Mystery ancestor mated with ancient humans. And its 'nested' DNA was just found.

Aug 7, 2020
Visit site
I am not a scientist, but evidence suggests that humans may have overtaken our ancestors by deliberately mating with them. Sending small numbers of the group to migrate into lands occupied by other groups, mating with them, then sending in the larger group to dilute it further, after time the results would be zero or close to zero people of the other lineage left. It seems horrible, but humans, it seems, have always had an aptitude for divide and conquer. And maybe this is the way they did it in the ancient past. This also suggests that it may be part of human DNA

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I am not a scientist, but evidence suggests that humans may have overtaken our ancestors by deliberately mating with them. Sending small numbers of the group to migrate into lands occupied by other groups, mating with them, then sending in the larger group to dilute it further, after time the results would be zero or close to zero people of the other lineage left. It seems horrible, but humans, it seems, have always had an aptitude for divide and conquer. And maybe this is the way they did it in the ancient past. This also suggests that it may be part of human DNA
Did they plan all that on their Laptops

May 14, 2020
Visit site
What you're proposing is a very long stretch of the imagination, and the justification of the attitude of divide and conquer. I would highly doubt that early homo sapiens sent out a coordinated attack on Neanderthals and other species around the world, but primarily in Europe. "Ok, we will send in a first batch of invaders, where they will mix with the locals. Then we will send in a larger force one hundred years later, and that would deplete the natives in the area making us the dominate species." "Yes sir." The span of time goes back one million years to 30.000 years ago; that is prior to the last Ice Age. The authors of the article makes no mention of Native peoples here in the hemisphere, and it is acknowledged fact that Native people have been here for at least the past 30,000 years. Do Native Aboriginals have this genome sequence? Like talking about the value of Human Labor, without mentioning Chattel and Indentured labor. You are in fact stating that colonization is a natural part of your human DNA. Are rape, incest, the need to carry firearms, racial superiority, and the need to bully others part of your DNA? Do not lay and crimes of today on the feet of your ancestors.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Today's humans carry the genes of an ancient, unknown ancestor, left there by hominin species intermingling perhaps a million years ago.

Mystery ancestor mated with ancient humans. And its 'nested' DNA was just found. : Read more
Contentious I know, but the Earth appears to have suffered a number of significant to enormous catastrophes in it's past. Some to the point of extinction/near extinction for hominoids/humans and many other species. If after such events there were intermingling of any survivors that grouped together (that includes food gathering, building shelter, problem solving, tech even) is it not likely that over many tens/hundreds of thousands of years that surviving genetics would be altered (ie surviving Neanderthal genes)...?
We cannot assume the level of technologies developed by those ancestors either as there seem to be some extraordinary artifacts which don't appear to fit with expected timelines....

This seems good, albeit the algorithm is new and the new discoveries needs to be repeated.
Among new finds is a high frequency of Erectus introgression:

- "Thus, our analysis suggests that at least about 4 Mb of modern human genomes derives from an unknown but highly diverged archaic hominin, possibly Homo erectus, through at least two separate introgression events. Considering our lack of power, the true contribution could be as much as six times larger."

- "While these fractions are too small to draw strong conclusions, it is plausible that if Homo erectus mixed with the Denisovans, they may have also mixed with Neanderthals, perhaps in the Middle East; or perhaps DNA passed from Homo erectus to Neanderthal through the Denisovans. Altogether, given the number of gene flow events now documented among ancient hominins, it may be reasonable to assume that genetic exchange was likely whenever two groups overlapped in time and space."

[The latter introgression could mean that the global population and not only SE Asians has alleles that passed from Erectus through an intermediate.]

And among older finds is the 200-300 kyrs introgression of humans into Neanderthals, which likely signify an earlier human migration out of Africa.

Contentious I know, but the Earth appears to have suffered a number of significant to enormous catastrophes in it's past. Some to the point of extinction/near extinction for hominoids/humans and many other species ....
We cannot assume the level of technologies developed by those ancestors either as there seem to be some extraordinary artifacts which don't appear to fit with expected timelines....

There is no evidence for any of that, and you don't even try that route.

As far as we can see geology and biology is mostly a tale of continuity, which is why superstition inspired* "catastrophism" was rejected long ago. And those observations are *precisely* based on that we never find sediments, fossils or artifacts out of sequence (but mind that earth quakes, say, can locally turn a sequence upside down). If we did, all of geology, geophysics and biology would instantly go out the window.

Meanwhile, in the real world, it is a fact that Homo has been fairly unsuccessful as ape lineages go until recently. Chimp populations bottlenecks were always 10 times larger, they still have 5 times the allele diversity, and both our bodies (can live with fat) and our culture (increased sociality and 1-4 year delayed weaning - as seen in teeth minerals - to sustain food gathering among the new drier and grassy landscape) evolved under food stress.

[* As a footnote, I just twigged that from the correlations between politicized and religious propaganda "history"- The egyptians were miffed - after hundred of years - that their migrant SW Asian migrants had assimilated and overtaken the rein (Hyksos - just evidenced migration). So when the Hellenistic conquest split and the two parts had made up writers for each mythical propaganda history - the usual "we came from 'gods' and have now god kings" - the western "Manetho" legend introduced a history of "catastrophes" that they pawned off on the competing Jews - and later vice versa as they too wrote similar propaganda histories right after (Dead Sea Scrolls).

I don't think the immigrant rule was much of an upset in other terms, but of course the Hellenistic conquest made even more of a political echo through "superstition time". It's interesting to see how these old, erroneous influences may have come about.]

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site

As far as we can see geology and biology is mostly a tale of continuity, which is why superstition inspired* "catastrophism" was rejected long ago. And those observations are *precisely* based on that we never find sediments, fossils or artifacts out of sequence (but mind that earth quakes, say, can locally turn a sequence upside down). If we did, all of geology, geophysics and biology would instantly go out the window.

Meanwhile, in the real world, it is a fact that Homo has been fairly unsuccessful as ape lineages go until recently. Chimp populations bottlenecks were always 10 times larger, they still have 5 times the allele diversity, and both our bodies (can live with fat) and our culture (increased sociality and 1-4 year delayed weaning - as seen in teeth minerals - to sustain food gathering among the new drier and grassy landscape) evolved under food stress.

[* As a footnote, I just twigged that from the correlations between politicized and religious propaganda "history"- The egyptians were miffed - after hundred of years - that their migrant SW Asian migrants had assimilated and overtaken the rein (Hyksos - just evidenced migration). So when the Hellenistic conquest split and the two parts had made up writers for each mythical propaganda history - the usual "we came from 'gods' and have now god kings" - the western "Manetho" legend introduced a history of "catastrophes" that they pawned off on the competing Jews - and later vice versa as they too wrote similar propaganda histories right after (Dead Sea Scrolls).

I don't think the immigrant rule was much of an upset in other terms, but of course the Hellenistic conquest made even more of a political echo through "superstition time". It's interesting to see how these old, erroneous influences may have come about.]
This might be of interest
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84vv_hiUHm4

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
Idk I understand we are a very intelligent species. You seem to be giving our, living for meer survival, ancestors a ton of intellectual credit. I would assume when simply trying to exist divide and conquer isn't, even if its inherent or genetic in us, a top priority. I'm no Scientist either I'm going purely off commonsense here but it seems ridiculous to me. If this were the case I think races of humans would be gone or extinct as well and maybe they are idk. It just seems if it were that common of humans to extinguish others we would have an individual race. I also think you are forgetting or underestimating the importance of sex in humans. Standards will adjust accordingly for humans to get their desires fulfilled. You must be forgetting how men really are when it comes to sex, which surprises me you being a woman dealing with us daily. We are talking tens of thousands of years ago anything is possible but I just can't see that when simple survival is so demanding.

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
@Weedzilla405 : incorporating 'another' means less competition.
Yeah, I understand the English language. I'm disagreeing with how she thinks it happened! How did my reply say to you I didn't understand what she meant? Her point is an awfully complicated way of "incorporating another" species. Today what do we do? We kill each other! But 30,000 years ago or whatever I'm supposed to believe we came up with this peaceful elimination of others by inbreeding? If anything we'd have thought simpler than today. When in reality it doesn't get much simpler than elimination of those we want gone by killing them!

I still don't see how you read this and thought,"he must not understand what her point was". I just didn't agree with her complicated process, we're talking 10's of thousands of years ago. We were much more simple beings! I actually never said she was wrong either I just said it seemed to complicated to me!

See this whole time you thought I didn't understand her when it was you that didn't understand me Chief! That's how irony works folks! I still don't see how you came up with your reply? 😂😂😂 And have this quote right underneath it! "Believe not. Trust not. Have confidence in your perceptual and conceptual tools". I guess you meant everyone but me huh? 😂😂😂🤘

@Weedzilla405 : as seems to me, mammals tend to cooperate until reaching a certain number in the group/tribe, or/and resource access changes. Humans tend to have less a sense of some critical number. Genetic diversity happens with larger groups. All instinctual (or as I might say, instinxual - Funxionality, yo).

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
@Weedzilla405 : as seems to me, mammals tend to cooperate until reaching a certain number in the group/tribe, or/and resource access changes. Humans tend to have less a sense of some critical number. Genetic diversity happens with larger groups. All instinctual (or as I might say, instinxual - Funxionality, yo).

I don't disagree with your comment, and I apologize for my smart ass comments last reply. I apologize for that. My point is that when survival is your daily main focus everything else is secondary. Trying to get rid of another sub-species, or whatever they would be considered, seems like it wouldn't be top of your list of things to do today! If we as a species were that focused on being the dominant and only humans on Earth there would be no variation in race either. It would imply we're OK with looking different but depends how different. They wouldn't of had the reasoning skills way back then to know that race and a sub-species are two different things. I can give you maybe it's an instinctual possibility, it's just in us to destroy others, but see no way these early humans were consciously trying to exterminate, cromags I believe are the other one's, them as a competitive entity and doing it sexually at that. Unless there were constant battles possibly but then mixing sexually wouldn't have been possible more than likely. I think she's giving these early humans to much credibility in being able to contemplate the idea of exterminating a competitor via sexual incorporation! That's a pretty complicated thought process, not to us today but, for a species 30,000 years ago to consider and enact all while simply trying to survive. Let's not forget daily survival wasn't a given, back then I'm sure we were prey to many other animals at the time as well!

I somewhat feel like maybe we are arguing our points, and not really arguing about the same thing. Maybe I'm wrong I just feel there's a misunderstanding or miscommunication involved here. Almost like we're arguing about 2 different things and not realizing it. IDK! Maybe we're just coming at from such opposite points of view it appears that way to me.

Anyways, to simplify I don't think those early homo sapiens would've had the convenience or the intelligence required to exterminate another species or sub species through sexual incorporation. Just straight out killing them would seem so much more reasonable and possible. Breeding with them isn't really getting rid of them anyway. If we bread with them it was cause of the power of sexual desires and the need to reproduce in general. Both of those are powerful instinctual actions! Damn near unstoppable, the desire is way to strong and instinctual!

Thinking happens across a spectrum. People think about things, but they behave according to their feelings. A simple, 'mmm?' or 'ehhn', coming from their feeling of balance compared to what they see, hear, and smell. Especially the last before, say, five-thousand years ago, as they could smell even disease in each other. (The smell of people most do not know, as they wear things with scents. I will not get close to another, especially a female, with such on them.)

Anyways, people in that age did not spend all their time trying to survive. They fucked off most of the time. Then went hunting when they was hungry. Made some clothing from the skins. Fucked off some more.

I don't see Anthropology telling us things about our psyches we can't see by going outside or turning on the tube. It can tells us a lot about genetic features, and particularly pathogens and such. Check out Greg Bear's DARWIN'S RADIO and sequel for goodness, says ERV.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2020
Visit site

You are wrong about there being no evidence, 11800-12000 years ago it is proven a comet impact ended not only the iceage/lesser dryas but again 70-75000 years ago this entire planets hominid species especially home sapien's when the super volcano TOBA erupted, both events have geological data across the board as proof to happening. No offense but I went there Sir and I can back it up with scientific proof oops you said do not go there. I think all humans would do better to stay up to date on the newest of things. The impact event that ended the last ice age and ALL mega fauna on the planet with a nice rise in oceans by 300-400 feet with continent wide wild fires happened. FLOODS, fire and oceans rising 300-400 feet did the damages.not blitzkrieg of human hunters wiped all the mega fauna out, this was put forth as a truth December of last year, TOBA is ancient news my friend. If you would like me to provide legit resources to the material I would be more than happy to help you out, it is really fascinating and rewrites all we thought we knew which is seeming more and more to be that we do not know our past and cannot know it, if 10k years passes even our cities will enter the fossil records along with all evidence we even were here with such fancy toys but not fancy enough to save us for the one and only threat anyone on the planet should even have a concern about, celestial impact... It happens over and over and over, each time setting all life on this rock back or tossing us right into darkness and caves once more. ALL nukes on this earth would not move a 5 mile wide rock 1 foot if detonated all at once, and we lack things stronger, so you should pay attention, I am not a half wit trying to spell check here, there is LOTS of evidence for these eruptions and impacts, and we are due for a small to large scale one in the next 4500 years if the geological record is to be trusted meaning 2000 foot to 6 miles, yet no one is worried it would take 10-15 years devoting all resources to stop it if tomorrow we found it coming..... open eyes, open ears, open minds or we humans will be fossils that tell no tales and offer up no proof of our works of engineering and technology, found they will say ancient primal beings with not much intelligence beyond basic survival skills hunters is all they have no technology they are more animal than human pffffttt apes..... they would just like we do, a bone much like a picture tells us 1 thing 1 second in time, yet we are none the wiser on this path to more denial.... those among academia who are not of the older generation cannot wait to boot these fools out and fix the records they still think we are having "Bone Wars" look up paleontology and bone wars if you do not know what I mean, that is modern academia when evidence comes forth that crushes the theory all accepted, it matters a lot.... it is not to late to say we are wrong . But many people stand in the way of change and until they die we are stuck with truths that disprove previous notions 100% with facts and those who will not let go of the theories and embrace the facts. We are not the best, culture has risen and fell many times, the cycles of nature on this world is this truth. BEFORE you lash me remember I offered proof that shows truth only for my 2 claims, I do not expect you to wake up fully to all of our situations in one day, we are sitting ducks and are doing nothing to fix that issue. But even if we do not, it has happened before and we rerose from the darkness except now we have the wisdom to stop it from ever happening to this world again and do not care......

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
You are wrong about there being no evidence, 11800-12000 years ago it is proven a comet impact ended not only the iceage/lesser dryas but again 70-75000 years ago this entire planets hominid species especially home sapien's when the super volcano TOBA erupted, both events have geological data across the board as proof to happening. No offense but I went there Sir and I can back it up with scientific proof oops you said do not go there. I think all humans would do better to stay up to date on the newest of things. The impact event that ended the last ice age and ALL mega fauna on the planet with a nice rise in oceans by 300-400 feet with continent wide wild fires happened. FLOODS, fire and oceans rising 300-400 feet did the damages.not blitzkrieg of human hunters wiped all the mega fauna out, this was put forth as a truth December of last year, TOBA is ancient news my friend. If you would like me to provide legit resources to the material I would be more than happy to help you out, it is really fascinating and rewrites all we thought we knew which is seeming more and more to be that we do not know our past and cannot know it, if 10k years passes even our cities will enter the fossil records along with all evidence we even were here with such fancy toys but not fancy enough to save us for the one and only threat anyone on the planet should even have a concern about, celestial impact... It happens over and over and over, each time setting all life on this rock back or tossing us right into darkness and caves once more. ALL nukes on this earth would not move a 5 mile wide rock 1 foot if detonated all at once, and we lack things stronger, so you should pay attention, I am not a half wit trying to spell check here, there is LOTS of evidence for these eruptions and impacts, and we are due for a small to large scale one in the next 4500 years if the geological record is to be trusted meaning 2000 foot to 6 miles, yet no one is worried it would take 10-15 years devoting all resources to stop it if tomorrow we found it coming..... open eyes, open ears, open minds or we humans will be fossils that tell no tales and offer up no proof of our works of engineering and technology, found they will say ancient primal beings with not much intelligence beyond basic survival skills hunters is all they have no technology they are more animal than human pffffttt apes..... they would just like we do, a bone much like a picture tells us 1 thing 1 second in time, yet we are none the wiser on this path to more denial.... those among academia who are not of the older generation cannot wait to boot these fools out and fix the records they still think we are having "Bone Wars" look up paleontology and bone wars if you do not know what I mean, that is modern academia when evidence comes forth that crushes the theory all accepted, it matters a lot.... it is not to late to say we are wrong . But many people stand in the way of change and until they die we are stuck with truths that disprove previous notions 100% with facts and those who will not let go of the theories and embrace the facts. We are not the best, culture has risen and fell many times, the cycles of nature on this world is this truth. BEFORE you lash me remember I offered proof that shows truth only for my 2 claims, I do not expect you to wake up fully to all of our situations in one day, we are sitting ducks and are doing nothing to fix that issue. But even if we do not, it has happened before and we rerose from the darkness except now we have the wisdom to stop it from ever happening to this world again and do not care......
No offense but today's newest things are tomorrow's false assumptions! Something that is proof to you can be merely misreading the evidence to another. I'm not saying your proof is wrong just that things change at the drop of a dime. Simply missing one small piece of evidence can mislead an entire idea down the wrong path! We underestimate our past selves all the time! Ah, one last thing, humans rarely learn from their mistakes as a species. Wisdom does no good to morons that think they already know everything! I mean, we still have nukes and it might keep the peace of sorts but it's not a very intelligent way to go about attaining peace, it's actually really ignorant. Never underestimate the ignorance of the average human, they've been patting themselves on the back for being the most intelligent species on the planet for as long as the thought has been around! The average human is anything but full of wisdom and the world is full of those morons!

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
Thinking happens across a spectrum. People think about things, but they behave according to their feelings. A simple, 'mmm?' or 'ehhn', coming from their feeling of balance compared to what they see, hear, and smell. Especially the last before, say, five-thousand years ago, as they could smell even disease in each other. (The smell of people most do not know, as they wear things with scents. I will not get close to another, especially a female, with such on them.)

Anyways, people in that age did not spend all their time trying to survive. They fucked off most of the time. Then went hunting when they was hungry. Made some clothing from the skins. Fucked off some more.

I don't see Anthropology telling us things about our psyches we can't see by going outside or turning on the tube. It can tells us a lot about genetic features, and particularly pathogens and such. Check out Greg Bear's DARWIN'S RADIO and sequel for goodness, says ERV.

I left this point out of my last reply, I'm not a spring chicken anymore and thoughts escape me at times!

"Anyways, people in that age did not spend all their time trying to survive. They "fucked off most of the time. Then went hunting when they was hungry. Made some clothing from the skins. Fucked off some more"."

Everything you have described here is basic survival is it not? Hunting and eating is about as basic as it gets, besides breathing oxygen i guess. Making clothing from their kills for food is another basic survival need in my mind. If you don't have some sort of clothing when winter comes you'll be losing body parts at minimum. There's not any antibiotics laying around to help out when infection sets in from your fingers falling off right? (Not rhetorical) What you are calling "******* off most of the time" I call surviving or basic survival skills. I mean you really said "people in that age didn't spend all their time trying to survive" then listed two basic survival skills, to you know............survive! "******* off laying around" is born out of a lack of things being thought up to kill boredom. I would assume hobbies didn't really exist back then, but you never know i guess!

My point was humans weren't sitting around trying to think of ways to be the dominant beings in their immediate area because they were kinda busy surviving, ie. Hunting for food (I can't imagine taking down animals with a spear is a quick and easy process, unless you get the lucky perfect strike to the heart), making clothing from the animals killed for food so they didn't freeze to death, reproducing (let's be honest it was one of the few things they had that felt good probably), socializing (on what ever level they had the ability to do so), etc.....I'll throw in the "etc" to cover things I've not thought of or just didn't know existed at the time.

I have no doubt you are an intelligent person. But you listed 2 basic survival needs as though they were merely just things to do to kill boredom. I understand you are trying to prove your point by giving examples to bolster your initial thought. Having a lot of downtime doesn't mean survival was easy, not extremely important, or not of the highest of importance! I feel you're downplaying the daunting day to day tasks it took to be alive the next day. They weren't, in their downtime or "******* off" time, making lists to hit up the local Walmart or Walgreens. I doubt hunting animals was as simple or easy as you imply it to be. You should go out and try to find a deer and kill it with a spear, that you also had to make, no spear stores around, and see how much energy and time it takes to accomplish. It's not gonna just take a spear strike and fall over dead. It wants to live as well, you'll have to track that deer down to where ever it finally succumbed to it's wounds which could take quite a long time I bet. Then cut it up to get the parts you want. That wouldn't leave a lot of "******* off" time in your day. I think you've over simplified something that can be very time and energy consuming! Surviving as an animal would is a very time consuming existence. You don't see to many wild animals just laying around "******* off" because they're bored. It just doesn't happen the way you've so simplisticly implied my friend! Things in the wild don't waste to much of anything. Because mere survival in the wild is difficult and leads to a hard existence!

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
Visit site

I can agree with that but if they weren't thinking about surviving they sure as hell weren't thinking about eliminating another human species is all im saying! Not saying you're wrong but how do you know they could smell disease on each other. Thinking stricktly about surviving, unreasonable, but they definitely were walking around smelling diseases on each other completely rational? Idk man! You find one living out there and ask'em? How would they know that was an ability? Assume it was that way, I'll possibly buy but just stating it like fact while their feelings ruled them, yeah they felt like "damn, I'd really like to be alive I'm hungry but I can't stop smelling all these diseases everyone has today!" When's the last time you walked outside and smelled cancer in the air? Just curious? "Damn, Atook go get that damn heart disease fixed it smells horrible bro"! Something like that I guess? 🤣😂🤣 I ain't buying it man! But go off about disease smell'in bro it's all you!

Last edited: