Novel Quantum Theory of Gravity Being Researched by DARPA Where Gravity is Generated From Relative Acceleration Amongst Deviating Charged Particles

Dec 4, 2021
Visit site
This new concept of quantum gravity that DARPA is currently interested in is based upon a novel method of magnetic confinement I developed that curves charged particles about a singularity in a way that allows for charged particles to relatively accelerate and interact from geodesic deviation. The subtle Relative Accelerated Energy (RAE) generated from deviating charged particles interacting is able to be focused and exponentially increased for possible experimental observation.

I initially developed this novel quantum theory of gravity a few years ago while I was writing the patent for a magnetic confinement device for fusion that generates a negative well potential singularity from collective electrostatic interactions for ions to accelerate towards. I realized that the confined charged particles rotating within this device have the potential to experience curved trajectories relative to the same singularity and undergo relative acceleration from curvature deviations; allowing for the generated Relative Accelerated Energy (RAE) to be accumulated at the singularity. With minimal postulation, this new concept of quantum gravity allows for the essential components for calculating the energy of blackholes at their singularity and a simple explanation for the additional observed gravitational forces about galaxies that are said to obtain dark matter. In short, this theory of quantum gravity has the potential to fully discredit the existence of theorized dark matter with a simple experiment.

To date the only entity that I have presented this concept to was DARPA, and the latest update that I received from them is that they are planning to fund research into my novel patent-pending device to further explore the plausibility of this new quantum theory of gravity once funding is available. This is the first public introduction of this new concept of gravity, so please let me know your thoughts. To see the preprint I wrote on this concept please go to the website https://vixra.org/abs/2111.0146.

If you rather jump around the paper instead of reading the whole thing; it is broken down as:

-Page 1 - Abstract
-Page (1-2) - Intro
-Pages (2-7) - General design of the confinement device
-Pages (7-12) - Validating that device confines like the sun by fully explaining how the sun's magnetic poles reverse
-Pages (12-19) - The novel quantum theory of gravity
-Pages (19-21) - How the device can be used for propulsion
-Pages (21-22) - Conclusion

Even though DARPA is planning to research this concept further, it is not a concept that is yet widely known since I am not a physicist who is tied to a university or research facility; which restricts my access to publishing or posting this concept on almost all formal platforms to be reviewed. So, if you review this concept and it piques your interest; please drop me an email with your thoughts and share this concept with your friends and colleagues. The more people know of this testable new theory of quantum gravity, the faster we can start using this concept to improve upon everyday challenges.

This new concept of quantum gravity that DARPA is currently interested in is based upon a novel method of magnetic confinement I developed that curves charged particles about a singularity in a way that allows for charged particles to relatively accelerate and interact from geodesic deviation. The subtle Relative Accelerated Energy (RAE) generated from deviating charged particles interacting is able to be focused and exponentially increased for possible experimental observation.

I initially developed this novel quantum theory of gravity a few years ago while I was writing the patent for a magnetic confinement device for fusion that generates a negative well potential singularity from collective electrostatic interactions for ions to accelerate towards. I realized that the confined charged particles rotating within this device have the potential to experience curved trajectories relative to the same singularity and undergo relative acceleration from curvature deviations; allowing for the generated Relative Accelerated Energy (RAE) to be accumulated at the singularity. With minimal postulation, this new concept of quantum gravity allows for the essential components for calculating the energy of blackholes at their singularity and a simple explanation for the additional observed gravitational forces about galaxies that are said to obtain dark matter. In short, this theory of quantum gravity has the potential to fully discredit the existence of theorized dark matter with a simple experiment.

To date the only entity that I have presented this concept to was DARPA, and the latest update that I received from them is that they are planning to fund research into my novel patent-pending device to further explore the plausibility of this new quantum theory of gravity once funding is available. This is the first public introduction of this new concept of gravity, so please let me know your thoughts. To see the preprint I wrote on this concept please go to the website https://vixra.org/abs/2111.0146.

If you rather jump around the paper instead of reading the whole thing; it is broken down as:

-Page 1 - Abstract
-Page (1-2) - Intro
-Pages (2-7) - General design of the confinement device
-Pages (7-12) - Validating that device confines like the sun by fully explaining how the sun's magnetic poles reverse
-Pages (12-19) - The novel quantum theory of gravity
-Pages (19-21) - How the device can be used for propulsion
-Pages (21-22) - Conclusion

Even though DARPA is planning to research this concept further, it is not a concept that is yet widely known since I am not a physicist who is tied to a university or research facility; which restricts my access to publishing or posting this concept on almost all formal platforms to be reviewed. So, if you review this concept and it piques your interest; please drop me an email with your thoughts and share this concept with your friends and colleagues. The more people know of this testable new theory of quantum gravity, the faster we can start using this concept to improve upon everyday challenges.

If you are willing to let go of all that you have learned since 1973 you can do some easy experiments to create gravity. One is with a non-metal shielded explosion, like a plastic bag of exactly mixed oxygen and acetylene gas. Standing about 25 feet away from a trash-bag-sized bag of oxygen and acetylene hit the detonator and experience gravity at your back pushing you to the bomb before it detonates. The bomb creates a core of high voltage that slows ambient radiation that passes through all things. This slowed ambient radiation acts like gravity and will push you to the bomb. If you do the experiment with others ask them if they noticed anything and most will tell you they felt something push them to the bomb. The earth creates a block to ambient radiation from space this slows the ambient radiation and creates gravity to earth. You are repelled to earth by ambient radiation.

Very hot objects also create gravity, if you superheat tungsten it creates an amazingly powerful field around it that seems like a super magnet.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Einstein defined gravity as the result of a distortion in the curvature of the fabric of spacetime according to his general theory of relativity. It relates local spacetime curvature with its local energy and momentum. Spacetime is expressed by the stress — energy tensor which describes the density and flux of energy and momentum within it. The energy tensor:

{
EinsteinTensor1.gif

where k stands for a scalar and Gμν, called the Einstein tensor represents a rank-2 tensor describing the spacetime curvature .

As far as we know, Gμν should obey the following constraints:

- it should nullify in flat spacetime

- it should describe the spacetime curvature and be linear with respect to Riemann tensor

- it should be symmetric and of rank 2 (as Tμν)

- it should have a null divergence (as Tμν) }

is the source of the gravitational field in the Einstein field equations of General Relativity, just as mass density is the source of such a field in Newtonian gravity.

See: http://einsteinrelativelyeasy.com/index.php/general-relativity/80-einstein-s-equations

A quantum mechanical description of gravity is necessary on the grounds that one cannot consistently couple a classical system with a quantum one.

Strictly speaking, the aim of quantum gravity is to describe the quantum behavior of the gravitational fields. It should not be confused with the objective of unifying all fundamental interactions into a single mathematical framework. A theory of quantum gravity that is also a grand unification of all known interactions is sometimes referred to as “The Theory of Everything”. While any substantial improvement into the present understanding of quantum gravity would aid further work towards unification, the study of quantum gravity is a field in its own right with various branches having different approaches to unification.

Quantum gravity seeks to describe gravity according to the principles of quantum mechanics. It also tries to describe quantum effects that cannot be ignored, such as near compact astrophysical objects (e.g. a neutron star) where the effects of gravity are very strong. A quantum theory of gravity would also need to reconcile General Relativity with the principles of quantum mechanics.

However difficulties arise when applying the usual prescriptions of quantum field theory (which treats particles as excited states of their underlying fields) by relying on gravitons as the force carrier. The question arises as to how would the gravitons create an attraction force between the different field excitations of interacting particles?

Theorists have taken up more radical approaches to the problem of quantum gravity, the most popular approaches being string theory and loop quantum gravity. Still more recent theories of gravity explain it in terms of particles and waves.

Considering a constant magnetic field in the spacetime of a gravitational wave, we have solved these equations in a local inertial frame and shown for both cases, when the gravitational wave is parallel and perpendicular to the magnetic field, the charged particles experience a resonance at wg = Ω.

Astrophysical gravitational waves (their frequency is lower than 104 Hz) can be detected using a mass resonance and laser interferometer detector. These detectors sense in the frequency band of order (10−104) Hz, whereas our approach might be used as a new approach to detect the gravitational waves with high frequency. For charged particles such as electron with magnetic
field of order H3 = 104 Gauss, the frequency is about υg = 2.8 × 1010 Hz. The high-frequency gravitational waves may arise from the coalescence of two small black holes with radii smaller than 1 Km or from waves with high frequency.

According to Samuel Pierre Moss, II, of West Seneca, NY, coincidentally where my mother's sister resided for many years:

"... if gravity effects are created by geodesic effects upon like charged particles, then the creation of black holes can be explained by a system being injected with gradual large amounts of electrons. If this type injection occurs in a system's confinement that allows for little to no electrons escaping from its confinement, then the rapid acceleration of geodesic effects will occur within the system. Along with this, the accelerated increase of magnetic flux rate of change will cause the Aharonov-Bohm effects with approaching photons.

Shockingly, this would mean that any star that is traveling through space that encounters a large steady stream of positrons or electrons would rapidly, relative to other stars, appear to a collapse and transform into a black hole state. The reason that it appears to collapse and transform into a black hole is for the simple reason that was discussed before; that magnetic flux is distorting photon light travel which may be altering our true perception of what is occurring more than the effects that could be due to gravity. If the NESAR* is similar to the true functionality of a star, then an accelerated rate of induced magnetic flux from large amounts of interacting positrons and electrons injected within a star system may be the main factor for the appearance of a black hole instead of the gravity effects. The gravity effect mainly shapes the phenomenon as a spherical/circular shape to the observer, while interacting light photons are gradually deviated closer to the center of the black hole by interacting photons from the induced magnetic flux accelerating inward."

Moss goes on to explain his theory of gravity: "The following gravitational theory proposes that charged particles collectively rotating with curved trajectories about a Single Relative Center Point (SRCP) while interacting electrostatically under the effects of curved trajectories will undergo relative accelerated interactions from curvature deviation also known as Converging Geodesic Deviation (CGD). This energy from relative accelerations is simply transferred into a released boson from energized charged particles recoiling from electrostatic interactions. This massless boson is the force carrier for relative acceleration, which some would postulate is similar to the theorized graviton.

This energy exchange of relative acceleration would almost be similar to a Compton Scattering interaction between a photon and an electron accept this is a purely relative acceleration that is only generated through relative charged particles interacting. To be more specific, this boson can only exist through localized relative interactions for more than one particle to accelerate towards each other. This purely relative interaction results in the release of a boson that should have a more perpendicular trajectory to the plane of interaction; allowing for a plurality of generated bosons to accumulate in a single location for creating a singularity for the force of relative acceleration. Einstein’s theory of General Relativity proclaimed that acceleration due to gravity is no different than acceleration due to any other force. This theory is simply reaffirming that there is no difference between gravity and acceleration, even at the atomic level, by explaining how gravity is merely the energy of relative acceleration.

Emergence may not be the best term to use, but on a grander scale it may be possible that the gradual evolution of charged particles amassing collectively in different flow patterns have allowed for the generation of gravity. For example, a charged particle without motion creates an electric field, a charged particle moving linearly creates a loop magnetic field, while a charged particle moving in a loop without curvature deviation creates a directed magnetic field. These three different states of charged particles creates different fields made of photons. If my theory of RAE in quantum mechanics is correct, curving the trajectories of charged particles relative to a single location would simply be driving a further dimension into charged particle activities that may result in the field that we know as gravity. By adding curvature to relatively interacting charged particles, relative acceleration from curvature deviation is able to influence the surrounding environment. Interesting enough a charged particle with linear, loop, or spherical motion has an electromagnetic field; and in all of our stellar observations of major gravitational phenomena an electromagnetic property is always present. For some, including Einstein, it is extremely hard to logically separate electromagnetism from gravity as other unproven theories have.

To better understand how Relative Accelerated Gravity, or RAE, is generated amongst charged particles one needs to understand Converging Geodesic Deviation, or CGD. In Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity, CGD is an attractive effect between traveling objects upon a spherically shaped plane. This is a geometric effect shows that two travelers that walk directly North from the Earth’s Equator at the same speed from different locations. Since they are traveling on a curved surface, they will eventfully meet each other. The closing distance in-between these two travelers is the relative acceleration between them. This deviation from a directly northern path on a curved surface is a very basic example of CGD. Since CGD effects need to occur on a curved surface; all of the confining magnetic coils not on the axis of rotation on the NESAR need to be angled to create a Curved CGD Plane.

The influences of RAE around confinements with higher composition ratios are being wrongly categorized as dark matter. Since the theory of dark matter is based upon the limits of baryonic matter, the NESAR concept has the potential to fully discredit the theory of dark matter altogether; making the Universe a little less enigmatic.

The main reason that further developing calculations based upon the NESAR confinement model have a high probability in satisfying both general relativity and quantum mechanics; is that this is the first concept that logically separates mass from the force of gravity being generated from a singularity. The reason that Einstein’s equations don’t work at a singularity, are because they are the wrong approach to fully understanding gravity at the quantum level. The main reason for this slight misunderstanding in the gravitational force is because baryonic mass does not play as much as a factor in generating the force of gravity in the most extreme environments like a black holes. Again, If gravity is truly a product of relative curvature/deviation, then it is simply impossible for the energy of curvature/deviation to originate from the SRCP/singularity. Energy that is relative in nature, must originate from a relative location.

The application based upon the NESAR has the potential to exponentially advance man’s capabilities of sustainable fusion and propulsion to almost boundless limits. Finally, allowing for constant acceleration in space propulsion that could provide interplanetary travel in a matter of hours instead of months and years. This concept also extends man’s capabilities in obtaining unlimited natural resources beyond Earth; which may become necessary for a vastly growing population. Ignoring the possible capabilities of NESAR is irrational when compared to the potential gains. To those who understand that this could be the beginning of a new frontier in scientific advancement and discovery; this theory should be rousing and exciting in comparison to other theories that have no application capabilities."

See: preprints202112.0123.v1.pdf

* NESAR - Nuclear Electromagnetic Shaping Accelerator Reactor can focus the combined electrostatic force of confined electrons to a singularity at the SRCP or specially correlated radially polarized beams; resulting in a maximized negative well potential for ions to accelerate towards for improved initial fusion rates. So, upon understanding that subtle RAE, or, due to geodesic deviation could be the cause for gravity, Moss explored the possibility of exponentially compounding this possible energy for utilization.

There are may claims now, and there have been in the past, about anti-gravity travel. I first read about it in James Blish's Cities in Flight science fiction series when I was a kid, having purchased the volumes at my local pharmacy. When it comes to creating gravity via geodesic effects upon like charged particles and the creation of black holes being explained by a system being injected with gradual large amounts of electrons according to Moss, I'm not so sure. You may choose to call me limited in my views, but I have stood by Einstein all of my adult life and will continue to.

So far gravity has defied an explanation that unites classical physics with conventional field theory. For large λ, small N one should find string theory on a warped background. For large N, small λ we still expect a stringy description, but not necessarily higher dimensional, while for small N, λ we get ordinary perturbative QCD, with its characteristic parton showers followed by hadronization. We are all waiting for that final answer. Is it from Mr. Moss?
Hartmann352

Einstein defined gravity as the result of a distortion in the curvature of the fabric of spacetime according to his general theory of relativity. It relates local spacetime curvature with its local energy and momentum. Spacetime is expressed by the stress — energy tensor which describes the density and flux of energy and momentum within it. The energy tensor:

{
EinsteinTensor1.gif

where k stands for a scalar and Gμν, called the Einstein tensor represents a rank-2 tensor describing the spacetime curvature .

- it should describe the spacetime curvature and be linear with respect to Riemann tensor

is the source of the gravitational field in the Einstein field equations of General Relativity, just as mass density is the source of such a field in Newtonian gravity.

See: http://einsteinrelativelyeasy.com/index.php/general-relativity/80-einstein-s-equations

A quantum mechanical description of gravity is necessary on the grounds that one cannot consistently couple a classical system with a quantum one.

Strictly speaking, the aim of quantum gravity is to describe the quantum behavior of the gravitational fields. It should not be confused with the objective of unifying all fundamental interactions into a single mathematical framework. A theory of quantum gravity that is also a grand unification of all known interactions is sometimes referred to as “The Theory of Everything”. While any substantial improvement into the present understanding of quantum gravity would aid further work towards unification, the study of quantum gravity is a field in its own right with various branches having different approaches to unification.

Quantum gravity seeks to describe gravity according to the principles of quantum mechanics. It also tries to describe quantum effects that cannot be ignored, such as near compact astrophysical objects (e.g. a neutron star) where the effects of gravity are very strong. A quantum theory of gravity would also need to reconcile General Relativity with the principles of quantum mechanics.

However difficulties arise when applying the usual prescriptions of quantum field theory (which treats particles as excited states of their underlying fields) by relying on gravitons as the force carrier. The question arises as to how would the gravitons create an attraction force between the different field excitations of interacting particles?

Theorists have taken up more radical approaches to the problem of quantum gravity, the most popular approaches being string theory and loop quantum gravity. Still more recent theories of gravity explain it in terms of particles and waves.

Considering a constant magnetic field in the spacetime of a gravitational wave, we have solved these equations in a local inertial frame and shown for both cases, when the gravitational wave is parallel and perpendicular to the magnetic field, the charged particles experience a resonance at wg = Ω.

Astrophysical gravitational waves (their frequency is lower than 104 Hz) can be detected using a mass resonance and laser interferometer detector. These detectors sense in the frequency band of order (10−104) Hz, whereas our approach might be used as a new approach to detect the gravitational waves with high frequency. For charged particles such as electron with magnetic
field of order H3 = 104 Gauss, the frequency is about υg = 2.8 × 1010 Hz. The high-frequency gravitational waves may arise from the coalescence of two small black holes with radii smaller than 1 Km or from waves with high frequency.

According to Samuel Pierre Moss, II, of West Seneca, NY, coincidentally where my mother's sister resided for many years:

"... if gravity effects are created by geodesic effects upon like charged particles, then the creation of black holes can be explained by a system being injected with gradual large amounts of electrons. If this type injection occurs in a system's confinement that allows for little to no electrons escaping from its confinement, then the rapid acceleration of geodesic effects will occur within the system. Along with this, the accelerated increase of magnetic flux rate of change will cause the Aharonov-Bohm effects with approaching photons.

Shockingly, this would mean that any star that is traveling through space that encounters a large steady stream of positrons or electrons would rapidly, relative to other stars, appear to a collapse and transform into a black hole state. The reason that it appears to collapse and transform into a black hole is for the simple reason that was discussed before; that magnetic flux is distorting photon light travel which may be altering our true perception of what is occurring more than the effects that could be due to gravity. If the NESAR* is similar to the true functionality of a star, then an accelerated rate of induced magnetic flux from large amounts of interacting positrons and electrons injected within a star system may be the main factor for the appearance of a black hole instead of the gravity effects. The gravity effect mainly shapes the phenomenon as a spherical/circular shape to the observer, while interacting light photons are gradually deviated closer to the center of the black hole by interacting photons from the induced magnetic flux accelerating inward."

Moss goes on to explain his theory of gravity: "The following gravitational theory proposes that charged particles collectively rotating with curved trajectories about a Single Relative Center Point (SRCP) while interacting electrostatically under the effects of curved trajectories will undergo relative accelerated interactions from curvature deviation also known as Converging Geodesic Deviation (CGD). This energy from relative accelerations is simply transferred into a released boson from energized charged particles recoiling from electrostatic interactions. This massless boson is the force carrier for relative acceleration, which some would postulate is similar to the theorized graviton.

This energy exchange of relative acceleration would almost be similar to a Compton Scattering interaction between a photon and an electron accept this is a purely relative acceleration that is only generated through relative charged particles interacting. To be more specific, this boson can only exist through localized relative interactions for more than one particle to accelerate towards each other. This purely relative interaction results in the release of a boson that should have a more perpendicular trajectory to the plane of interaction; allowing for a plurality of generated bosons to accumulate in a single location for creating a singularity for the force of relative acceleration. Einstein’s theory of General Relativity proclaimed that acceleration due to gravity is no different than acceleration due to any other force. This theory is simply reaffirming that there is no difference between gravity and acceleration, even at the atomic level, by explaining how gravity is merely the energy of relative acceleration.

Emergence may not be the best term to use, but on a grander scale it may be possible that the gradual evolution of charged particles amassing collectively in different flow patterns have allowed for the generation of gravity. For example, a charged particle without motion creates an electric field, a charged particle moving linearly creates a loop magnetic field, while a charged particle moving in a loop without curvature deviation creates a directed magnetic field. These three different states of charged particles creates different fields made of photons. If my theory of RAE in quantum mechanics is correct, curving the trajectories of charged particles relative to a single location would simply be driving a further dimension into charged particle activities that may result in the field that we know as gravity. By adding curvature to relatively interacting charged particles, relative acceleration from curvature deviation is able to influence the surrounding environment. Interesting enough a charged particle with linear, loop, or spherical motion has an electromagnetic field; and in all of our stellar observations of major gravitational phenomena an electromagnetic property is always present. For some, including Einstein, it is extremely hard to logically separate electromagnetism from gravity as other unproven theories have.

To better understand how Relative Accelerated Gravity, or RAE, is generated amongst charged particles one needs to understand Converging Geodesic Deviation, or CGD. In Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity, CGD is an attractive effect between traveling objects upon a spherically shaped plane. This is a geometric effect shows that two travelers that walk directly North from the Earth’s Equator at the same speed from different locations. Since they are traveling on a curved surface, they will eventfully meet each other. The closing distance in-between these two travelers is the relative acceleration between them. This deviation from a directly northern path on a curved surface is a very basic example of CGD. Since CGD effects need to occur on a curved surface; all of the confining magnetic coils not on the axis of rotation on the NESAR need to be angled to create a Curved CGD Plane.

The influences of RAE around confinements with higher composition ratios are being wrongly categorized as dark matter. Since the theory of dark matter is based upon the limits of baryonic matter, the NESAR concept has the potential to fully discredit the theory of dark matter altogether; making the Universe a little less enigmatic.

The main reason that further developing calculations based upon the NESAR confinement model have a high probability in satisfying both general relativity and quantum mechanics; is that this is the first concept that logically separates mass from the force of gravity being generated from a singularity. The reason that Einstein’s equations don’t work at a singularity, are because they are the wrong approach to fully understanding gravity at the quantum level. The main reason for this slight misunderstanding in the gravitational force is because baryonic mass does not play as much as a factor in generating the force of gravity in the most extreme environments like a black holes. Again, If gravity is truly a product of relative curvature/deviation, then it is simply impossible for the energy of curvature/deviation to originate from the SRCP/singularity. Energy that is relative in nature, must originate from a relative location.

The application based upon the NESAR has the potential to exponentially advance man’s capabilities of sustainable fusion and propulsion to almost boundless limits. Finally, allowing for constant acceleration in space propulsion that could provide interplanetary travel in a matter of hours instead of months and years. This concept also extends man’s capabilities in obtaining unlimited natural resources beyond Earth; which may become necessary for a vastly growing population. Ignoring the possible capabilities of NESAR is irrational when compared to the potential gains. To those who understand that this could be the beginning of a new frontier in scientific advancement and discovery; this theory should be rousing and exciting in comparison to other theories that have no application capabilities."

* NESAR - Nuclear Electromagnetic Shaping Accelerator Reactor can focus the combined electrostatic force of confined electrons to a singularity at the SRCP or specially correlated radially polarized beams; resulting in a maximized negative well potential for ions to accelerate towards for improved initial fusion rates. So, upon understanding that subtle RAE, or, due to geodesic deviation could be the cause for gravity, Moss explored the possibility of exponentially compounding this possible energy for utilization.

There are may claims now, and there have been in the past, about anti-gravity travel. I first read about it in James Blish's Cities in Flight science fiction series when I was a kid, having purchased the volumes at my local pharmacy. When it comes to creating gravity via geodesic effects upon like charged particles and the creation of black holes being explained by a system being injected with gradual large amounts of electrons according to Moss, I'm not so sure. You may choose to call me limited in my views, but I have stood by Einstein all of my adult life and will continue to.

So far gravity has defied an explanation that unites classical physics with conventional field theory. For large λ, small N one should find string theory on a warped background. For large N, small λ we still expect a stringy description, but not necessarily higher dimensional, while for small N, λ we get ordinary perturbative QCD, with its characteristic parton showers followed by hadronization. We are all waiting for that final answer. Is it from Mr. Moss?
Hartmann352

Gravity is a pushing force from above. You can create artificial gravity in a couple of different ways. You can create a non-metallic shielded explosion that will push observers standing near the bomb, to the bomb before it detonates, as the core becomes abundant with particles of electricity, and then it pushes them away. Extremely hot substances like molten or near molten tungsten can create artificial gravity. There are only pushing forces in our universe. No one has ever demonstrated an attraction force on earth.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

{
EinsteinTensor1.gif

Hartmann352

{
EinsteinTensor1.gif

Hartmann352
They are not accelerating or confining electrons. Particles of electricity cross the entire universe in the blink of an eye, they power and sustain matter, not the other way around. Light would not work if it had to bounce off the mountain and valley-ridden surfaces you see under a microscope. The sun is thought of as an area of unbelievable energy. The truth is that the sun has less potential energy than the darkness of space because ambient radiation has been slowed to create the effect of the sun. As you know you cannot create a perfect vacuum not even close, the reason is that ambient radiation needs matter to travel through and matter needs ambient radiation to sustain its structure. It is a totally repulsive relationship. The wall of the accelerator would disassemble into hydrogen gas if you could lower the pressure anywhere near a perfect vacuum. Matter is pure electricity trapped in spherical structures, by the ratio of the area of a sphere Pi times Diameter Squared, and the volume of a sphere Pi times Diameter Cubed divided by six. The ratio that is created by those formulas when comparing a small and large sphere. It is the same as the ratio of a small and large cube. This ratio allows electricity to be trapped in spherical containers because of the huge surface area to volume of such a small sphere. It is all repulsion.