Pentagon UFO report

Jun 29, 2021
Visit site
I just finished reading all 6 actual pages of the UAP report from the Pentagon.

The big take away is that they do not have enough data to form any conclusions.

There are a large percentage of the 144 incidents that they chose to officially consider that behave in ways that would seem to indicate a leap in technology, but they lack enough data on those incidents to make any firm conclusions.

Out of the 144 cases, 1 turned out to be a large deflating balloon.

They state that these objects are real, physical objects, many times observed by eye, and some kind of corroborating sensor system like radar. They don't know what they are.

They want more money to expand their program, collect more data, hire expert analysts and standardize the reporting procedure across the armed services.

That's pretty much it. Exactly what we knew before the report. Something is up there flying around and we don't know what it is.

Any other take-aways?

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
Sounds like keep things vague, kick the can down the road and in line with whats happened before

The military and intelligence services are always very interested in any new or unknown technology that would give them an edge.

They go to great lengths to photo and then find out how new enemy planes and drones work. They capture them whole or as downed pieces.

This military / intelligence public response and whats happened over time does not add up.

Basically they are saying we have not tried hard to find out whats out there but its not a threat

Thats either untrue or poor defence planning.

Luis Elizondo, who headed up the secretive Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) for the Pentagon, just weeks ago also made the link between UFOs and nukes.

The former intelligence officer, speaking at an event hosted by The Washington Post, said the nuclear issue is one of the reason UFOs must be treated as a nationality security concern.

He said: "That is one of the concerns we have from a national security perspective, that there does seem to be some sort of congruency or some sort of intersection between these UAP or UFO sightings and our nuclear technology with nuclear propulsion, nuclear power generation, or nuclear weapons systems.

"Furthermore, those same observations have been seen overseas in other countries. They too have had the same incidents. So that tells us this is a global issue."

Mr Elizondo claimed in the US that UFOs have disabled nuclear capabilities, while he has heard reports that in other nations that nuclear technology has been switched on.

And he characterised the technology being witnessed as "something that could be anywhere between 50 and 1,000 years ahead" of mankind's own capabilities.

SPACE FORCE / NORAD we are told tracks "every" piece of debris in near earth space to avoid satellite damage, however we should believe the US does not care about things tracking or buzzing or operating very close to its major military ships and aircraft.

The 1969 Condon Report was another example of keep it vague and which we now know was disinformation and a cover up

The 1990s USAF report on Roswell published in 1997 - Roswell Case Closed is also another interesting example of keep it vague

In the 1997 US Air Force Press briefing the question is asked is it possible the Air Force missed reporting some UFO incidents.

The USAF must have known about some UFO reports linked to nuclear missile silos in the 1960s particularly 1967 plus other military reports of UFOs, but said no unexplained UFO incidents existed, to the best of their knowledge, and that UFOs were not investigated.

The 1990s Case Closed sets out lots of events from the 1950s and 60s and then says people in Roswell in 1947 got confused with what happened in Roswell in 1947 and things they later saw in the 1950s and 1960s.

For example the USAF confirms first use of parachuted crash test dummies was in 1953 and implies people got confused when claiming to see bodies removed in Roswell in 1947 saying these were actually dummies they saw in the 1950s

However this seems hard to believe as the 1947 incident was in newspapers and radio reports, making it hard to say the date was not fixed in peoples minds.

Further many of those involved in Roswell say they were visited by USAF people and told and in some cases threatened not to talk about what they had seen including materials that could not be cut or broken or was like metal that returned perfectly to its original shape after being crushed (this well before this idea was even thought about in comics let alone discussed)

Its a bit like saying the people who saw JFK shot got confused about who was shot, and later thought it was RFK who they had seen shot in Dallas

1960s UFOs and Nuclear Missile Silos

We now know from USAF officers and others that there are reports that in 1967 and before that USAF nuclear missiles in silos went off line in multiple locations on different occassions after bright lights appeared over the locations .

Later tests are said to have shown no faults could be found in the missiles or silos and each missile was located miles apart and designed to operate independently making multiple failures at the same time highly unlikely or some say a near zero possibility

UFO Disclosure Press Conference National Press Club 27 September 2010

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0EP4mP1lI

Similar reports later came from the USSR and in one case it is said that a nuclear missile launch was started then stopped without any human intervention.

There are also other reports that are third hand that say nuclear missile launch tests were being interfered with. These reports came from astronaut Edgar Mitchell

Mitchell does believe ETs have an interest in humanity’s destructive capabilities. In his email to HuffPost, he states the following:

“I have told several sources about my connections over the years with military officers manning missile silos during the Cold War with the Soviet Union who told me personally of UFOs hovering over their missile sites and disabling the missiles targeting the Soviet Union.

“Also, that some of our military missiles were shot down by UFOs during some missile tests from a military station on the California coast. This was rather common knowledge coming from various military officers from years back.”

The “common knowledge” factor doesn’t refer to what the public was told of these incidents. It was information that he believes was shared among military officers who were stationed at locations where UFOs were allegedly responsible for disabling American missiles.

The following segment of
“Larry King Live” from 2008 includes military personnel describing their experiences where they claim UFOs interacted with U.S. missiles

View: https://youtu.be/8GD4rOMVqCQ

Paul Hellyer was Canada’s minister of defense during the 1960s. After his retirement, he became the first cabinet-level politician from a G8 country to go on record claiming that aliens are already on Earth.

“I know they are here. As a matter of fact, they’ve been visiting our planet for thousands of years. There’s just so much evidence, if anybody will take time off to do a little bit of research and study,” Hellyer said on a Russian television program.

Reactions: SamHerren9
UFO sightings an the attendant folk lore have become imbedded in a faith based cult. Face it; some humans will meet Mr. Spocks and Seven-of Nines only in their dreams/delusions. Most likely such is stimulated by psychological issues unique to our species. No bureaucrat has the courage to "Burst that Bubble"; hence the report.

Reactions: SamHerren9

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
Something is up there flying around and we don't know what it is.

Nov 2020 - NASA 300 million potentially habitable worlds just in our Milky Way

NASA very conservatively estimates, based on the Kepler Space Telescope and other programs, that 300 million potentially habitable worlds exist just in our Milky Way galaxy alone.

It seems likely we are not the only life in the universe and that does not even look into any parallel universes.

NASA estimates there are 100 to 400 billion stars in the Milky Way.

These NASA estimates have been around since at least 2013 and are only likely to get greater over time as better technology finds more stars in the Milky Way and then looks deeper into uncharted space

NASA estimated that 22% of Sun-like stars have a planet in a zone that could develop life and, using more conservative estimates based around the size of our sun and earth, 7% of the Sun-like stars could host 1 habitable planet.

This means there are 300 million planets that could develop life

This number could be 10x higher as NASA says some estimates are between 50% - 75% of the Sun-like stars classifying to have suitable planets.

Additionally some stars have already been found with 2 planets in the zone, which is not factored in to the estimates.

According to research released in The Astronomical Journal, there are roughly 300 million potentially habitable worlds in our galaxy, meaning rocky planets capable of supporting liquid water on their surface.

That figure is a rough estimate on the conservative side, and "there could be many more," said NASA in a news release. Some of these planets could be close enough to be considered "interstellar neighbors" -- the closest is around 20 light-years away.

There are about 100 to 400 billion stars in our Milky Way galaxy, according to NASA estimates. Every star in the sky probably hosts at least one planet -- meaning there are likely trillions of planets out there, of which we have only discovered and confirmed a few thousand.

"Gaia's data on stars allowed us to look at these planets and their stars in an entirely new way."

After calculating these factors, researchers used a conservative estimate that 7% of Sun-like stars could host habitable worlds. But the rate could be as high as 75%, scientists said.

NASA said it and other space agencies will continue to refine the estimate in future research, which will help shape plans for the next stages of exoplanet discoveries and telescopes. Currently, NASA's TESS mission is the latest planet-hunter seeking out exoplanets.

Jun 29, 2021
Visit site
Sounds like keep things vague, kick the can down the road and in line with whats happened before

The military and intelligence services are always very interested in any new or unknown technology that would give them an edge.

They go to great lengths to photo and then find out how new enemy planes and drones work. They capture them whole or as downed pieces.

This military / intelligence public response and whats happened over time does not add up.

Basically they are saying we have not tried hard to find out whats out there but its not a threat

Thats either untrue or poor defence planning.

hmm. Put in that perspective, it does seem that the military would be bending over backwards to try to determine exactly what is up there and how they could benefit from it.

Thank you for all those links I'll try to look at them all over the next couple of days![/QUOTE]

Jun 29, 2021
Visit site
UFO sightings an the attendant folk lore have become imbedded in a faith based cult. Face it; some humans will meet Mr. Spocks and Seven-of Nines only in their dreams/delusions. Most likely such is stimulated by psychological issues unique to our species. No bureaucrat has the courage to "Burst that Bubble"; hence the report.

You know what Snorrie, I think you've touched on a key aspect. There is a lot of derision at the UFO believers and folklore because some of it seems so outlandish that it is very challenging to keep an open mind about it. It's not just people saying I saw something weird in the sky, it goes far beyond that. Some people claim to have visited cities on Venus, or be channeling the spirit of a being from such-and-such star system, or having given birth to hybrid aliens which were then kidnapped from their womb before birth. etc. etc. All of these claims and stories get lumped together as UFO lore and muddy the waters with so many things that are each hard to swallow, and collectively well nigh impossible.

I try to keep an open mind about everything, but when I hear someone giving a lecture about how reptilian aliens are living underground and engaged in active war with our secret marine force, and other stuff just as outlandish I just can't take that seriously. Maybe it's a failing of mine, maybe I'm too old to have the mental flexibility to consider stuff like that, but it just sounds like malarkey to me.

But.. having said that.. fighter pilots that see something (4 of them, 2 different jets) and military radar operators using the latest generation technology confirm those sightings from multiple ships using multiple sensor technologies. That's different, in my mind, for some reason. Here is a real, physical object doing something we can't explain with our known technology. I would think we would be spending billions and scrambling every asset we have to try to determine what that is!! Unless we already have figured it out and it's a National Security Secret.

Either that or we need to scrap all of those sensor systems, prosecute all those pilots for filing false reports, fire all those radar technicians for not spotting faulty equipment, sue the contractor that built those systems for making such a piece of junk, etc.

How can we be doing neither? If we are doing neither then we must know what it is, and if I were to believe that that was true then I would have to reassess all those kooky crazy stories because then I would be a conspiracy theorist that thinks the government is hiding this major information, whether it be aliens or super-advanced adversarial technology. What a nightmare that mental journey would be.

Ah well, back to the daily grind, I guess.

Cheers!
Sam

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
Thanks. I remember both the situation and the incident when the Glomar Explorer retrieved the sunken Russian nuclear missile sub and ..... when one of those nuclear missiles slid out of the sub while near the surface, and plunged back into the ocean floor. A real "Oh Crap" moment. Fortunately there was no "flash, boom, bang".

Snorrie gave a good example in another post of the militaries willingness and desire to get hold of foreign technology at any cost and keep what it was doing secret.

The cost of the Glomar Explorer built to try to retrieve 1 Russian sub with boring old tech was

>$350 million (1974) (>$1.44 billion in 2019 dollars.

They did not even know if the Glomar Explorer could recover the sub and infact it was not able to recover much

So the lack of interest in these UFOs/UAPs is really more than very strange, and the lack of a few million $ for budget also does not addup given the tech involved.

To take this a little further the DoD contractor Bigelow Areospace is said to be the party the FAA now refers pilots and others wishing to report UFOs.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ9fWIBzEIo

It also appears that DoD stores and tests certain recovered materials at Bigelow Aerospace sites.

Some recent FOIA disclosures refer to a unknown metals

"My Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request was very specific, seeking the test results of UFO/UAP debris, not material already known to science."

"The article mentioned that anomalous debris from UFOs (now called UAPs) was being analyzed by a private defense contractor," Bragalia said.

"The inclusion of advanced technical reports on Nitinol is curious," Bragalia said.

"Nitinol is a shape-memory alloy that 'remembers' its original shape when folded or crunched, and snaps back seamlessly and instantly.

"This memory metal characteristic was reported by many witnesses at Roswell."

However the agency has held back certain details about the materials - including any information about they could be of alien origin - stating in the letter: "I have determined that some portions of five documents must be withheld in part from disclosure..."

"They are omitting information on the chemical and elemental composition of the material as well as its origin," Bragalia said.

"They have omitted the names of the involved scientists as well, but I have since learned some of their names and will be contacting them."

The DIA letter, first shared on Bragalia's blog, reveals that the testing was carried out by Bigelow Aerospace, one of the Department of Defense's private contractors based in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
This is a MUST listen to youtube interview with Luis Elizondo's lawyer Daniel P. Sheehan - its pretty amazing

He explains towards the end of the interview the real issues behind UAP Report and how he is going about getting information that has been illegally withheld, put into the UAP Report.

This is being done via getting the Inspector General to investigate and release this withheld info, which Luis Elizondo knows what and where the withheld info is.

Additionally Sheehan is going to get the IGs office to investigate those in the DoD who have been making false claims about Luis Elizondo and the missing info.

The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency is a key organization that was developed out of the NSA and Sheehan says that he already knows the NGIA has the Roswell information and other UFO data.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYgCVzWap9I&t=0s

Daniel P. Sheehan is a Constitutional and public interest lawyer, public speaker, political activist and educator. Over the last forty-five years he has participated in numerous legal cases of public interest, including the Pentagon Papers Case, the Watergate Break-In Case etc

It is a very surprising interview from about 17 minutes on it covers the structural background of how we have got into this situation.

Then from 20/22 minutes on explains how a Brown Brothers Harriman group was able to take over managing the UFO subject under President Truman

He explains how President Truman arranged for the $1.2 TRILLION of hidden Japanese war loot found in the Phillipines in 1945, to be put into a private trust and managed by the Brown Brothers Harriman group who used this for their benefit. This BBH group actively involved the Bush family, Allen Dulles and many others.

Sheehan covers how people are concerned in coming forward because some have lost their lives, or had their lives ruined for trying to bring us the truth about the various abuses of power coming out of these issues

He sets out that the abuses are around how DoD works with certain private interest groups on a number of other projects for financial gain, even mentioning the funding of the Golmar Explorer ($1.4 billion in 2019 money) at around 46 minutes

From about 54 minutes Sheehan covers that there is ET contact with some in government, how this will all be linked to a need to reset the economy, the role the elite have played and how we need to address various human issues before we can move forward with the new technology.

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
But.. having said that.. fighter pilots that see something (4 of them, 2 different jets) and military radar operators using the latest generation technology confirm those sightings from multiple ships using multiple sensor technologies. That's different, in my mind, for some reason. Here is a real, physical object doing something we can't explain with our known technology. I would think we would be spending billions and scrambling every asset we have to try to determine what that is!! Unless we already have figured it out and it's a National Security Secret.

Radar is fooled by projections, same as light, infrared and ultraviolet.

The pentagon is going to need to call in optics experts to identify the horizon ones that seem to do improbable maneuvers.

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
The interview below with Luis Elizondo is also a real eye opener. He makes clear that he was told much would be withheld from the UFO Report to Congress and he is working to get the info updated.

He says the US Govt is in possession of material that is not from earth, he has seen material and documentation however for now he will not say where material is found.

He asks everyone to keep an open mind on UFOs and says that he knows much more than he can reveal now.

He has been asked by the Inspector General not to talk too openly before the IG evaluates the failings within the DoD.

He explains he has broken ranks with his colleagues and is trying to get those in the Pentagon who wish to reveal the UFO info to get the chance to do so via the IG and change the way the DoD works.

If that does not work then he will look at more destructive ways of opening up whats going on.

He says Chris Mellon is risking a huge amount himself in opening up what has been hidden about UFOs

He says he has not seen a UFO in a hanger. However he also does not say he has not seen a UFO

He explains some of what he knows and has been briefed on

1. why the different UFO shapes may come about based on the same technology - tic tac, triangle, saucer, boomerang, aircraft carrier size etc

2. that the Chernobyl and Fukushima incidents had huge UFO activity afterwards

3. the Ariel School Ruwa Alien UFO Encounter Incident in Zimbabwe - 60 school children saw a UFO land and ETs get out, this happened and was near a Uranium mine, involved telepathic communication with the children which was verified by a well known Harvard based researcher.

3a. later he is asked is consciousness observable ?

He says yes - DARPA has pilots flying drones just by using their thoughts.

4. not all species in the universe have DNA - biological samples and data have been retrieved but he does not want to go into details about where, how or what - ie how this has been done or where or what was found

5. there were incidents in the USA before Roswell such as the LA incident and the Roswell incident happened.

There were crashed craft incidents abroad pre WW2 including in Itlay that Mussolini clarified in documents. Materials were worked on and the parts from a craft were brought back from Europe/Italy to the USA after the war.

6. he is trying to work with his lawyer Daniel Sheehan - (Watergate and Pentagon Papers etc) and the Inspector Generals Office to evaluate and review what needs to be done to release illegally withheld UFO data. If that does not work then he may decide to become more aggressive in what he does.

7. UAPs have been around for a long time we just did not have the technology to see them most of the time until recently.

There are many options as to what these UFOs are but they were and are not human as we understand it and could include trans-dimensional or ET life.

8. UPAs are probably mining water / hydrogen to use as power. Further the smaller the atom that is split the greater the release of power.

9. The technology seems to come from one sort of common technology

10. Warping space time requires lots of energy

Water to steam is 1 x 10 to 3rd yield energy, gunpowder 1 x 10 to 4th yield, atomic break down 1 x 10 to 5th yield, nuclear break down 1 x 10 to 6th yield.

Breaking down and accessing hydrogen in the universe is easy so is likely to be an energy source.

11. People within the DoD want the information to come out.

12. Scientists are being stopped from talking about what they know for a range of reasons.

Elizondo has been briefed by scientists in private secure site meetings on a whole range of UAP matters

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uqtSWD6PYW8&t=0s

The Daniel Sheehan video (Luis Elizondo's lawyer) below is a must watch about whats going on. Also see my earlier post above on Sheehan about who has been controlling the UAP technology.

View: https://youtu.be/pYgCVzWap9I

Last edited:

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
I am not trying to offend anyone. I apologize if I have somehow given that impression

Its an amazing subject

I will try to address your comments about equipment below.

Radar is fooled by projections, same as light, infrared and ultraviolet.

The pentagon is going to need to call in optics experts to identify the horizon ones that seem to do improbable maneuvers.

The UAPs have done these manoeuvres and been tracked in very close proximity to ships and planes and disturbed or gone into the water in very localized places immediately below military aircraft.

In the tic tac case something physical is seen to be there via multiple sensors in multiple aircraft, by physical interaction with water and direct human visual observations not just through sensors

The link below gives a transcript of the tic tac video where the planes came close above the tic tac and observed the localized water turbulence and how it stopped after the tic tac left. The pilot says he thought at first it might have been a downed 747 and comments on the water turbulence

It seems unlikely there is an equipment problem as multiple types of equipment from different platforms on land air and sea have at the same time tracked these UAPs plus there have been human observations on some occassions

People from the DIA and military have confirmed UFO incidents are happening so often that for extended times its frequently a daily event and at other times at least a weekly event.

Luis Elizondo says there are many many more and better military videos

Its been going on for so long that I guess that its been established there is no major or specific problem with the USAs radars, imaging and optic devices.

Some of these events involve the UAPs going straight down from 60,000 feet to 50 feet and then stopping in seconds or straight up to 60,000+ feet and stopping - so not going over the horizon

This subject is being talked about as at least something that should not be being hidden by people as different as military and political leaders, Russell Brand, Chris Mellon, Senator Harry Reid and Larry King. Even Presid Obama says something is there.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7jA4OLNZvA&t=0s

If you watch the videos I've posted by serious people its clear that there is an option that has little to do with national security and maybe has more to do with political power issues

Luis Elizondo says

he resigned in 2017 because the reports were not being passed on the head of the DIA or others in senior Pentagon positions

that he was asked not to investigate any further by someone he respected in the Pentagon because that person thought they were other worldly things involved

and another leader who was briefed by Elizondo and the pilots, just could not take in the briefing and started bizarrely talking about the Dolphins football performance after the briefing as if they had not been told anything.

If it was about equipment failure I am sure the pilots and radar techs would be highlighting it at their briefings.

Keep an open mind and watch the Sheehan video and the Elizondo interviews.

Lets see what the IG evaluation comes out with and what Daniel Sheehan is able to do.

Watergate and the Pentagon Papers were real and were about some of the truth coming out

View: https://youtu.be/pYgCVzWap9I

View: https://youtu.be/uqtSWD6PYW8

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
Its just information from people who have worked on AATIP or other programs and associated background content. People can use this as a short cut to info

Luiz Elizondo has confirmed that slide 9 of the AATIP presentation on Chris Mellon's web site reflects some UAP capabilities and that these are not from human adversaries or origin.

Slide 9 comments start around 57 minutes Luis Elizondo confirms Slide 9 reflects the DoD understanding at 58 minutes.

In other interviews Luis Elizondo confirms that consciousness appears to be connected with UAPs

Slide 9 ends with that statement confirming the Slide 9 phenomena have been detected at their facilities

"DoD controls several facilities where activities have been detected"

Slide 9 'DoD Threat Scenarios.' '(AATIP sub-focus Areas.'

The scenario exists for an enemy of the United States to manipulate both physical and cognitive environments in order to penetrate US facilities, influence decision makers, and compromise national security.

- Psychotronic weapons
- Cognitive Human Interface (CHI)
- Penetration of solid surfaces
- Instantaneous sensor disassemble
- Alteration/Manipulation of biological organism
- Anomalies in the Space/Time construct
- Unique cognitive human interface experiences

Dod Advantages

- Dod has been involved in similar experiments in the past
- Dod has relationships with renowned subject matter experts
- DoD controls several facilities where activities have been detected

What are considered "phenomena" is now quantum physics.

An interview with Luis Elizondo on this below - short section Slide 9 link plus and full interview

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPLJJRxdq98

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gpi0YXboDQM&t=0s

From the same site there is a discussion about human consciousness and the conflicts with technology and how this might connect into the UAPs.

Its up to each person to decide how much this resonates with them

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYCLK_vmk4M

Another post with Ross Coulthart is a Multi-award-winning investigative journalist who has been talking with US Defense people who have stated to him off the record that UAPs are non human

He explains what has been going on he states that the CIAs own files show that the CIA waged a program to stop any reporting of UFOs by whatever means they could.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-xW8YsXKU

Last edited: