Why?This confusion is resolved by Divyank Ratio of 1:1.618034.
Divyank Ratio: 1:1.618034.
It represents the most approximate decimal value of the Golden Ratio.
According to Akhand Sutra, every object of Nature is represented with two complementary and inseparable components, the central core (Shakta) and the dynamic force (Shakti).
The exact value of Shakta is 38.1966% and the precise value of Shakti is 61.8034%.
The Real Beauty of Divyank Ratio:
The square of 61.8034 is equal to 3819.66 (a hundred times the value of Shakta).
Such a precise representation is not seen in the known Golden Ratio.
It is represented by 61.8034, 100.00, 161.8034, 261.8034 and so forth.
Divyank is represented as ((22/21)10.34419) = 1.618034.
The Scientific Proof of Divyank:
- The number, 22/21 represents the first stage of creation.
- The number 10 represents the ten stages of development.
- The five digits, 0.34419, represent the last stage of maturation.
- The sum, 1.618034 represents the most approximate decimal value of the Golden Ratio, the most economical algorithm of Nature.
- Divyank can be called The Mother of the Golden Ratio.
1. The Formation of Red Blood Cells: The irregular and spherical pluripotent hemopoietic stem cells, which lead to the production of mature red blood cells, are 21 microns in size and have a volume of 900 cubic microns. The size increases to 22 microns and then goes through ten stages of development to become a concavely shaped cell in 21 days and the volume reduces to 90 cubic microns.
2. The Perfect Double Helix: The length of Double Helix is 21 Angstrom. Each spiral is 22 Angstrom and there are 10.34419 strands. The length and breadth are in the ratio of 38.1966% and 61.8034%.
Is the above knowledge a mere coincidence?
The Scientific Applications of Divyank Ratio:
1. With the absolute values of Divyank Ratio, we can easily calculate the single and most reliable value of every vital biophysical parameter of the perfect adult human anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry etc.
2. If we can maintain these values for life, we can curtail aging, prevent the most common ailments, and make optimum of the human birth, life, brain, mind, consciousness, and potentials etc.
3. With the help of Divyank, Divyank Ratio, and Divyank Sequence, we can eliminate the confusion created by the wide spectrum of values of different aspects of biophysical parameters of the body.
4. With that, we can simplify medical education, research, and treatment modules.
5. Only perfectly healthy, wealthy, wise, and happy human beings and human society can create harmony, equilibrium, and peace in the world, the urgent need of the day.