'Runaway' black hole the of 20 million suns found speeding through space with a trail of newborn stars behind it

Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
Tsmada, kindly share your academic credentials. You doubtless have a degree in astrophysics and the evidence to dispute this claim.
Otherwise, STFU and quit looking like an idiot.

Reactions: Raseng@n
Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
I expect what happened before this infinite cycle is: "'From nothing: something'"! What an amazing publishing; thank you so much; my whole day is been made.

I edited out a typo, but I thought to mention the use of apostrophes to imply the scientific concept of heating and cooling, and the quotations to quote education!

Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
Whoever believes this story is stupid.
Whoever you are you make stupid look like it's genius. And why would you even be reading an astrophysics article in the first place, especially with your arrogant ignorance, living in denial of subject matter that's reliant on rationality and critical scientific theory? Just like confirming you've got excrement for brains?

Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
This is exciting and possibly the most terrifying hypothesis I've ever heard.. .if it's actually a black hole. As if a black hole at the heart of most galaxies isn't scary enough, a black hole potentially bigger than 200,000 suns like a missile with an infinite trajectory launched in a random direction. Is that not terrifying to anyone?

Reactions: Sébastien
Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
It's indeed an incredible theory. Until now, I understood that nothing could travel faster than light, but this "run away" blackhole, if confirmed, is moving 4500 times speed of light! Mind blowing!

Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
This is amazing, and very possible. Jump with 2 other people on a trampoline and tell me this is not possible. Now it already had kinetic motion and because of its own gravity it is dragging and imparting its kinetic motion and kicking stars into motion and formation with that force. Thanks live science. Kinetic motion from the force of gravity.

Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
This is quite a facinating topic. It makes me wonder what effect it will have on the galaxy and surrounding enviroment, as well as what will happen to the stars being formed in it's wake.

Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
Whoever doubts science is an imbecile.

Although I agree that inflammatory behavior is out of place, I'll have to disagree on that point. Science is to be doubted, that's what makes it science instead of dogma.

Fascinating article. I am no astronomer myself, but can tell that knowledge and beliefs about astronomy have been evolving quite a lot since the last time I read about this subject,

Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
It's indeed an incredible theory. Until now, I understood that nothing could travel faster than light, but this "run away" blackhole, if confirmed, is moving 4500 times speed of light! Mind blowing!
Howdy! The article says 4500 times the speed of sound. It's still only 0.5% the speed of light (3.5 million mph vs. 671 million mph).

Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
Whoever you are you make stupid look like it's genius. And why would you even be reading an astrophysics article in the first place, especially with your arrogant ignorance, living in denial of subject matter that's reliant on rationality and critical scientific theory? Just like confirming you've got excrement for brains?

Science has never been wrong ... Right?

Also, ad hominem is no indication of superior intellect.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
These dense idiots are science fiction's own little fan boys and religious zealots. They actually read something as stupid as this ridiculous fantasy land garbage, and not only do they believe it, they literally bust n*ts off this bullcrap!

So, presumably having read their paper and made your own observations, exactly what parts of their hypothesis do you find to be so ludicrous?

Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
This is exciting and possibly the most terrifying hypothesis I've ever heard.. .if it's actually a black hole. As if a black hole at the heart of most galaxies isn't scary enough, a black hole potentially bigger than 200,000 suns like a missile with an infinite trajectory launched in a random direction. Is that not terrifying to anyone?
Center of the galaxy?!?!: Is it center of the universe? Senter?

Feb 26, 2023
Visit site

You meant speed of sound. Nothing can go faster than the speed of light according to General Relativity

Feb 28, 2023
Visit site
For me its equaly terryfying and facinating.
Its a force of destruction and creation. A missile that leads to formation of maybe dozens or hundreds of new stars in its wake.

Facinating indeed.