Mystery ancestor mated with ancient humans. And its 'nested' DNA was just found.

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
Nah. I'll let you spin around with it. A teacher I ain't, and one type of person on my 'not a companion, especially intimate companion' list.
Honestly I don't even mean to say you're wrong but I just don't see how they'd know this ability existed. I know dogs are supposed to have that ability so humans, also being animals, why not! I just don't see how they would know it existed in us. Either way it's been good conversation with you. I appreciate the replies and the sharing of knowledge from you. Peace!

@Weedzilla405 : here you go, holmes...

Yeah, duh.

“We think that this works because the metabolic processes in the body of a diseased patient is completely changed,” Maren von Koeckritz-Blickwede, a professor at the university, said in a video statement posted by the university on YouTube. “We think that the dogs are able to detect a specific smell produced” by the metabolic process.

Dec 25, 2020
Visit site
I have just used the DNA information of this article ina reply to the Biblical question 'Why Humans suffer’, post # 214 & 215 here: ttps://discussthetruth.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1249&start=210. The post contains information about the Genesis accounts that is a game-changer. Although this information has been around for some time, religion, like science, has its diehards who do whatever it takes to suppress information that does not align with accepted traditional teaching.