See the oldest human ever found in Egypt in stunning new facial approximation

Apr 25, 2023
Visit site
This so called "research" is not to be considered legitimate. The Egyptian ministry of tourism and antiquities has released an official statement regarding this article, that whoever these Brazilian researchers are have not in any way issued a request to investigate the skeleton that lies in the Egyptian museum of civilization and has not laid a hand on it, and thus these results are not ligitimate and is not considered an academic study.

This, by the tone it was written in and the illustrated images, show an undoubted bias to the afrocentric movement.

This is beyond Shameful.

Apr 26, 2023
Visit site
This so called "research" is not to be considered legitimate. The Egyptian ministry of tourism and antiquities has released an official statement regarding this article, that whoever these Brazilian researchers are have not in any way issued a request to investigate the skeleton that lies in the Egyptian museum of civilization and has not laid a hand on it, and thus these results are not ligitimate and is not considered an academic study.

This, by the tone it was written in and the illustrated images, show an undoubted bias to the afrocentric movement.

This is beyond Shameful.

Did you even read the study?
Read the third paragraph in the "Materials and methods". They actually went there to capture the data.

Reactions: cogitas3d
May 6, 2023
Visit site

This is beyond Shameful.
I wrote an article where I detail my response to the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities of Egypt, which issued a careless note about our work, in a way that, unfortunately, spread inaccurate information about the methodology used, since everything was very detailed in the article we wrote about Nazlet Khater's facial approximation.
Article link: https://bit.ly/3Nthbtc

Reactions: OldWizard
May 6, 2023
Visit site
Did you even read the study?
Read the third paragraph in the "Materials and methods". They actually went there to capture the data.
Yes, in that study we explain all the details. Thank you!

I wrote an article where I detail my response to the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities of Egypt, which issued a careless note about our work, in a way that, unfortunately, spread inaccurate information about the methodology used, since everything was very detailed in the article we wrote about Nazlet Khater's facial approximation.

Apr 26, 2023
Visit site
Yes, in that study we explain all the details. Thank you!

Thanks for the reply, and fantastic scholarship! It's a shame that politics has gotten to the point that incredibly well researched studies receive such careless criticisms on account of surface level gut reactions.

Reactions: cogitas3d