Neanderthal burial suggests the ancient humans had symbolic thought

Urquiola

BANNED
Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
Neanderthal are not 'the closer human relatives', but some of the oldest humans. H sapiens may have just 250'000 years, but other human species were here more than one or two million years before.
Attributing us as a gratuity, Us, as all true Europeans have at least 2% Neanderthal genetics, the condition of 'humans', is in the line of old semites, who went glad after: 'Fell, fell, fell, the arrogancy of giants!'
Giants were probably a mixed population from whoever are the descendants of Abrahan and older populations there; that National Geographic Geno2.0 stated: 'NG will track Neanderthals', in the beginning of study, when it was not yet realized the size of populations with Neanderthal genetics, points to an insane revival of the spirits who sent giants to extinction, who sent men and women caught in adultery and any offender to lapidation. What if in the end, truth is that all these 'evildoer catchers' are actually 'Amalek', and deserve the end in 1Sam 15, 3?
Carolus once wrote: 'Those in faction should not take from their landlords anything beyond bread, salt, and a place in front of fire, those who abuse of host will be punished in proportion to excess', and also: 'The caporal will assure, with frequent watching, his troop follows him in the obliged silence and good order'. Mene, Thecel, Phares!

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
As a H. sapiens with an unusually high Neanderthal DNA content, I consider the Neanderthals my greatly valued ancestors, not a separate species. I am very proud of a bloodline strong enough to extend back that far. Today we have many technical alternatives for disposing of our dead (I myself will be cremated) but if our Neanderthal forebears were burying their dead, I take that to mean that they were practicing hygienic disposal first and ritualistic tribute second -- just as we do today with our cemeteries and crypts! The Neanderthals faded away to a great extent, as will H. sapiens. At least the Neanderthals had the decency to leave a viable planet behind for all those species who would follow them.

Reactions: Urquiola

Urquiola

BANNED
Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
I have similar 2% Neanderthal DNA background as Wanda (A fish name?), plus 2% Denisovich (Denisova), tests by National Geographic Geno2.0, but Leipzig Human Genetics Institute said no Denisovich DNA found ever in contemporary Europeans (some publications may contradict this) and that Geno2.0 overestimates Denisova genetics. My teeth are Neanderthal.

it seems some had ancestors who enjoyed: 'Fell, fell, fell, the arrogancy of Giants' (also fell 'the arrogancy of the city in the heights', Jerusalem or Hattusa), and are looking for an occasion to repeat that genocide.
Beware of dog!, or: 'The dog dead, rabies is cured', or: 'Who gives bread to alien dog, loses bread, and loses dog', or: 'Who approach a bad tree, a bad shadow covers them'. Agur.

Last edited: