Oregon: Latest ups on coronavirus

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Low numbers =no testing. I am home sick in Portland and no possibility of testing at Kaiser Permanente. I was seen in emergency last Fri. Neg for influenza, chest x-ray, ekg, IV fluids. No test. Sent home to self-isolate and self-monitor.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
I hope you get better soon. My prays go out to you and everyone who is sick. I am not sick but home to scared to leave only when I need to run and get my 70+ mother things at store and i have been staying away from her because i don't want to get sick and pass it to her. My 80+ father passed away in January not because of Coronavirus but Alzheimer's / dementia. I had Knee surgery Feb 14th so I have been down, because of that. Right now people are scared and I am one of those person not for me but to get sick and pass it to another. If I did this I could not live with my self. In 2011 I gave my 18 year old son a vehicle for graduation of high school and in 3 days of driving he was dead and that pretty much destroyed me. My heart goes out to all who have lost someone or are just scared as I am. All I can say please get well soon.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
MCL, it sounds as though you’re doing all the right things, just the right way, exactly the way all of us should. Very wise of you to keep your distance from your mother too! I hope we can all keep on being as smart about it as you are, and that we don’t get careless. Good work!

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Hello, Stephanie Pappas. Very helpful article. Is there a way to access the older versions of this article, like from 03/30, 03/29, so forth. I want to compare today's numbers with the previous ones. Also, would like to see how did the Chinese Wuhan coronavirus affected Oregonian lives specifically? Thank you.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello, Stephanie Pappas. Very helpful article. Is there a way to access the older versions of this article, like from 03/30, 03/29, so forth. I want to compare today's numbers with the previous ones. Also, would like to see how did the Chinese Wuhan coronavirus affected Oregonian lives specifically? Thank you.
Hey johncasagranda, you can get historical Coronavirus stats for Oregon here: https://covidtracking.com/data/state/oregon#historical

Also, it appears that the prefix 'Chinese' is falling out of favor. Just FYI.

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
It would be helpful if you started with the complete list of counties. Even if there are zero cases in a given county, that information is still of value. Thanks kindly.