'No evidence' UFOs are alien spacecraft, but they're not American, Pentagon says

Jun 5, 2021
Visit site
So tell us.....if UFOs are not alien, nor American made who made them, ESPECIALLY since these things have been seen worldwide for HUNDREDS of years??
The Wright Bros didn't fly that first airplane at Kitty Hawk until 1903! Come on Live Science editor Mindy....give us your wisdom on that one! Maybe you ought to do a little
more research before you post things you're not sure of? Sounds like our Govt fed you a line and you believed it. Sad....
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/07/ufo-sightings-pre-1900-case-files.html

Jun 5, 2021
Visit site
Yes and this reporter is SUCH a nice gal, I'm sure she still wears her Covid mask in the car, in the house and to bed each nite too.
Good little Sheeple she is! If the Govt says it's true.....it "must" be true in her book!! Bwahahahahaha........ ;-)
"Condemnation without Investigation is the HIGHEST form of Ignorance". (Albert Einstein)

I don't understand what people expect from this report. If you think that you are going to hear something new, you're gonna be disappointed. What can they say? The only thing we know..... is that we can not build such craft. We doubt that anyone else can. We have no physical evidence of the objects.....so no proof of origin....no matter where from.

So what can they say? Let's say that next week, some geek engineer finds that it's an electronic malfunction.........do you think they would admit it? Not from embarrassment, but from a security standpoint.

We don't know the state of AI in the military. It might be to the point, where a correct inference.......might be a confession.

In any case, I wouldn't look for any answers on UFOs in the near future. Unless we shoot one down. If we offered a bounty, and if UFOs exist, we might find out a little quicker. Some hotshot mil pilot might bring one down. If he were allowed. I say shoot on site. If we can't shoot one down, maybe they will shoot back.....that would be evidence to work on.

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
I just want to see their methodology since they seem to overlook simple stuff.

The one that seems to go swimming is most likely just fata morgana. I don't know what the object is, but it's well beyond the horizon.