Satellites are helping scientists to prevent global warming

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
There are special space projects that help to prevent global warming. There are special satellites that are observing glacial changes from space and making the fork for scientists easier. Variations in glacial change are the key indicators of regional climate change. The regulation of water balance is often controlled by glacial change and movement. In global warming conditions, glaciers degrade and recede, which is expressed in the related changes in sea levels. Monitoring glacial melting is imperative to studies concerning ocean level changes.

Nov 12, 2020
Is there a software mathematically based model(s) that relates global climate changes to the growth of human populations, resources usage and agriculture by humans, volcanic and other natural cycles such as Solar activity, methane releases and ocean acidification. I'm remembering a MIT software model by Jay Forrester for the Club Of Rome done in the 1960's (? ), that relates human resource usage to human population growth and projected resultant economic collapse.

Reactions: bearnard1616

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Is there a software mathematically based model(s) that relates global climate changes to the growth of human populations, resources usage and agriculture by humans, volcanic and other natural cycles such as Solar activity, methane releases and ocean acidification. I'm remembering a MIT software model by Jay Forrester for the Club Of Rome done in the 1960's (? ), that relates human resource usage to human population growth and projected resultant economic collapse.
I don`t exactly whether it is connected with agriculture or with the growth of the human population. The large impact of global warming makes carbon emission. Talking about observing environmental changes in the world there companies that manufacture special microsatellites with special purposes and I found some information about those satellites.
Dragonfly Aerospace

Nov 12, 2020
Thanks. Global Climate change has portentous, untoward consequences for the future of human existence with an increasing population. Measurements and analyses need to be codified which today appears lacking for a comprehensive forecast.

Reactions: bearnard1616

ASK THE COMMUNITY