Question SARS-CoV-2 Origin Question

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
While the rest of the world stopped trying to inoculate against or find medicine, I imagine that in China they would think otherwise. The SARS epidemic would have been a wake up call that in China there is a higher likelihood of a virus migrating from fowl or mammal to humans. 16 years later SARS-CoV-2 could be something developed during such a process

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Time will tell on this ??
Butt his organism has to be intruded to a host, if the studies where on dogs then dogs would die if sheep the sheep would die or chickens,ducks or fowl, the flow issue was a different family , this is a virus man made.
They where doing studies with human cells, know for being in the US weapons department makes me think that if they where testing human cells what was the point and for what reason and why make a organism that kills
You are either making something to kill
because you would make something just for the heck of it

We dont not make things that kill and study them we only make them to kill humans for the control of population or war

Why have they not said what was the base of there study and the purpose we need to ask this why and what for

LCarlson

Administrator
Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
Please remember that there is no scientifically valid data from accredited sources to indicate that this virus came from a lab. We are going to watch this thread very carefully to ward against conspiracy theories and other disruptive misinformation.

Reactions: Lutfij and vitico
Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I know but it is scary that it came from no where ,, why,sounds impossible to me
these are the things we study and make for war

I was with the us weapons division for 18 years

LCarlson

Administrator
Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
Unfortunately, the chaos of nature itself is quite capable of creating viruses like this, and has done so for untold millions of years. There are many studying this particular virus, but new ones emerge rather often - luckily most of them are not as damaging and just result in the "common cold."

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
I did not ask if SARS-CoV-2 was a result of a biological weapon development, I still believe that that specific assumption has been disproved. What I asked was simple: Can the SARS-CoV-2 be part of a medical research trying to find a weakened Corona virus that could be used as inoculation against a new harmful virus?
Of the seven known Corona viruses known to infect humans one causes the common cold, three cause the flu, the rest caused pandemics: SARS, MERS & COVID-19.
While the rest of the world abandoned research on inoculation against SARS when the virus SARS-CoV-1 vanished, did China continue such research? Could SARS-CoV-2 be a step along the way? It seems to be a much weaker and less deadly than SARS-CoV-1 or the MERS virus.
The fact that SARS-CoV-2 is so contagious is why it is such a serious problem, more a logistic problem than a medical one - just the shear number of people who need hospitalization and the ones that continue on to needing a bed in ICU wreaks havoc on the medical staff in the hospitals.
I am not suggesting a conspiracy theory or asking for one. I just want an answer, if one exists, to my simple question above.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I did not ask if SARS-CoV-2 was a result of a biological weapon development, I still believe that that specific assumption has been disproved. What I asked was simple: Can the SARS-CoV-2 be part of a medical research trying to find a weakened Corona virus that could be used as inoculation against a new harmful virus?
Of the seven known Corona viruses known to infect humans one causes the common cold, three cause the flu, the rest caused pandemics: SARS, MERS & COVID-19.
While the rest of the world abandoned research on inoculation against SARS when the virus SARS-CoV-1 vanished, did China continue such research? Could SARS-CoV-2 be a step along the way? It seems to be a much weaker and less deadly than SARS-CoV-1 or the MERS virus.
The fact that SARS-CoV-2 is so contagious is why it is such a serious problem, more a logistic problem than a medical one - just the shear number of people who need hospitalization and the ones that continue on to needing a bed in ICU wreaks havoc on the medical staff in the hospitals.
I am not suggesting a conspiracy theory or asking for one. I just want an answer, if one exists, to my simple question above.
Chinese government is lying. They are lying about how many deaths, and how they controlled the virus so quickly. I believe they are even lying about patient 0. I think it was much earlier. You have to ask, " If this was naturally created, why do they feel like they have to lie or try to protect themselves?" Sars came from China, this in my opinion, is strike two. I'll even go a step further and say "sue China" for damages due to negligence. See video below. It will open your eyes

View: https://youtu.be/Le_rfTdayLs

Reactions: cheerios