Psilocybin: The magic ingredient in psychedelic shrooms

I tried them once in High School. And it was a great experience. It just seemed to really open my consciousness onto other levels and I felt very happy. I have never come across them again but I would take them if offered to me.

Only in this crazy world that we live in do they make natural plants illegal. It should be illegal to make natural plants illegal. We should all have the freedom to use the natural things this Earth gives and not be constricted from a government.

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaelM
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I tried them once in High School. And it was a great experience. It just seemed to really open my consciousness onto other levels and I felt very happy. I have never come across them again but I would take them if offered to me.

Only in this crazy world that we live in do they make natural plants illegal. It should be illegal to make natural plants illegal. We should all have the freedom to use the natural things this Earth gives and not be constricted from a government.
I agree with you man, I'm not sure why they are illegal- maybe they are poisonous? I'm dealing with a lot of anxiety in general, and I could really use a dose of this thing. I'm not sure why the FDA is taking so long to research and develop it as prescription meds. I mean, there's a lot of evidence I feel that it can reset one's default mode network, and that is really appealing to someone who has a lot of anxiety and panic. It makes sense to use it, because yes, it is a plant, and plants are from nature. If it has such power to even reduce anxiety in cancer patients, why can't a prototype be used to cure depression and obsessive compulsive disorder? I'm interested in participating in trials regarding psilocybin, but I can't seem to find one that doesn't require me to be tracked for at least 3 months. If this plant, which has been around for thousands of years, has the power to fundamentally change you, and it doesn't have any life-threatening side-effects, why not?

I agree with you man, I'm not sure why they are illegal- maybe they are poisonous? I'm dealing with a lot of anxiety in general, and I could really use a dose of this thing. I'm not sure why the FDA is taking so long to research and develop it as prescription meds. I mean, there's a lot of evidence I feel that it can reset one's default mode network, and that is really appealing to someone who has a lot of anxiety and panic. It makes sense to use it, because yes, it is a plant, and plants are from nature. If it has such power to even reduce anxiety in cancer patients, why can't a prototype be used to cure depression and obsessive compulsive disorder? I'm interested in participating in trials regarding psilocybin, but I can't seem to find one that doesn't require me to be tracked for at least 3 months. If this plant, which has been around for thousands of years, has the power to fundamentally change you, and it doesn't have any life-threatening side-effects, why not?

So true. I think the problem is that they don't really care about fixing problems and helping people get better. It is about control and how much money can they make off of it. If they can't find a way to make money off of it then they won't do it. And the "drug war" on plants has gotten out of control. If we did truly live in a free society we would be able to put any plants into our body we want as long as we aren't harming others.

If you take that plant and do harm others then yea I can see a problem with that. We are headed in the right direction though with legalization of marijuana in a few states. We still have more to go though with the prohibition. And they should have learned with Alcohol that prohibition doesn't work. But like I said it is all about control, power and money. They don't care about people getting better. They would rather give you OxyContin or Zoloft so you can go insane and shoot a bunch of people.

Reactions: MichaelM
May 19, 2020
therapeuticshroom.com
I really believe in ten years they will be commonly used to treat certain ailments (PTSD, Depression etc..) pharmaceuticals are used to treat now. Not exclusively, but definitely used / prescribed.