New Bone-Eating Life Form Discovered in Bizarre Alligator-Corpse Study

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Well that is nice work if you ca get it. Think of people paying taxes all over the country and having to decide what is the cheapest thing to eat because they are poor. Then think of money wasted on this nonsense. Hopefully no Fed or Sate taxes were wasted on this farce,

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Pookey, lol, a little investigative science kind of let us know how much mankind is destroying the oceans! If that's not gotten under control, you might as well forget about food, everything will be dead! As a matter of fact, maybe your party could figure out how to tax corporations and pull their fair share instead of putting the burden on the average American taxpayer!

Well that is nice work if you ca get it. Think of people paying taxes all over the country and having to decide what is the cheapest thing to eat because they are poor. Then think of money wasted on this nonsense. Hopefully no Fed or Sate taxes were wasted on this farce,
Pookey, I hope you never have need of any medication that comes from the sea. I could well imagine one of your ancestors in the 1920s crying foul over the money Alexander Fleming spent growing bacteria in petri dishes.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Pookey, lol, a little investigative science kind of let us know how much mankind is destroying the oceans! If that's not gotten under control, you might as well forget about food, everything will be dead! As a matter of fact, maybe your party could figure out how to tax corporations and pull their fair share instead of putting the burden on the average American taxpayer!
As a matter of fact, Johnny, total corporate profits are between 4 and 5 trillion dollars per year. Our debt now stands at about 21 trillion. So I'll do the math for you. It would take government confiscation of ALL corporate profits for the next 4 to 5 years just to pay off our current debt. We don't have a tax problem - we have a spending problem. If your party spent more time trying to actually fix things than playing political games, our country would be a lot better off.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Really? Well, who's been spending like drunken sailors for the past 3 years? Who's been self-dealing? Try as you might to obfuscate the reality, your party of choice is one of the most egregiously hypocritical in history. That's what happens when you sell your soul to a devious con artist flim-flam man.

Reactions: Kevin
Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Really? Well, who's been spending like drunken sailors for the past 3 years? Who's been self-dealing? Try as you might to obfuscate the reality, your party of choice is one of the most egregiously hypocritical in history. That's what happens when you sell your soul to a devious con artist flim-flam man.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Yep, the budget was balanced and everything was peachy until Trump took office. I gave you facts and all you have to respond is insults. Typical liberal cowardice.

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
What a ridiculously small minded and ignorant comment on some fascinating research.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
That was eloquent. Not.

Totally off base with nothing to do with destroying life on Earth. Democrats have become ecoterrorists with the only agenda being holding onto power. Scare EVERYONE into voting Democrat. This study has nothing to do with politics, but like theists in an ecotheocracy - the religion pf science - you turn it into life and death struggle. I'm surprised your kind aren't bombing your opponents with cries of "eulim akbar" - science is great.

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
That was eloquent. Not.

Totally off base with nothing to do with destroying life on Earth. Democrats have become ecoterrorists with the only agenda being holding onto power. Scare EVERYONE into voting Democrat. This study has nothing to do with politics, but like theists in an ecotheocracy - the religion pf science - you turn it into life and death struggle. I'm surprised your kind aren't bombing your opponents with cries of "eulim akbar" - science is great.
It's great to have this words on the comments well said af.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
Can we all just agree that Andrew Yang is the President we need? "Not left, or right, just forward." All his policies are listed and explained in detail:

The best of which is the Freedom Dividend, $1,000/month to every American age 18 until they "expire." (As well as an additional fund which allows everyone to give money to political candidates, taking the power away from corporate lobbyists.) Most of which will be collected from a VAT aimed at the most profitable corporations and tech companies, which is a tax that can't be avoided.

The money spent on scientific research like this, pales in comparison to the trillions we've spent on war efforts which have been called "the forever wars." (Not to mention, the loss of thousands of American lives) By ending these wars, and getting our troops back, we can better address real problems in America.

To use a quote from Andrew Yang, shutting down research like this while spending billions and trillions on oversea war efforts, is like "Pouring water into a bathtub with a giant hole ripped in it."

Similarly, just removing Trump from office is not a solution. The DNC is only really interested in focusing on the problem, not solutions. Andrew Yang is not "playing ball" with their agenda and narrative, instead offering real and fair solutions to truly "Make America Great Again." Consequently, they've found ways to undermine him, like shutting off his mic during a debate, giving him the least amount of time to speak by far, denying new polls in December to reflect his current polling status and therefore prevent him from attending the last debate. And in one instance, his face was replaced by another person in a graphic of presidential candidates.

The DNC is promoting fear of Trump as a means to encourage their voters to support whoever is polling highest, so that candidate will win in 2020. It's not about who has the best policies. It reminds me of how colleges were a decade ago, where they would urge you to "just get any degree" (and even worse, develop a mindset of doing whatever it takes to succeed) in order to avoid poverty and hardship. (As a minimalist, I'm content working part-time and living in poverty, even though I can afford things other people who make twice as much as I do can't afford, like more expensive/better food.)

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
So why just 1000 per month? That's only 12G a year. Can't do much with that. Why not 5.....or 10? Hey, it's free money. Let's print up a bunch.

As a matter of fact, Johnny, total corporate profits are between 4 and 5 trillion dollars per year. Our debt now stands at about 21 trillion. So I'll do the math for you. It would take government confiscation of ALL corporate profits for the next 4 to 5 years just to pay off our current debt. We don't have a tax problem - we have a spending problem. If your party spent more time trying to actually fix things than playing political games, our country would be a lot better off.

I say get rid of both political parties because they are both useless and both big government no matter Democrypt or Repulicon. They put the con on us pretty much. We fight for each side while they both don't really care about America and are in bed with each other behind closed doors.

I can't tell if you are talking about Obama or Trump? Or was it Bush or Clinton? The way I see it they are all traitors to what was once a Republic and American people.

Last edited:
Can we all just agree that Andrew Yang is the President we need? "Not left, or right, just forward." All his policies are listed and explained in detail:

The best of which is the Freedom Dividend, $1,000/month to every American age 18 until they "expire." (As well as an additional fund which allows everyone to give money to political candidates, taking the power away from corporate lobbyists.) Most of which will be collected from a VAT aimed at the most profitable corporations and tech companies, which is a tax that can't be avoided.

The money spent on scientific research like this, pales in comparison to the trillions we've spent on war efforts which have been called "the forever wars." (Not to mention, the loss of thousands of American lives) By ending these wars, and getting our troops back, we can better address real problems in America.

To use a quote from Andrew Yang, shutting down research like this while spending billions and trillions on oversea war efforts, is like "Pouring water into a bathtub with a giant hole ripped in it."

Similarly, just removing Trump from office is not a solution. The DNC is only really interested in focusing on the problem, not solutions. Andrew Yang is not "playing ball" with their agenda and narrative, instead offering real and fair solutions to truly "Make America Great Again." Consequently, they've found ways to undermine him, like shutting off his mic during a debate, giving him the least amount of time to speak by far, denying new polls in December to reflect his current polling status and therefore prevent him from attending the last debate. And in one instance, his face was replaced by another person in a graphic of presidential candidates.

The DNC is promoting fear of Trump as a means to encourage their voters to support whoever is polling highest, so that candidate will win in 2020. It's not about who has the best policies. It reminds me of how colleges were a decade ago, where they would urge you to "just get any degree" (and even worse, develop a mindset of doing whatever it takes to succeed) in order to avoid poverty and hardship. (As a minimalist, I'm content working part-time and living in poverty, even though I can afford things other people who make twice as much as I do can't afford, like more expensive/better food.)

Well that is one big problem with America. If your not part of the blue bloods and don't have billions of dollars you just can't be president. Even if you are the best person for that job. And even if you somehow were to make it president and you don't follow the Powers That Be agenda you will be shot or blackmailed. So whoever thinks the US is free has a lot to learn.

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Pookey, lol, a little investigative science kind of let us know how much mankind is destroying the oceans!
Tax consultant near me address site company. If that's not gotten under control, you might as well forget about food, everything will be dead! As a matter of fact, maybe your party could figure out how to tax corporations and pull their fair share instead of putting the burden on the average American taxpayer!

Yes, you are right

Well that is one big problem with America. If your not part of the blue bloods and don't have billions of dollars you just can't be president. Even if you are the best person for that job. And even if you somehow were to make it president and you don't follow the Powers That Be agenda you will be shot or blackmailed. So whoever thinks the US is free has a lot to learn.
What are these "powers that be"? How do you know people who go against these are blackmailed? Free as far as individual freedoms, it sure is free.

Finch

BANNED
Nov 22, 2020
Visit site