New coronavirus may spread as an airborne aerosol, like SARS

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
How interesting...
On Saturday, February 29, 2020 @ 8:13 AM I wrote:

"The novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which causes the COVID-19 disease, is not a naturally occurring strain of disease. It's spread this far ( has been assisted by the "12 Monkeys" globalist network, and ) is fully unnatural. "

"Because 2019-CoV-2 is artificially enabled to infect humans utilizing molecules of SARS penetration mechanism, its 19th generation infection coefficient is still a lab controlled environment successful, it (SARS-CoV-2) still cannot infect humans on its own successfully ( Or at the desirable rate for which it was created ).

Alas, once it gets hold onto some decadent community; especially a "sanctuary city", and "the defecate cities" run by democrat liberals. SARS-CoV-2 will get a chance to start reproducing in a living host - the reproduced virion that gets to successfully infect another body, it will become fully autonomous and airborne."
:: [original source]
This is only a reiteration of my previous post from Monday, January 27, 2020 @ 7:04 AM
That was about 3 days before the name of this novel corona virus was decided and since I wrote this :: "The monster on the loose is actually an [ n-CoV+SARS2019 ] strand — Bekim BACAJ ©" Yes, with the copy mark, it's final name came out somewhat different "SARS-CoV-2"

So you're saying the coronavirus was created in a lab in China and transmitted to the United States?

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
However, it's unlikely that the virus would spread in this way beyond health care settings.

New coronavirus may spread as an airborne aerosol, like SARS : Read more
In my opinion corona virus can be sorbed on the dust particles present in the air and therefore can travel with the dust on the long distances, i.e. several hundred metres. The dry air with suspension of the dust is especially dangerous, since the adsorption of virus is very probaable. In wet air the dust will gravitationallly fall down in the form of big particles.

Reactions: Johann A.G. Baloghy
In my opinion corona virus can be sorbed on the dust particles present in the air and therefore can travel with the dust on the long distances, i.e. several hundred metres. The dry air with suspension of the dust is especially dangerous, since the adsorption of virus is very probaable. In wet air the dust will gravitationallly fall down in the form of big particles.

I aggre with you under "meteorological influences" e.g. Wind.
Please read this:
CORONA-µ-AEROSOLE - PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF THE EXHAUSTED PARTICLES
by Johann A.G. Baloghy
Link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/corona-µ-aerosole-physikalische-aspekte-der-johann-a-g-baloghy/

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Interesting hypothesis. I think that the sorption of polypeptides by the dust is the new challenge for the physical chemistry!

Good day Sir,

absolutely correct and I agree!

For the transition from the hypothesis to verification and evidence, I would suggest:
A. Wind tunnel simulations in the laboratory, for the behavioral investigation of ultrafine particles, with 0.06 - 0.14 µm micrometer aerodynamic diameter, loaded in "droplets", to determine the changes in the physical properties of these and to gain further knowledge.
The wind air for testing must also contain a mix of dust and particles of components, as they actually in the reality occur!
Different temperatures must also be taken into account.
B. Safe field simulations also in cities, hospitals, production facilities, barracks, settlements and apartments, ..., etc.

Four major factors can contribute to the further spread of viruses in the air under the influence of the wind (meteorological influences):
1. loss of gravity effect,
2. weight loss of the particles due to evaporation of the water content of the "droplets",
3. quote: "Particles with a size of up to about 1 μm float in the air for several days. They are constantly in motion, being pushed back and forth and attached to other particles. In this way, larger particles capture smaller particles (scavenging effect). " [4]. (see my Article)
4. Viral survival of the possible e.g. "Corona-µ-Aerosole" clouds.

My best of regards,
Johann A.G. Baloghy

Last edited:
+++ THE DYNAMICS OF CORONA INFECTION BY AEROSOL TRANSMISSION MUST NOT BE IGNORED! - LINKS +++ DIE DYNAMIK VON DER CORONA INFEKTION DURCH AEROSOL-ÜBERTRAGUNG DARF KEINESWEGS IGNORIERT WERDEN! - LINKS +++ LA DYNAMIQUE DE L'INFECTION PAR LA CORONA PAR TRANSMISSION PAR AÉROSOL NE PEUT PAS ÊTRE IGNORÉE! - LINKS +++

1. COVID-19 transmitted via aerosol "in certain conditions"
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWj9OUAfTLQ

2. Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARS-CoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2004973
3. The new coronavirus can likely remain airborne for some time. That doesn’t mean we’re doomed
https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/16/coronavirus-can-become-aerosol-doesnt-mean-doomed/
4. Study tracks coronavirus aerosol spread – but there’s some good news
https://www.slashgear.com/study-tracks-coronavirus-aerosol-spread-but-theres-some-good-news-12612990/
5. Novel Coronavirus Can Survive in Aerosol Form and on Hard Surfaces for Hours to Days, Study Reveals
https://www.biospace.com/article/no...le-on-surfaces-for-hours-days-nih-study-finds
6. FOR RELATED AND ANALOGOUS READING:
Assessing the Dynamics and Control of Droplet- and Aerosol-Transmitted Influenza Using an Indoor Positioning System
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-38825-y

Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
Is anyone else not at all comforted by the statement about it not being likely outside of healthcare settings? Especially if you are a Healthcare worker?

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I reflected on an environment I studied the other day where a garage was filled with exhaust smoke from a started vehicle. In such an environment it is easy to imagine that there would exist a concrete aerosol that can carry micro sized droplets in the air for longer than one could imagine that "clean air" would do ?

I reflected on an environment I studied the other day where a garage was filled with exhaust smoke from a started vehicle. In such an environment it is easy to imagine that there would exist a concrete aerosol that can carry micro sized droplets in the air for longer than one could imagine that "clean air" would do ?

Dear sir,

just one question:
Where is there still "clean air" apart from artificially adjusted clean rooms such as in the quartz glass production rooms, or research laboratories?

Greetings from the metropolis!

P.S. Related article here:

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
Good day Sir,

absolutely correct and I agree!

For the transition from the hypothesis to verification and evidence, I would suggest:
A. Wind tunnel simulations in the laboratory, for the behavioral investigation of ultrafine particles, with 0.06 - 0.14 µm micrometer aerodynamic diameter, loaded in "droplets", to determine the changes in the physical properties of these and to gain further knowledge.
The wind air for testing must also contain a mix of dust and particles of components, as they actually in the reality occur!
Different temperatures must also be taken into account.
B. Safe field simulations also in cities, hospitals, production facilities, barracks, settlements and apartments, ..., etc.

Four major factors can contribute to the further spread of viruses in the air under the influence of the wind (meteorological influences):
1. loss of gravity effect,
2. weight loss of the particles due to evaporation of the water content of the "droplets",
3. quote: "Particles with a size of up to about 1 μm float in the air for several days. They are constantly in motion, being pushed back and forth and attached to other particles. In this way, larger particles capture smaller particles (scavenging effect). " [4]. (see my Article)
4. Viral survival of the possible e.g. "Corona-µ-Aerosole" clouds.

My best of regards,
Johann A.G. Baloghy

Every one should wear a mask.

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
Many Oriental societies do not touch as much a "westerners. They bow at distance from each other. When you see newscasts of China e.g. almost everyone wears a mask.

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
@NicolettaML should have done more investigation. It has been a long established scientific fact that many viruses are contagious in humans and that they are transmitted and inhaled by normal breathing. Anyone who has ever "seen their breath" on a cold day has seen aerosols. And they have observed 1st hand how fast the H2O evaporates leaving any nano sized virions suspended in the air to be carried where ever the currents may transport them. Aerosols as large as 10 microns may remain buoyant in the air. Covid19 virions are estimated to be about 50 nano meters in diameter or .05 microns. They are so tiny that you need an electron microscope to view them.
To say that we know that many viruses including SARS are airborne but we are skeptical about Covid19 being airborne is --- well --- just plain silly. It is like saying that we know that black & white dogs might bite but we are not sure about white & black dogs. The WHO has been captured & is now controlled by big money. If the WHO had declared an airborne deadly infectious pandemic then it would follow that all airlines, passenger trains, buses, ferries & (maybe cruise ships) would have immediately stopped running to prevent contagion. That is why they cast doubt on it being airborne. Or they may have simply decided to promote the spread of the virus as some suspect.