Planets and moons mixup in our solar system?

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Hi I'm new to Astronomy and only been studying it in my spare tile for approx 6 months, along with getting to grips with the fundamentals of other science disciplines.

I have notice some anomalies in specific areas but would like to know if anybody else have noticed these? I am confident I have worked it out, but would like to hear some input before I make a fool of myself.

Is it possible that our solar system is out of synchronization and planets are in the incorrect order being a few swapped around, and moons that are around Jupiter and other large planets, be part of the original planet system and a few moons taken up by the giants are possibly the moons of the original planets but have been displaced via a collision a long time ago?

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Forget the 6 months don't let that judge me!

Can you tell my why each planet has chaotic angular momentum relating to the suns equatorial plane? and also the suns chaotic momentum with pole reversal approx every 11 yrs?

Lets start with that an lets see what you know?

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
The planets are messed up compared to the Sun because Nibiru (Planet 9) is pulling them from its extreme orbit.

I don’t know why the Solar Cycle is 22 years long, flipping every 11 years, but it’s been going on like that for so long, that it must be something it’s supposed to do.

The only “original” planets that are out of whack are “Marduk” and “Tiamat”. They are in countless pieces between Mars and Jupiter.

The rest are in their original fixed positions where they’ve been for billions of years.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
So if you check all the sizes of the planets and moons by diameter and compare them then you will see they come in pairs of sizes with one slightly bigger than the other, but at each step doubling in size, If the solar system was functioning correctly the planets cannot be in the order or rotational angle they are in, and Saturn would have no rings. The sun should not flip either. There is a methodical system of energy conservation at play right from quantum up to galaxies including solar systems and free radical planets slung out of their orbit and out of their solar systems. I'm not going to reveal my theory just yet, this is not the time or place at present but all will be revealed soon, but I will continue dripping clues to give food for thought. If you go back and discover what I have said, you may see something that has been so overlooked in science? It's so simple but nothing has ever been connected or published on the missing piece to the puzzle. It's looks like you are interested in this area with your knowledge, I hope I've given you a new angle to explore!