Scientists create 'slits in time' in mind-bending physics experiment

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Researchers replicated the classic double slit experiment using lasers, but their slits are in time not space.

Scientists create 'slits in time' in mind-bending physics experiment : Read more
"Slits in time" seems to indicate scientists possibly being able to send light through time? If so past and forward?
I often ponder if we have been the recipients of this sort of technology. Of course, the technology involved would be far advanced in this situation involving the present. I sort of doubt this has occurred since evidence of such an action would have been recorded and identified as an aberrant event.
Still, the rapid evolution of human technology amazes me. I would not doubt we unravel seemingly unreachable quandaries of science including traveling to other worlds following discoveries in effective propulsion and materials affording safety during space travel.
This is all advancing quickly now. If anything, we should examine the phenomena of this increasing evolution of a technology which appears to be outstripping our control.

Apr 13, 2023
Visit site
Time is a universal variation and can not be changed. Local relativistic time is merely the change in local space due to inertial variations which mathematically is represented by a forth dimension.