Recurrent exposure an issue for recovery?

Covar19

BANNED
Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
Is recurrent exposure, either during recovery or during sickness, an issue affecting recovery outcomes? I'm asking because of reports that young adults in their 20s are being seen in hospitals, and because of the report of a 29 yo Chinese doctor that died.

My thoughts are that recurring exposure, even if one's immune system seems to have developed antibodies, can bombard the lungs with this aerosolized virus in such a way that the immune system can't keep up.

If this is true, then those recovering, including those sick, should be isolated and not put into a big room with others that are sick. Breathing contaminated air gives a direct route for the virus to get to the infected area - the lungs.

MMohammed

Community Manager
Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
Hey, there! That's pretty interesting. I'm sure a doctor/ medical expert would know better. However, the effects of recurring exposure definitely makes things even harder than they already are.

Covar19

BANNED
Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
Hey, there! That's pretty interesting. I'm sure a doctor/ medical expert would know better. However, the effects of recurring exposure definitely makes things even harder than they already are.
This is the second time this morning that an admin has responded to my posts with disclaimer stuff. WTF?

Doctors don't necessarily know better. We can't depend on them for answering our questions or finding the truth.

Is LiveScience about finding the truth, or about referring to medical experts with degrees??