Skulls from ancient North Americans hint at multiple migration waves

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
If the European type skull was 13000 years old was it morally or ethically responsible for later generations to replace this race or for Asian/African/Australian types to supplant the Artic/Mixed tribe types. If the America’s at one time supported a diverse population what happeneda

Reactions: Ti Jarr
Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
I would suggest that 10,000 to 15.000 years ago humans acted without the moral and ethical convictions we are guided by today - so imposing our laws and ethics on them is unrealistic.

Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
I would suggest that 10,000 to 15.000 years ago humans acted without the moral and ethical convictions we are guided by today - so imposing our laws and ethics on them is unrealistic.
How could there be a suggestion implied, offering morals and/ or ethics? The question asked (moreso inquiry/ statement) far from deduced anything that warranted such suggestion. The mere mention of ethics created and imposed by one type, and then laws to rule all others is in itself more reason to realistically inquire such. WHAT HAPPENED to HUMANITY was the basic inquiry. Four types, randomly in a cave of North America...like at a bus stop? If this were true, then yes, how have we evolved to the current state? To date, the conquistador has run havoc on each established society in his (their)path. And established (I would suggest) the barbarous ethical standards (for conquered beings) and backwards moral pyramid you mention, thwarting humanity into perpetual purgatory (per the established definition/language when creating the standard to rest the mentioned laws on, taking over 2000 years to cement the greatest story). I'd be more interested in the earlier humans character as opposed to the latter. Clearly, the very NATURAL understanding and respect for nature and communal spirit they had and lived by (before, like COVID, an infectious plague who ensue) would trump the later created laws and ethics of an animalistic kind. Just suggesting..... No?