Robert May, grandfather of chaos, dies at 84

May 1, 2020
Visit site
If the reporter at the NY Times that I contacted would have done the story I asked to do then all of America would have know that when I flew home from another state after Christmas there were a Chinese couple on my plane that were sick and the female grab me as she was getting off the plane and I got sick right after New Year's here in my city and when I went to the hospital I was told I had the flu and after i recovered and went to my PCP in mid February I tested positive for the coronavirus. I explained when I was sick with it to my PCP yet it has never been reported as the very first case in my state or city ever and as for that couple I saw them in the airport and they transferred planes and they were at that the gate to go to Seattle and they came from NYC. I do not know for sure where they came from but I do know that their carry on bags had an internal flight for AIR CHINA Airlines via JFK airport on it because I was right behind them get off the plane!!

Robert May, an Australian physicist, mathematician and ecologist at 84. His foundational work showed why complex systems fall apart.

Robert May, grandfather of chaos, dies at 84 : Read more
PROF. ROBERT MAY'S DEMISE LEFT THE SCIENTIFIC WORLD IN CHIOS. HIS THEORY OF CHIOS IS AKEEN TO AND UNIVERSAL AS MUCH AS EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY IN APPLICATION. CHAOTIC NATURES FURIES LIKE SUNAMI, EARTHQUAKE, AVELANCH, LANDSLIDES ALL KINDS OF DISTURBANCES IN THE GENOME FOOD AND ENERGY PYRAMIDS ALSO ARE, ANY DISTURBANCE IN THE GALAXY, THE SOLAR SYSTEM, LEADS TO CHAOS...MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.