Sexsomnia really exists — here's what to know about 'sleep sex'

Feb 24, 2023
Visit site
Sexsomnia is a disorder that leads people to perform sexual behaviors while they're asleep.

Sexsomnia really exists — here's what to know about 'sleep sex' : Read more
Thank you so much for this information on this as iv been told by every partner since my teens I have a regular habit of waking them up and having full sex with them. I never even new it was a thing, I also sleep walk witch is getting more regular than ever and in turn its become dangerous, as I cook random things leaving them to burn, fall down the stairs and even walk out my front door. I also have always spoken to people specifically if they are not aware im asleep and ask me a question witch I answer so normally they don't believe me when I wake up and not remember. Eyes open the lot. I'm 38 I don't do drinking or drugs but I do have adhd, but I never had any of this as a child. And wot was once in a blue moon is now once or twine a month with sleep walking, nearly every time my partner stays I start having sleep sex with him and talking gose on alot more than it ever has. Is this linked to my adhd or is there an underlying issue, as I was in a serious car crash a couple of years ago I was in hospital for weeks and thinking about it its been progressing since then but I had a mri scan once I got to the hospital. Literally not sure on what to do as iv never even seen information on this level and its really opened my eyes to the fact I should of looked in to it years ago.
Im with a good man and iv literally told him just go with it, but in the past Iv felt completely violated by the person the next day, not remembering anything.
Sorry for the long reply

Oct 17, 2023
Visit site
Hi I didn't even know that it was even a thing as I saw it in a web series from dreamsfilms where the actress started moaning while she was sleeping, until now after reading this blog.