seasonal flu jag

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Here goes
I had the seasonal flu jag on November 6th 2019 ,on Nov 14th i woke with a sore throat and sweating (fever ) later a headache sporadic coughing started 9hrs later , following day headache,slight fever ,sore throat gone but still had sporadic coughing fits throughout the day which started to get worse but became lethargic

The headaches sore throat and fever all stopped after 3rd day but the coughing stayed and i was getting more lethargic ,this went into the 2nd week and then the breathlessness started went to the doctors

who had took on a nurse that was dealing with all the after effects of the flu jag (her words not mine) i had cracklin in the lungs and given steroids and antibiotics (antibiotics are harder to get than herion in my area ), but by the amount of scripts she had written that rule must have changed

following week symptoms getting worse with my chest?breathing , given a stronger strain of antibiotics 3 weeks later cough gone , breathing better but still lethargic after 5 weeks still lethargic but felt ok

My sister ,mother and father all fell with the same symptoms exactly a week after getting the seasonal flu jag , and yes i know they tell you you don't get a flu but you do get a viral strain as such

So what i'm getting at is maybe this virus is contained in the seasonal flu jag maybe this is where researchers should be looking ,it's all fine and well saying it started in China , look how many europeans /westerners work/commute to china maybe it started iright at home in every county

My symptoms were exact same as the symptoms given by the WHO

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
So what i'm getting at is maybe this virus is contained in the seasonal flu jag maybe this is where researchers should be looking.

Hey there,

Researchers are looking in a wide array of places to find helpful data to combat COVID-19. The CDC has posted a lot of info relating to both this newer strain as well as the more common influenza virus.

One such post can be found here.

In the 4th paragraph under the Discussion heading is this:
"COVID-19 symptoms are similar to those of influenza (e.g., fever, cough, and shortness of breath), and the current outbreak is occurring during a time of year when respiratory illnesses from influenza and other viruses, including other coronaviruses that cause the “common cold,” are highly prevalent."

We've also covered it on the LiveScience Editorial side as well, here.

While they are definitely distinct, it's easy to understand how experiencing one can lead people to believe it is the other. The only real way to be positive is via testing.

Reactions: Lutfij
Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey there,

Researchers are looking in a wide array of places to find helpful data to combat COVID-19. The CDC has posted a lot of info relating to both this newer strain as well as the more common influenza virus.

One such post can be found here.

In the 4th paragraph under the Discussion heading is this:
"COVID-19 symptoms are similar to those of influenza (e.g., fever, cough, and shortness of breath), and the current outbreak is occurring during a time of year when respiratory illnesses from influenza and other viruses, including other coronaviruses that cause the “common cold,” are highly prevalent."

We've also covered it on the LiveScience Editorial side as well, here.

While they are definitely distinct, it's easy to understand how experiencing one can lead people to believe it is the other. The only real way to be positive is via testing.
I'm Based in Scotland

As easy as it is to shoot my theory down can i just say ,it was not the flu in any guise or form and 3 other healthy folk coming down in the same period who live in different locations ?

I have never had symptoms as bad as i have had this or for such a prolonged period and yes could go get tested NOW, but you couldn't 3 months ago