New coronavirus may have started in bats. But how did it hop to humans?

Page 3 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 28, 2020
Visit site
If the Cordyceps fungus is found to be the cause of COVID-19, I can see how they would want
to keep the world at bay, lest the goose that lays their golden eggs is exposed to the world at the
expense of human lives.

"In recent decades, curative and health-care products derived from the so-called “Cordyceps”
are extremely popular in China in various forms such as capsules, oral liquids, and drinks.
Most of these products, derived from submerged mycelial O. sinensis cultures, are the
popular merchandise items on the market."

In recent years, DongChongXiaCao has been regarded as the Himalayan Vlagra.
Its value has increased so dramatically, it is considered as "soft gold" to many.

Image:
Photo caption: Label showing the August 2012 value of wild DongChongXiaCao in Beijing, China

Source:
"A Systematic Review of the Mysterious Caterpillar Fungus Ophiocordyceps sinensis in Dong-ChongXiaCao and Related Bioactive Ingredients"

what do you think of these articles ?

STOP BLAMING THE BATS !

I am not one for conspiracy theories myself...i lean towards just "cockup" theories of why things go wrong mostly...like this one...eating animals caused a **** up again of a deadly to humans now virus...that is going to happen again and again...logical...no conspiracy about it

The only possible "cover up" i do seriously believe is ?

This Covid-19 Coronavirus did not orginate in BATS or bat soup or Pangolin but PIGS.

Why would China with agreement from other interested animal producers all over the world cover up the animal source ?

Because PIGS are BIG MONEY to China and the rest of the world pig hog pork farms...China own the biggest Pig farms in the USA Smithfields even who are all over Europe subsidiaries.

PIG DNA PORK is the most human like...which is why organ transplants are considered from pigs ...they taste like human flesh too scientists and cannibals have confirmed.

They are the most high risk food to have in the fridge or eat uncooked or cooked...carry a huge number of health risks to humans ...which is not surprising when we realise cannibalism is unhealthy in any species.

I have read many scientific reports on this matter...the COV virus family that Coronavirus belongs to is a very PIG succeptible virus. Pigs pass viruses to humans very easily being so related to the human animal species.

ICTV announced “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” as the name of the new virus on 11 February 2020.

So ? beware...China maybe took the strategic clever decision to let the blame fall on BATS a hated animal species anyway by most with DRACULA associations ..and let us all rage about them closing WET WILD LIFE ANIMAL MEAT MARKETS...of which at least 70 exist in New York as well as London btw ...

But all that diverted rage to BLAME and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...would avoid China and other nations losing BIG MONEY from the HOG FARMS pig breeding and killing industries.

BEWARE therefore...but I repeat...of all the possible "conspiracy" theories around...and i do not discount 5G fries our brains like microwaves and other mobile phone emissions do ...the level of stupidity of our populations to vote in Trump and Bojo are proof enough of THAT for me hey lol....

Beware...if the "cover up" is much simpler.

New research suggests industrial livestock, not wet markets, might be origin of Covid-19

by GRAIN | 30 Mar 2020 |

For one, pigs and humans have very similar immune systems, making it easy for viruses to cross between the two species, as happened with the Nipah virus outbreak in Malaysia in 199810. Indeed, just three years before the Covid-19 outbreak began, tens of thousands of pigs in four factory farms in Qingyuan county in Guangdong, less than 100 km from the site where the SARS outbreak originated in 2003, died from an outbreak of a new, lethal coronavirus strain (SADS) that turned out to be 98 percent identical to a coronavirus found in horseshoe bats in a nearby cave11 . Luckily transmission to humans did not occur, but subsequent laboratory tests demonstrated that such transmission could have been possible12.

Hubei Province, where Wuhan is located, is one of the top five largest producers of pigs in China. Over the past decade, small pig farms in the province have been replaced by large factory farms and medium-sized contract operations, where hundreds or thousands of genetically-uniform pigs are confined in high density barns. These industrial farms are the ideal breeding grounds for the evolution of new pathogens13.

Hubei’s factory pig farms are still reeling from a massive outbreak of African swine fever that struck the province and other parts of China just over a year ago, wiping out up to half of the national herd14. In these conditions, it is entirely possible that an outbreak of a new coronavirus among pigs in the province could go unnoticed.

GRAIN and other organisations and scientists have been raising the alarm for over a decade now about how the industrialisation and corporate consolidation of meat production has generated increased risks for the emergence of global pandemics such as Covid-1915. But this reality has been completely ignored by governments and the big meat companies they are beholden to. As noted by evolutionary biologist Rob Wallace16, "Anyone who aims to understand why viruses are becoming more dangerous must investigate the industrial model of agriculture and, more specifically, livestock production. At present, few governments, and few scientists, are prepared to do so.” With the growing carnage from Covid-19, a radical change in direction is more urgent than ever.

What would you ban to allow people a BLAME focus and what would you do as a small token gesture to appearse the masses ?

BLAME BATS...no big loss of income to China...BAN DOG AND CAT MEAT...no big loss of income to China...and gets people off their backs allowing the murder sales of the high risk PIGS etc uninterupted.

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
We humans have been working in bat dung for at least a thousand years. It was the main source of potassium nitrate for gun powder from ancient China to beyond the Civil War. Bats' viruses have been with and in us for a long time. Something new is surmised.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
What if we work backwards logically? If we were to assume that swine flu and bird flu were bioengineered to do what they did and wipe out the Chinese pork and poultry industries the next logical target would be fish. Thus 95% of Chinese protein would be wiped out along with large segments of their economy in a few short years. Chinese fish farms are centred in Wuhan where over 70% of the world's fish farms exist. The Tilapia which are farmed have a high fructose diet and eat from the dropping of fruit bats which fly over their ponds at the end of summer. the fructose-rich seeds contained within are natural food for tilapia. the tilapia are sold in tanks with live fish and the aerators of the tanks produce a fine mist which floats around the markets and cafes etc where these tanks are kept. Chinese like their fish fresh. If the virus was in the fish then that mist would have provided a direct respiratory route of entry for the virus which would appear to have mutated rapidly and done more than it was intended. It is likely the gastric route of entry was anticipated and which would have given severe food poisoning to those who ate the fish, thus wrecking another Chinese industry and protein food source. Instead the respiratory path has probably lent itself to the changes seen and which have thereafter plagued the planet. No snakes, no fish were even involved in transmission beyond the fact their water contained the virus.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
what do you think of these articles ?

STOP BLAMING THE BATS !

I am not one for conspiracy theories myself...i lean towards just "cockup" theories of why things go wrong mostly...like this one...eating animals caused a **** up again of a deadly to humans now virus...that is going to happen again and again...logical...no conspiracy about it

The only possible "cover up" i do seriously believe is ?

This Covid-19 Coronavirus did not orginate in BATS or bat soup or Pangolin but PIGS.

Why would China with agreement from other interested animal producers all over the world cover up the animal source ?

Because PIGS are BIG MONEY to China and the rest of the world pig hog pork farms...China own the biggest Pig farms in the USA Smithfields even who are all over Europe subsidiaries.

PIG DNA PORK is the most human like...which is why organ transplants are considered from pigs ...they taste like human flesh too scientists and cannibals have confirmed.

They are the most high risk food to have in the fridge or eat uncooked or cooked...carry a huge number of health risks to humans ...which is not surprising when we realise cannibalism is unhealthy in any species.

I have read many scientific reports on this matter...the COV virus family that Coronavirus belongs to is a very PIG succeptible virus. Pigs pass viruses to humans very easily being so related to the human animal species.

ICTV announced “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” as the name of the new virus on 11 February 2020.

So ? beware...China maybe took the strategic clever decision to let the blame fall on BATS a hated animal species anyway by most with DRACULA associations ..and let us all rage about them closing WET WILD LIFE ANIMAL MEAT MARKETS...of which at least 70 exist in New York as well as London btw ...

But all that diverted rage to BLAME and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...would avoid China and other nations losing BIG MONEY from the HOG FARMS pig breeding and killing industries.

BEWARE therefore...but I repeat...of all the possible "conspiracy" theories around...and i do not discount 5G fries our brains like microwaves and other mobile phone emissions do ...the level of stupidity of our populations to vote in Trump and Bojo are proof enough of THAT for me hey lol....

Beware...if the "cover up" is much simpler.

New research suggests industrial livestock, not wet markets, might be origin of Covid-19

by GRAIN | 30 Mar 2020 |

For one, pigs and humans have very similar immune systems, making it easy for viruses to cross between the two species, as happened with the Nipah virus outbreak in Malaysia in 199810. Indeed, just three years before the Covid-19 outbreak began, tens of thousands of pigs in four factory farms in Qingyuan county in Guangdong, less than 100 km from the site where the SARS outbreak originated in 2003, died from an outbreak of a new, lethal coronavirus strain (SADS) that turned out to be 98 percent identical to a coronavirus found in horseshoe bats in a nearby cave11 . Luckily transmission to humans did not occur, but subsequent laboratory tests demonstrated that such transmission could have been possible12.

Hubei Province, where Wuhan is located, is one of the top five largest producers of pigs in China. Over the past decade, small pig farms in the province have been replaced by large factory farms and medium-sized contract operations, where hundreds or thousands of genetically-uniform pigs are confined in high density barns. These industrial farms are the ideal breeding grounds for the evolution of new pathogens13.

Hubei’s factory pig farms are still reeling from a massive outbreak of African swine fever that struck the province and other parts of China just over a year ago, wiping out up to half of the national herd14. In these conditions, it is entirely possible that an outbreak of a new coronavirus among pigs in the province could go unnoticed.

GRAIN and other organisations and scientists have been raising the alarm for over a decade now about how the industrialisation and corporate consolidation of meat production has generated increased risks for the emergence of global pandemics such as Covid-1915. But this reality has been completely ignored by governments and the big meat companies they are beholden to. As noted by evolutionary biologist Rob Wallace16, "Anyone who aims to understand why viruses are becoming more dangerous must investigate the industrial model of agriculture and, more specifically, livestock production. At present, few governments, and few scientists, are prepared to do so.” With the growing carnage from Covid-19, a radical change in direction is more urgent than ever.

What would you ban to allow people a BLAME focus and what would you do as a small token gesture to appearse the masses ?

BLAME BATS...no big loss of income to China...BAN DOG AND CAT MEAT...no big loss of income to China...and gets people off their backs allowing the murder sales of the high risk PIGS etc uninterupted.
Such viruses don't transfer by the gastric route. Gastric acids would destroy them. It had to be respiratory.

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
Some people says that Corona Virus came from bats but it was wrong.. some tells that it's a man made virus that can kill billion of people. Some of my research or observation in my country will can bring people to the reality..

Oct 1, 2020
Visit site

COVID-19 originated in Wuhan which has a high concentration of hog factory farms in close proximity to the city and their possible role in Zoonosis of SARS CoV 2 is being ignored. Usually there is stringent monitoring policy by veterinarians for such emerging viruses and their possible Zoonosis to humans, however since early 2019 large numbers of pigs were being culled prematurely on suspicion of having ASF. This might have unwittingly concealed the diagnosis of SARS in these pigs. Another factor that is being ignored is that due to high number of culling being carried out in Wuhan to control ASF a large number of casual workers had been temporarily employed without following the usual standards of monitoring these employees for SARS. Does this supposition merit to be used as a starting point for further investigation? Thanks & regards

Oct 1, 2020
Visit site
Thus 95% of Chinese protein would be wiped out along with large segments of their economy in a few short years. Chinese fish farms are centred in Wuhan where over 70% of the world's fish farms exist. The Tilapia which are farmed have a high fructose diet and eat from the dropping of fruit bats which fly over their ponds at the end of summer. the fructose-rich seeds contained within are natural food for tilapia. the tilapia are sold in tanks with live fish and the aerators of the tanks produce a fine mist which floats around the markets and cafes etc where these tanks are kept. Chinese like their fish fresh. If the virus was in the fish then that mist would have provided a direct respiratory route of entry for the virus which would appear to have mutated rapidly and done more than it was intended. It is likely the gastric route of entry was anticipated and which would have given severe food poisoning to those who ate the fish, thus wrecking another Chinese industry and protein food source. Instead the respiratory path has probably lent itself to the changes seen and which have thereafter plagued the planet. No snakes, no fish were even involved in transmission beyond the fact their water contained the virus. I also really worried about searching the things for my phone.

Wuhan has a high concentration of hog factory farms in close proximity to the city and their possible role in Zoonosis of SARS CoV 2 is being ignored. Usually there is stringent monitoring policy by veterinarians for such emerging viruses and their possible Zoonosis to humans, however since early 2019 large numbers of pigs were being culled prematurely on suspicion of having ASF. This might have unwittingly concealed the diagnosis of SARS in these pigs. Another factor that is being ignored is that due to high number of culling being carried out in Wuhan to control ASF a large number of casual workers had been temporarily employed without following the usual standards of monitoring these employees for SARS. Does this supposition merit to be used as a starting point for further investigation?

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
I think that the virus likely emerged in humans outside of Wuhan, but that the seafood market was the conduit for the outbreak, in a similar way that a fruit/veg market in Beijing became the centre of the reemergence of the virus in China in June after a long period of no infections there. Its possible that the virus jumped directly from bats, or that it emerged in humans after passing through an intermediate host from a bat. To the latter, a number of possible species have been suggested, but as of yet there is no evidence pointing to any of them as candidates to play the role of intermediate host, and indeed no evidence linking any of the animals in the wet market in Wuhan to the emergence in humans. Its possible that science may never discover the exact path of transmission from bat to human, and to this point it should be noted that sars-cov was only traced back to a bat via a civet after 15 years of research -illustrating the scale of the task faced by those who have undertaken it.