Scientists Are Racing to Figure Out Why This Giant Glacier in Antarctica Is Melting So Fast

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
The models are models based on currently accepted theories. My model says the ice will melt.
Where is your model on the website in relation to the alternative physics? (you did a nice job making it, for some basic html and css I assume) Imagination is not a reputable source.
You say "everything existing must be absorbing and radiating energy all the time," that is untrue, it can be stored. A basic example is in the orbitals of electrons. Potential energy basically make this statement impossible. Why must everything absolute be featureless? You don't explain anything. I'm not even going to get into the little bottom popup about how the brain works.

I couldn't find your ice melting model.

May 10, 2021
Visit site
Sure, energy can be relatively stored, but no system can be completely isolated and therefor must be exchanging energy with the environment at some scale. If one cannot measure the oscillation of electron energy, that does not mean such oscillation does not exist.
Ice melting is a part of planetary neurogenesis hypothesized in The Solar System article, with some details in other articles.

Sure, energy can be relatively stored, but no system can be completely isolated and therefor must be exchanging energy with the environment at some scale. If one cannot measure the oscillation of electron energy, that does not mean such oscillation does not exist.
Ice melting is a part of planetary neurogenesis hypothesized in The Solar System article, with some details in other articles.
Thank you.