New coronavirus may spread through poop

Feb 21, 2020
Visit site
Incredibly, a toilet plume can spread up to 15 feet after a flush and those particles can stay in the air for hours. That means that if other people in your household flush with the lid open, germs from previous users will spread anyway, even if those previous flushers shut the lid on their turn.

Feb 21, 2020
Visit site
Years ago it was discovered that farts could transmit diseases. How long do you think it will be before they connect the dots and state that farts can transmit this disease since it lives in fecal matter?

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Years ago it was discovered that farts could transmit diseases. How long do you think it will be before they connect the dots and state that farts can transmit this disease since it lives in fecal matter?
what are you doing running around naked farting at people anyway:)
The Chinese are saying the virus is found in urine and feceas, ulcers to the lungs like Sars and Mers.

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
what are you doing running around naked farting at people anyway
The Chinese are saying the virus is found in urine and feceas, ulcers to the lungs like Sars and Mers.
You can do those things when you are old. Shoo'ng kids off the lawn, spanking puppies and running around naked, farting at people. One of the perq's of old age.

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
Major parts of Asia, NYC and San Fran allow people to defecate on streets. The feces will then dry out and can become airborne. Could this make NYC and San Fran hot spots?

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
I guess majority of people don't know the fact that Chinese never use toilet paper.
After pooping, they use only a little water and bare hands instead of toilet paper.
Just imagine what they have beneath their nails.
Now imagine what happens when they work in food industry, food gets infected within seconds.

Not really news. Almost all disease viral or bacteriological can to some degree spread through fresh warm poop and even fresh cooling poop only hours old.

Big news would be that it lasted days or weeks or could pass through rough primary sewage treatment plants to rivers (as might happen during heavy rainfall even in most US cities or in lesser developed countries where primary treatment was the high bar).

I guess majority of people don't know the fact that Chinese never use toilet paper.
After pooping, they use only a little water and bare hands instead of toilet paper.
Just imagine what they have beneath their nails.
Now imagine what happens when they work in food industry, food gets infected within seconds.

Paper fails quite a bit as does where you hold it.

Its distressing that you imply you see no need to use soap and water after pooping simply because you use toilet paper. Wink.

Seriously water as water cleaning of posterior is SUPERIOR to toilet paper. Paper leaves smears. Bidets are more ecologically sound as well. Cheaper on plumbing clogs for household too.

*** In all cases (toilet paper or bidet) you should use soap and water on hands with inspection and cleaning of fingernails. ***

Paper fails quite a bit as does where you hold it.

Its distressing that you imply you see no need to use soap and water after pooping simply because you use toilet paper. Wink.

Seriously water as water cleaning of posterior is SUPERIOR to toilet paper. Paper leaves smears. Bidets are more ecologically sound as well. Cheaper on plumbing clogs for household too.

*** In all cases (toilet paper or bidet) you should use soap and water on hands with inspection and cleaning of fingernails. ***
Bidets are fairly standard through out the world barring North America and the UK. Even the UK is slowly transitioning to bidet availability and soap and water for hands afterward.

Of course every national rivalry, mostly friendly or not, will probably make reference to "...except rival B where they do not wipe or wash at all..." to the other side.

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Observeration2020@

It's you who implies that all Chinese use soap after touching their poop with bare hand, can you guarantee that they use soap afterwards? NO!

You've said: "Paper fails quite a bit as does where you hold it. " -IT DOES if you are ignorant enough not to FOLD IT ONCE OR TWICE before use. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Anyway, if it happens that I touch a bit of feces, then I wash my hands at least two times more than usual, because it leaves terrible stench.

On the other hand, you are grabbing fistful of your warm poop :poop::poop:(n)(n) with your bare hands each time after defecation, like some filthy disgusting monkey. You must be stinking, and probably got used to the stench, same as many Chinese people stink, and I'm not trying to insult them that by saying that, it's just a fact.

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Imagine a worker in food industry, who doesn't use toilet paper, touching your food few minutes after touching feces.
Very hygienic, yeah right.

roki Ni.....is that true? In the mid seventies, I had some contract work, on some large migrant farms in southern Florida. I asked the farm foreman where the restroom was, and he yelled out in a foreign language and shortly he was brought a roll of toilet paper. He handed it to me and showed me the latrine. There was no toilet paper in the place, but beside every toilet there was a small can of brown water.

Later that night, the foreman explained the purpose of those cans. I could not believe it. Young and dumb. I have always washed store bought vegetables since.

Last edited:
Reactions: roki Ni and RubyLee