New Nazca Line geoglyph discovered: A 120-foot-long cat

Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
How can this be a common domestic cat? Cats arrived with Europeans in the 16th century.
The style of the representation looks wrong also.
It's not just about a domestic cat but the elegance of this depiction does not match the existing representations...and I suspect it's about as real as all crop circles. This is suspect and should be examined more closely, as closely to authenticate it as you would a work of Art.

Aug 7, 2020
Visit site
How can this be a common domestic cat? Cats arrived with europeans in the 16th century.

You're right .
•••
The Graphism doesn't match!
It seems not to be made by the same Nazca people (not at all), but drawn by a child or someone who does not know anything about drawing, arts nor paleontology.
•••
For me it's just a FAKE or a JOKE.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020
Visit site
The Graphism doesn't match!
It seems not to be made by the same Nazca people (not at all), but drawn by a child or someone who does not know anything about drawing, arts nor paleontology.
•••
For me it's just a FAKE or a JOKE.

Jan 5, 2021
Visit site
How can this be a common domestic cat? Cats arrived with europeans in the 16th century.
The astronaut also doesn't fit the "style" of the other Nascar Line images & also looks like a child's drawing but that is part of it all.