No Matter What You Do, You Will Never Reach Absolute Zero

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
"Yet reaching absolute zero has been called impossible: as you continue to remove heat from a gas to cool it, the work needed to remove the heat increases."
This is no different than searching for a fundamental unit of spacetime, which is no different than searching for a beginning of the Universe.
As you continue to search for smaller and smaller units of spacetime, the magnification and precision needed increase. There is no limit to how much closer you can get to absolute zero. There is no limit to how much smaller a unit of spacetime you can measure.
Such is the nature of an Infinite Universe.
Every object that exists is a singularity with dimensional boundaries that exist only as a relative inhibition on our capacity for observation. Within every single object is an infinite universe beyond our capacity to describe. You could zoom in on a single skin cell, finding new ways to describe it and new properties and physics within you never dreamed of, and keep doing so to infinity.
You can zoom in on a quarter, increasing the magnification and precision of your observations to infinity, unlocking new secrets and mysteries all along the way.
No matter what you do, you will always fall infinitely short of Eternal knowledge and Eternal observation.
"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, then are dreampt of in your philosophy."
There is only one truth: The Universe is Infinite

I'm unsure from reading the article if they're referring to Zeptosecond light speed in gaseous molecular dihydrogen H2, or if they refer to hydrogen atoms bound in other molecules like water, or simple hydrogen, H.

However, I am pleased as punch that the Meerkats, one of my favorite vertebrate species, seemed to perk up with our arrival back at the zoo.

Hartmann352

baby meerkat 3.jpg

meerkats 2.jpg

I believe it to be impossible to prove that the universe is infinite. It's far more likely that it has a size. And I believe that if you go out from that size, by 100 times that size, you will find absolute zero all around us.

Absolute zero might fill infinitely. Pristine, unpolluted space is at absolute zero. The space around this universe is full of static. EM emissions. Which have energy and temperature.

It's not what you do, it's where you are. If there is any mass around, you have temperature.

DMH

Jan 25, 2022
Visit site
Here's an example of never reaching. Zero is the absolute of nothing remaining, except for the number zero. Therefore 1, the number zero remains.

Taking the notion even further, if you were to straighten a zero and a one into a straight line and both numbers written proportional to each other, the zero should more more energy and mass than the number 1.

Going even further, once the written or keystroked value of zero through 9 has been determined by straightening each number into a straight line, how does the energy and mass value for each number change Pi?

Remember each numeral has to be proportional to determine its energy and mass potential. A 5 mm x 5 mm square that the numbers are written in, should provide a constraint value.

Last edited:

DMH

Jan 25, 2022
Visit site
That sounds very modern to me. It's really interesting how that works out, isn't it?

Actually it's really cool.

One zero written in a different script as well as height and width would create a completely set of new variable compared to another zero written differently. Both are zero's and supposedly have no value, but the energy put into creating both zeros generates a different mass output. Could we say that zero would therefore have a stored energy potential?

So you think that zero has value, not only that, but has variable value. Well, I can't criticize that, thousands of highly educated people think time and length are variable too. I don't see where thinking the same about zero would be inconsistent. Maybe giving zero a value might solve some of these perplexing problems we have with physics. You could probably get a grant or some kind of funding to investigate this.

Reactions: DMH

DMH

Jan 25, 2022
Visit site
So you think that zero has value, not only that, but has variable value. Well, I can't criticize that, thousands of highly educated people think time and length are variable too. I don't see where thinking the same about zero would be inconsistent. Maybe giving zero a value might solve some of these perplexing problems we have with physics. You could probably get a grant or some kind of funding to investigate this.
Variable value based on how the zero is written.

Zero has to have a quantum value, otherwise zero wouldn't exist.

Zero is the math symbol that represents the lack of existence. Or I should say, it use to be. Our current theories are based on a false premise. It's the only way they can explain their improper light measurements. The concept that light is a wave, is juvenile. And gives us star trek science. For the children. And comic books.