Polar bears/ melting ice

Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
i'm sure I'm not the first to think of this and it's not a cure all because the oceans are warming BUT, would it be possible to build ice floats, islands from some kind of durable plastics. I know the oceans have a horrible problem with plastic, but this is just one simple ideal that I keep wondering about.

i'm sure I'm not the first to think of this and it's not a cure all because the oceans are warming BUT, would it be possible to build ice floats, islands from some kind of durable plastics. I know the oceans have a horrible problem with plastic, but this is just one simple ideal that I keep wondering about.

The climate change alarmist are just installing fear in many humans so they can collect more tax dollars for carbon taxes and tax the air you breath. The fact of the matter is between 1 billion and 5 billion years the Sun will supernova and kill every living thing on the planet. Then this galaxy is going to crash into the Andromeda galaxy. There really is no hope for the Polar Bears in the long run.:geek:

Feb 8, 2020
Visit site
Here's another great example of the power grab to which you refer: A while back, there was a general panic created and promoted by "the usual suspects" that concerned the OZONE HOLE over Antartica. Supposedly, this situation would spread (of course) over the entire earth, with the end result being that we would all DIE of skin cancer. At about the SAME time the Dupont de Nemours company ran out of excuses to maintain their monopoly on the production of R-12 (basically "freon", which is essential to the operation of virtually all air conditioning systems (The exceptions are "Swamp Coolers" in hot, dry environments. ) It was promoted as "scientifically unassailable" that that very R-12 was responsible for the OZONE HOLE. It was outlawed.

[Oddly enough, India and Russia had gone into the production of R-12 in a BIG way just as the Dupont monopoly died...and were selling it at prices that were FAR below the Dupont price. (Surprise! R-12 is relatively CHEAP to make!) Uh Oh!]

Let's look first at just what OZONE actually is and how it is generated in nature. Simply put, sunlight consists of little bundles of ENERGY. Looking back to high school physics, we know that a PHOTO tends to impart its ENERGY to whatever it crashes into...in this case, let's make that "whatever" a PHOTON rushing around a NUCLEUS of an atom...an OXYGEN atom. In nature, OXYGEN atoms will combine with just about anything (think fire, rust, etc) as it is most often found paired with another hungry OXYGEN atom. Think O-2. Turning back to OZONE, we find that it is actually O-3, 0-4, etc in the atmospheric format...i.e., where there isn't much around with which to bond. This is because SUNLIGHT has imparted energy to various ELECTRONS, which causes them to become MORE energetic and so they usually fly off into the wild blue yonder. At that point the ordinary O-2 gets REALLY "hungry" and bonds with other electron-starved Oxygen atoms to create that O-3, O-4, etc. In our upper atmosphere this is most likely to occur as a result of SUNSHINE. So...if there is NO (or very LITTLE) sunshine, OZONE creation just doesn't happen. What's the SUNSHINE like when it's winter in Antarctica? It's pretty DARK down there when it's summer up here above the equator.

So, what happened to all of that OZONE? Remember that OZONE molecules are VERY unstable and will break apart to combine with just about anything that they bump into. So, OZONE typically "goes away" pretty quickly all on it's own, unless it is released into a place without any sort of molecules present. Crank up your own "home-use" OZONE generator (most of which also use light..or high voltage electrical fields) , let OZONE fill a room, shut the door, and wait for a bit. When you go back into that room you will notice a faint "swimming pool" scent, but the OZONE will be GONE within about an hour, since it has "combined" (oxidized) all sorts of surfaces. It will do that (mostly) to your own mucosa, so WAIT that hour.

In short, "scientists" discovered a phenomenon that has been repeating for at LEAST millions of years, if not billions. They discovered it where one would EXPECT a naturally "decaying", i.e. in the DARK.

SO, what does all of this have to do with DUPONT, India, and Russia? Remember that R-12? Well, these same "scientists" decided that OZONE pretty much ONLY combines with the "long-chain hydrocarbon" known as R-12. So, it ain't Rocket Science to connect those dots. SURPRISINGLY, the DUPONT folks had JUST come up with a NEW refrigerant that (supposedly) DIDN'T make all of that OZONE "go away"; and, they promptly PATENTED it. Today, it is ILLEGAL under federal law (think Congressmen & Senators) to use the (cheap) R-12 and LEGAL to use the (expensive) DUPONT product! Do you suppose that "campaign contributions" or trips to Disney World might have been spread around by DUPONT?

A should be obvious, there was NO "scientific method" present in this conspiracy. Similarly, I can detect NO "scientific method" in play in the case of anthropomorphic-induced CLIMATE CHANGE. We're being PLAYED, folks!