Space and God

Dec 11, 2021
Visit site
Hello, i have many evidences of existence of God during my life and some scientiests wrote thst He exists , if Bible is true and the Earth is 6000 years old it is not true that the universe is billion yesrs old and that the light from stars overcomes millions light yaers to reach Earth.

Two honest people, or two honest experts, can look at the same evidence, and come to different conclusions. The only knowledge we have is statistical. And statistics are subjective. Because of your point of view. A personal scale of relevance. The statistics of trial and error is the only knowledge men have. And it's the only progress man has made.

Reactions: Onemetertwometer
Dec 14, 2021
Visit site
Hello, i have many evidences of existence of God during my life and some scientiests wrote thst He exists , if Bible is true and the Earth is 6000 years old it is not true that the universe is billion yesrs old and that the light from stars overcomes millions light yaers to reach Earth.
To say the Universe is 13.8 billion years old is a relative assertion, only relevant given the relative observations of human beings in the context of life on Helius 3 in the Sol system. In reality, the Universe is infinite. A year is a subjective unit constructed relative to observations of the orbit of the Earth around the Sun. Like all relative units of measurement, the year is subject to infinite improvement in precision (i.e., what is 1/of 1 year? There is no relative answer). To measure any aspect of spacetime with accuracy would require infinite processing power, because all information exists relative to the Singularity. I would argue that the Singularity is evidence of an eternal God at the core of reality, and that only God can give reality definition. What we can do, is speculate relative to observational context.