Scientists Are Racing to Figure Out Why This Giant Glacier in Antarctica Is Melting So Fast

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
A robotic submarine is about to descend into a dark, water-filled cavern in Antarctica, to try to find out why one of the continent's largest glaciers is melting so fast.

Scientists Are Racing to Figure Out Why This Giant Glacier in Antarctica Is Melting So Fast : Read more
No mystery here except to those who do not know the prophetic word some of which is:
"... Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?..." However, to put the robot down there in the ocean is a good start to study this science.

Goldfish...Can't remember. Hey! Is that some bowl-shaped wall? I've never seen that before. (swim...swim). Hey! Is that some kind of bowl-shaped wall? Why yes indeed it is melting because of undersea volcanoes, but it's all your fault and you need to pay your CO2 taxes for absolutely no logical reason at all. Hey! Why is the Antarctic Glacier melting so fast over the ocean?

Reactions: Truthseeker007
No mystery here except to those who do not know the prophetic word some of which is:
"... Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?..." However, to put the robot down there in the ocean is a good start to study this science.

Not to get off track here but how do you suppose your god is coming back? A spaceship? How will space be on fire? The heavens is space isn't it? From the verse it also sounds like it could be talking about the Sun becoming a Supernova especially since it is saying in space.

Goldfish...Can't remember. Hey! Is that some bowl-shaped wall? I've never seen that before. (swim...swim). Hey! Is that some kind of bowl-shaped wall? Why yes indeed it is melting because of undersea volcanoes, but it's all your fault and you need to pay your CO2 taxes for absolutely no logical reason at all. Hey! Why is the Antarctic Glacier melting so fast over the ocean?

So true!:LOL:

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
When are you pseudo-scientists going to let up with the fiction and lies? Why are you bent on alarming the people by peddling unfounded theories which have not been scientifically proven?

The reason for climate change is that humanity is entering into a new epoch called Aquarius which Jesus Christ spoke about in Like 22:10, a man with a pitcher of water.
A new era brings climate change, behavioral change in humanity, enlightenment and increased consciousness.

All these garbage about the ice caps melting is absolute gobbledygook

Please take your superstition somewhere else.

Reactions: Sally
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Since 2017 from "The Guardian" to the NY Times, Washington Post and much of the Science Community have been reporting
that "91 Active Ocean Floor Volcanoes have been discovered within Antarctica" and no one is doing anything about it when they can. The issue is who and how. The Ocean Geothermal Energy Foundation would be a great one to contact due to that Jim Shnell, PhD and Wilfred Elders, PhD, John Orcutt & William Osborn February 11,-13, 2019: "EXPLORATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF SUPERCRITICAL GEOTHERMAL RESOURCES ON THE OCEAN FLOOR" have discovered who are a member of OGEF who presented their research in 2019 Conference. However, their is hope if only they could extend their findings to Antarctica Community with their evidence and realize that there is hope if they knew the World Bank offers grants for renewable energy around the world for one and there are other resources such as "Inside Philanthropy." Geothermal "closed-loop system" is the best choice for the environment. Geothermal is one of the cleanest forms of renewable energy according to the research and time is of the essence at this point.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
For
Not to get off track here but how do you suppose your god is coming back? A spaceship? How will space be on fire? The heavens is space isn't it? From the verse it also sounds like it could be talking about the Sun becoming a Supernova especially since it is saying in space.
Most probably/possibly a reference to the upcoming 12,000 year sun cycle and shift of Earth's magnetic fields/poles
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=B_zfMyzXqfI&feature=emb_logo

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I hesitate to ask but do you have any evidence to support that conjecture or do you just feel it?
The third heaven is the abode of God.
The second heaven is the atmosphere, where the sun, moon, solar system, stars, and planets are.
The first heaven is where we are on earth.

May 10, 2021
Visit site
It is likely a volcano. I have actually predicted this accelerated melting - I believe all of ice on Antarctica will melt before the end of the century.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is likely a volcano. I have actually predicted this accelerated melting - I believe all of ice on Antarctica will melt before the end of the century. If anyone is interested, comprehensive details can be found on
The Climate does change, but the solar system models show that it should be cooling right now, not warming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts