and fitness myself, I am aware of certain supplements and drugs meant to enhance ones efforts in building his/her physique. One type of such drugs are known as SARMS. SARMS stands for 'Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators'. In bodybuilding, SARMS are similar to anabolic steroids in that they provide the muscle and tissue building properties of anabolic steroids without the negative side effects. The several different SARMS that are out there serve different purposes in how they affect the body. More technically speaking, SARMS are class of androgen receptor ligands. What is an Androgen Receptor? Androgen Receptors specifically are a class of proteins found in human hormones…testosterone in men and progestogen in women. What is a ligand? In biochemistry and pharmacology, a ligand is a substance that forms a complex with biomolecules to serve a specific biological purpose. What this purpose is with SARMS, is the ability to design molecules that can SELECTIVELY TARGET THE ANDROGEN RECEPTORS IN DIFFERENT BODY TISSUES, IN DIFFERENT WAYS…AND BIND TO THEM!

Now, while Androgen Receptors specifically deal with hormones, there other classes of ligands that are designed to target other cells within the body. With respect to viruses, the ligand protein on the outer coat of a virus can bind to a receptor protein on the surface of a cell THAT THE VIRUS WILL AFFECT. This COULD happen by "natural selection"; BUT IT CAN ALSO HAPPEN BY DESIGN! Different cell types contain different types of receptor proteins. THEREFORE, SPECIFIC VIRUSES CAN BE MANIPULATED AND USED TO TARGET SPECIFIC CELL TYPES. So in conclusion; I have just proven that, IN A LABORATORY ENVIRONMENT, molecules...specifically in this discussion viruses, can target, attack and bind to specific cells within the human body, with a specific purpose. I just dispelled the notion that this virus could ONLY be due to natural selection.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
My only problem with the article is that the premise that rational protein engineering would not have led to this unique binding mechanism (ACE2 and Furin) means it could not have been engineered.

20+ years ago I was using directed in vitro evolution to engineer enzymes to function at boiling point for my MSc.

All you need is the right screening tool and evolution can happen in a 25uL reaction.

Just look at Kapa Enzymes, all generated through directed in vitro evolution.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Did anyone read this:

Where the Wuhan Institute of Virology took almost to the letter 100% in the lab reproduced something the same as we see today with COVID-19?

Same place, same bat family, same virus family, almost the same everything and if I'm reading the paper correctly they actually *made* this virus in the lab.

Look at the citations...

I think for a lot of sceptics who are against even the possibility, reading this will make your heart sink.

Yup. I think I read it the way you do

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
I still will observe and wait for more information. The fact that Wuhan has a level 4 lab in place (known since the 80s) is still troubling imho. Maybe they just had the virus intact as is and were studying it. Seems coincidental to me. But hey you guys are scientists, and you're always right. And propaganda doesn't exist. Stay calm sheep.
The original video on u tube was removed... this audio of the same discussion was found here...

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/geopolitics-empire/e/66974269

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
My only problem with the article is that the premise that rational protein engineering would not have led to this unique binding mechanism (ACE2 and Furin) means it could not have been engineered.

20+ years ago I was using directed in vitro evolution to engineer enzymes to function at boiling point for my MSc.

All you need is the right screening tool and evolution can happen in a 25uL reaction.

Just look at Kapa Enzymes, all generated through directed in vitro evolution.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
The original video on u tube was removed... this audio of the same discussion was found here...

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/geopolitics-empire/e/66974269
G'day mate,

The issue I think comes from that Nature Medicine paper in 2015 in which they publish on the construction of a SARS-CoV chimeric (deliberately constructed) virus that targets ACE2.

PC4 labs exist so that this kind of work can be done to prepare us for (actually) today. There is nothing wrong with the science that was done.

That said, many a scientist has regretted what another will do with their work, Rutherford, Nobel come to mind.

This virus has a genome of 30kb. That is well within the range of synthetic DNA synthesis - yeah, you have to RT it.

You do not need the virus, you only need the sequence.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

The pathogens responsible for the corona viruses, were all caused by "Thermally Dimorphic Fungus's”

Therefore, animals were not the original origins of any of the viruses. It was the fungus's I have listed below.

“Thermally Dimorphic Fungus’s” (TDF’s) can exist in the form of both mold and yeast. What is unique about these particular types, is they respond to shifts in temperature by converting between hyphae (22–25°C) and yeast (37°C). This morphologic switch, known as the phase transition, defines the biology and lifestyle of these fungi.

Therefore, it is no coincidence that these types of fungi convert to yeasts once inside the hosts lungs, as the average internal body temperature of a human is 37°C.

A fungus is any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms. This includes yeasts, molds and mushrooms. Fungus are organisms that has their own classification of “life kingdom” which are separate from other eukaryotic life kingdoms like humans.

Most people think mushrooms, mold and yeast are plants, but they are all singled cell organism like us humans! In fact, humans are very similar genetically to fungi and more so than plants. In other words, the DNA in fungi more closely resembles the DNA of the inhabitants of the animal kingdom. We are nearly 100% alike as humans and equally closely related to mushrooms. This is the reason why the fungi's are able to chemically hide and do so much damage to humans.

Thermally Dimorphic fungi, cause infection following inhalation of spores (conidia) into the pulmonary system. Once in the lower respiratory tract, the conidia transform into the yeast phase by secreting enzymes, which is susceptible to phagocytosis by the pulmonary macrophages.

The action of the fungus's feeding on the human cells, is what causes the protein to evolve and that is how the disease(s) actually start. What the fungi's are doing inside the human, is exactly what they do on a forest floor as a mold.

When it is inside a human cell (Animal) and in the form of a yeast, the following is what it does (explanation from ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA ):

NOTE the budding process below is exactly the same as the COVID 19 VIRUS!!!!!!!!!

Asexual reproduction

Typically in asexual reproduction, a single individual gives rise to a genetic duplicate of the progenitor without a genetic contribution from another individual. Perhaps the simplest method of reproduction of fungi is by fragmentation of the thallus, the body of a fungus. Some yeasts, which are single-celled fungi, reproduce by simple cell division, or fission, in which one cell undergoes nuclear division and splits into two daughter cells; after some growth, these cells divide, and eventually a population of cells forms. In filamentous fungi the mycelium may fragment into a number of segments, each of which is capable of growing into a new individual. In the laboratory, fungi are commonly propagated on a layer of solid nutrient agar inoculated either with spores or with fragments of mycelium.

Budding, which is another method of asexual reproduction, occurs in most yeasts and in some filamentous fungi.

In this process, a bud develops on the surface of either the yeast cell or the hypha, with the cytoplasm of the bud being continuous with that of the parent cell.

The nucleus of the parent cell then divides; one of the daughter nuclei migrates into the bud, and the other remains in the parent cell.

The parent cell is capable of producing many buds over its surface by continuous synthesis of cytoplasm and repeated nuclear divisions. After a bud develops to a certain point and even before it is severed from the parent cell, it is itself capable of budding by the same process.

In this way, a chain of cells may be produced.

Eventually, the individual buds pinch off the parent cell and become individual yeast cells.

Buds that are pinched off a hypha of a filamentous fungus behave as spores; that is, they germinate, each giving rise to a structure called a germ tube, which develops into a new hypha.

Although fragmentation, fission, and budding are methods of asexual reproduction in a number of fungi, the majority reproduce asexually by the formation of spores. Spores that are produced asexually are often termed mitospores, and such spores are produced in a variety of ways.

Species of TDF

Several species of TDF, contain important pathogens of humans and other animals. The major human pathogens in this group are:

Blastomyces dermatiditis, Coccidioides immitis/posadasii, Histoplasma capsulatum, Paracoccidioides brasiliensis/lutzii, Sporothrix schenckii, and Talaromyces marneffei (formerly known as Penicillium marneffei).

The majority of these organisms are primary pathogens (as opposed to opportunistic), with the ability to cause disease in healthy humans who encounter them in endemic areas.

Whilst there are thousands of papers already published about the above, the thing that science is missing and why they are not finding a cure, is it is looking for the protein, but doing so in the wrong place.

I have already found several of the corona virus origin's within the above group and continue to cross check the protein bio's I have gathered against the latest data.

The most compelling evidence I have discovered so far, is nothing short of an exact match to the COVID 19 virus protein bio, which is distinctive in that it has multi-polar "buds" or" spikes" and resembles a ships wheel.

This is Paracoccidioides brasiliensis.

It's clinical manifestation is as follows (via Wikipedia):

P. brasiliensis causes mucous membrane ulceration of the mouth and nose with spreading through the lymphatic system. A hypothesis for entry of the fungus to the body is through periodontal membrane.[29][30] The route of infection is assumed to be inhalation following which the infective propagule gives rise to the distinctive multipolar budding yeast forms in the lung resembling a "ship's wheel" seen in histological sections.[9][31] Both immunologically normal and compromised people are at risk for infection.[9] The lungs, lymph nodes, and mucous membrane of the mouth are the most frequently infected tissues.[10]

Look at this Fungi's pictures on line to see how it is a spitting match for the corona virus.

I have tweeted several heads of state, CNBC, CNN, BBC, SKY just so they can get the scientists to look at the data I have, but no replies.

I may be completely wrong, but why is it that I appear to be the only person on the planet who has joined all of the dots together and figured out in 7 days and nights, what science appears to have missed in over 50 years?

I am desperate to stop people getting and ill and dying and have been up for literally 7 days and nights to figure the answer out.

I am only interested in saving as many of the lives I can from all over the world so need some help to get this info out to the scientists and politicians.

Please spread it about.

A persistent coronavirus myth that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan is completely unfounded. Here's how we know.

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. : Read more
This needs debunking, which could be tricky:

Wuhan researchers sought and found coronaviruses from bats that were directly transmissible to humans as early as 2012. These were tested in vitro back in their Wuhan lab, located near the notorious wet market

"Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor" Nature, 30 october 2013

This article is misleading. Most viruses held in labs are not genetically engineered and originate from natural sources. Just because this virus isn’t genetically modified does not mean the pandemic did not originate from a lab accident. I doubt we’ll ever know the truth, but the fact is, an accidental release from a lab is still plausible especially given the poor laboratory practices in China, notably selling carcasses of lab animals for consumption (!!!).

People simply do not want to believe this is possible, hence articles like this. Not exactly scientifically rigorous.
Wuhan researchers sought and found coronaviruses from bats that were directly transmissible to humans as early as 2012. These were tested in vitro back in their Wuhan lab, located near the notorious wet market

"Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor" Nature, 30 october 2013

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
so if did not actually escape from lab then why does the world blame china or more paticularly the lab??
Because it is so easy, and many do not even care to try and find the truth. I really hope this Covid makes us reset our existence. far too many sheeples in the world.. Share the life out of senator cotton from the 30th Jan.. listen to him say it went into if it ever came out.. After tracing patient zero..

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Oh man. The history of US bioweaponry goes back to WWII -- Japanese war criminals --scientists -- already debveloping bio-toxins and bioweapons bought to USA after the defeat of Japan.

Live Science as the arbitrator of all truths or the few scientists cited? Not enough!

It’s not clear yet whether COVID-19 was weaponized in one of the world’s numerous, and secretive, chemical and biological warfare laboratories (such as the ones in Fort Detrick, Maryland, or the one in Wuhan, China) and then was accidentally or deliberately released, or whether its toxic potency was accelerated by “normal” genetic mutations as it passed from bats and pangolins through humans.

But there are disturbing facts about coronavirus, biowarfare and lax security in the world’s growing network of chemical and biological warfare labs that the commercial mass media and world governments aren’t telling us about.

Francis Boyle, a legal expert on chemical and biological weapons, who authored the U.S. Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989—passed unanimously by both houses of Congress and signed into law—and which bans offensive chemical and biological weapons and research, has stated that he believes the COVID-19 virus was weaponized and then accidentally released.

Boyle suspects COVID-19 is a weaponized pathogen that escaped from Wuhan City’s Biosafety Level 4 facility, which was specifically set up to research coronaviruses and SARS. According to Boyle, the COVID-19 virus is a chimera. It includes SARS, an already weaponized coronavirus, along with HIV genetic material and possibly flu virus. It also has “gain of function properties” that allow it to spread a greater distance than normal.

Last year (February 27, 2019) the Washington Post published a disturbing article entitled “The U.S. is funding dangerous experiments it doesn’t want you to know about.”

https://freepress.org/article/francis-boyle-talks-about-likelihood-covid-19-virus-bioweapon

Read read and read:

When asked about rumors the COVID-19 virus might have been stolen from a high-security laboratory in Winnipeg, Canada, Boyle says:

"It could have been. I want to make it clear that, in my opinion they were already working on that at the Wuhan BSL-4 facility. They were working on a biological warfare weapon involving SARS, which is a coronavirus to begin with.

“We do know that Dr. [Yoshihiro] Kawaoka at the University of Wisconsin … resurrected the Spanish flu virus for the Pentagon, obviously for weapons purposes, and he specializes in mating the Spanish flu virus to all sorts of hideous biowarfare instrumentalities. And there was a record of him shipping his products to Winnipeg.

“Winnipeg is Canada's equivalent of our own Fort Detrick. It's a BSL-4 facility, and yes, they research, develop tests, manufacture and stockpile every type of hideous biological warfare weapon that we know of. So, some of this technology could have been stolen from Winnipeg. I don't know about that but, as I said, the Wuhan BSL-4 was already working on this to begin with.

“They had already developed SARS. SARS had leaked out two to three times before this, and it seems they were turbocharging SARS, which is what [COVID-19] looks to be. This is a brand-new generation of biowarfare weapons we haven't seen before.

“Its lethality goes from 15%, as estimated by Lancet, up to 17% to 18% by a British health official and even Chinese statistics. Its infectivity is 83%. It can infect maybe three to four people for every person infected.

“It has gain of function properties, which means it travels through air at least 6 or 7 feet, and … there are reports that even contaminated human feces give it off, that the human feces radiate off maybe 6 or 7 feet. So, we've never seen anything like this before in the history of biological warfare, at least in the public record.

“I want to make it clear: I have never worked for the United States government. I've never had a security clearance. I've never had access to any type of secret information.

“I just read what is in the public record and the scientific record and try to draw my own conclusions, and that's what I'm giving you today. I could change my opinion if people can provide me reputable scientific evidence to the contrary.

“Right now, I'm standing by my conclusion that it leaked out of the Wuhan BSL-4, the highest level of the Chinese government has known about it, they've been covering it up from the get-go, until they informed the WHO at the end of December."

Despite Laws, Biowarfare Experimentation is Alive and Well Even Involving Big Pharma, the CDC and the WHO!

As noted by Boyle, the Wuhan lab is a designated WHO research lab, which may sound odd, considering these facilities specialize in developing and researching dangerous pathogens that can easily be turned into bioweapons.

According to Boyle, we should not be surprised however, as "WHO is up to its eyeballs in this type of work and has been for quite some time." The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the drug industry also appear to have had their hand in many of the outbreaks of what appear to be weaponized viruses.

"I won't go through the long history of Big Pharma getting involved in this. There's huge amounts of money here. I believe the West Africa Ebola pandemic originated out of the US BSL-4 facility in Sierra Leone, and [that] they were testing out a so-called vaccine that contained live Ebola and gave it to these poor people," Boyle says.

"As for the CDC, it has been involved in every … BSL-4 biological warfare death science you could possibly imagine … It's a matter of public record that during the Reagan administration, the CDC and the American Type Culture Collection sent 40 shipments of weapons-grade biological warfare agents to Saddam Hussein in Iraq, in the hope and expectation that he would weaponize these agents and use them against Iran …

“Of course, the problem is that when that war was over … an order was given to U.S. military forces to blow up Saddam Hussein's biological warfare facilities, and that's not how you deal with biological warfare weapons …

“[It] contaminated our own troops, and that was a causative factor in the Gulf War Syndrome that … murdered about 11,000 U.S. troops and disabled about 100,000."

According to Boyle, the U.S. government spent $100 billion on biological warfare programs since September 11, 2011, up until October 2015, which is no small sum.

To put it into perspective, the U.S. spent $40 billion (assuming a constant dollar value) on the Manhattan Project, which developed the atomic bomb.

Boyle also estimates the U.S. has some 13,000 life scientists working within the biowarfare industry.

"Clearly, the Reagan administration, under the influence of its NeoConservatives who definitely believe in biological weapons and ethnic-specific biological weapons (you can see that in the PNAC report), were engaged in the use of DNA genetic engineering for the purpose of manufacturing biological weapons.

“That is why I gave a Congressional briefing in Washington, D.C. in 1985. I was asked to do that by the Council for Responsible Genetics that I work with, which involves the leading life scientists in the world from MIT and Harvard.

“I spent seven years at Harvard. I have three degrees and I knew all these people. They asked me to serve as their lawyer and give this Congressional briefing. I blew the whistle, and then they asked me to draft the implementing legislation, which I did …

“I want to make it clear I'm not here to speak in their name, I'm only speaking in my name, but if you look at my book, 'Biological Warfare and Terrorism,' professor Jonathan King wrote the foreword. So, I have the leading MIT professor of molecular biology supporting what I'm saying, if you don't think I know enough science about it."

Case in point is HIV, which also wasn't created in a lab....communicated into the human population in the 1950's by means of contamination of polio vaccine by a virus known early on as "SV-40". While SV-40 originated in nature from chimpanzees ....

In last 101 years ... First 1918 flu ... (10s of millions dead)
HIV came from the DR Congo "experiments" with live vaxx, and chimps ... (Now > 38 million dead)
Cancer causing SV-40 came from dead polio vaxx: Rhesus monkey, not chimps used. USA contaminates approx. 100 Million. Soviets knowingly contaminate unknown millions with SV-40 for 20 years around the world ...
(First three epidemics in last 101 years. We are now working on #4)
Try to find such a thing in our past history. We can now thank Science ...

Francis Boyle, a legal expert on chemical and biological weapons, who authored the U.S. Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989—passed unanimously by both houses of Congress and signed into law—and which bans offensive chemical and biological weapons and research, has stated that he believes the COVID-19 virus was weaponized and then accidentally released.

After August 12, 2015, Tianjin explosions, chemical and biological experts from the military were on site .... Need to keep it on the low if such is not lawful ...

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
This shows it wasn't deliberately manufactured in a lab NOT that someone in the Wuhan bat research lab (who has since disappeared) didn't inadvertently catch and then spread COVID 19.

Mar 21, 2020
Visit site
It's like if Chernobyl had killed 40 million and you publishef an article saying, "The Chernobyl Meltdown Fusion wasnt man made, here's how we know." Then went on to argue that nuclear fusion is a natural occurence.

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
... this article is highly misinformed about the technology and research in-place to do exactly what the author "claims" to not be possible. Receptors from evolutionary-models have already successfully been incorporated and evaluated in laboratory settings with these chimeric viruses. The statements in this article are just plain fraudulent and negligent. It does nothing more than allow "evil labs", in the author's words, to continue to hide under public-misinformation disguised as a science in articles such as these...

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
You've lumped two assumptions under the same article title saying "it didn't escape from lab." The first being just that, that it did not escape from a lab, and the second that it wasn't an engineered virus. But the only thing that you've given evidence of in your article is that it wasn't an engineered virus. That doesn't prove that it still didn't escape from the Wuhan lab only a couple hundred meters from the Hunan Seafood Market. But if it wasn't engineered, why would it be at the lab? I would strongly recommend checking out what this smart fellow has stumbled upon.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU

Status
Not open for further replies.