Paper vs Plastic

Feb 27, 2022
I remember when the push to save the planet was to make laws banning paper bags from the shopping districts and move to plastic to save trees.
Recently the push to save the planet was to ban the use of plastic bags in the shopping districts and make laws to use paper bags.

Can anyone clear this up for me ?

Mar 4, 2020
They sure did. I remember that, it was a big important policy. And sure did again. We have another important policy. Must have compliance. People didn't throw paper bags in the street, sewer or ocean. We all re-used them. There use to be a big paper bag home hobby system for that purpose. Like taking lunch to school. And all kinds of art and kite projects. Even bake turkeys in them.

Why? I'll bet my guess is very different than your guess.

Feb 27, 2022
First I thought money, then votes, then strength, then pollution, then Carbon footprint,

Then I realize, Weaved paper is stronger than plastic but paper is biodegradable, and Carbon is one of the least abundant Elements on the planet, which left votes and money, money is on paper and metal and plastic, votes are on paper and ink, counted by machines containing plastic, and now I'm all out of thoughts.

Being green is giving me the blues which means something or someone stole my yellow.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS