Stunningly intact giant squid washes ashore in South Africa

Jfz

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
It boggles the mind why most people don't think of turning their cellphones horizontally to make wide-view videos that record full scenery. How hard can it possibly be to flip a cellphone from portrait (vertical) to "camera" (horizontal)? It would have made a much better viewing of the squid on the sand.

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
I agree, people watch videos on their phone sideways yet can't remember to take video up and down. I usually post "the phone goes sideways for video and up and down for putting it in you pocket". Nothing more uncommon in this world than common sense.

Jun 20, 2020
Visit site
It’s really frustrating. I mean, we are seeing a once in a lifetime event and the dippiness is so distracting. LANDSCAPE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PEOPLE. Portrait is for portraits.
Rant over. Cool squid.
It boggles the mind why most people don't think of turning their cellphones horizontally to make wide-view videos that record full scenery. How hard can it possibly be to flip a cellphone from portrait (vertical) to "camera" (horizontal)? It would have made a much better viewing of the squid on the sand.