Not living with children

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
My name is Byron I am 34years old healthy male I work and live in east phx my children I have 5 live in west phx my youngest is 3years old oldest is 13. I work full time at a fast food place my ex those not work and lives with retired mother how long do u think the stay at home thing will last. Do you guys really think it's necessary for me to stop visiting I am really close to my children I cry when I talk to them on the phone this is horrible could u guys give me sum advice I have not had any syntoms or even seen any one sick in east phx should I visit them

Jim_Robinson

BANNED
Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Children are the most unlikely to get the full spectrum of symptoms. Most children are asymptomatic carriers. We don't know, yet, whether that is a good or bad thing. In fact, we don't know much about this **** virus, doctors or scientists alike.
In your case I would protect myself at work as much as possible (wear 2 masks, one N95, one standard surgical, wear secure glasses, have a lot of sanitizer at hand) and visit my family once or twice a week outside with protection gear.
The other way would be to gear yourself and them up with medications (just for emergency), supplements in order to to harden the immune system and move back in there.

Jim_Robinson

BANNED
Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Also, if you live in Phoenix you have not much to fear in my opinion. The virus cannot replicate easily (in the current mutation) under heat. Everything above 100 degrees fahrenheit will give it a very hard time and even in 90 degrees fahrenheit will give it a very hard time to replicate (if there is UV-radiation from the sun, which kills viruses in high enough concentration).

Everyone in a southern country/state is pretty lucky. Otherwise India for instance would already be devastated already.