Mysterious brain disease 'cluster' under investigation in Canada

May 7, 2021
Visit site
We just had a case in Lake Charles, La. It was a guy that I worked with. He was an avid sportsman, went out to his camp alot, around water & wooded environment. Same thing. They said it was a human variant of Creutzfeldt-Jakob. Within 2 weeks of symptoms, he was dead. They really need to compile data from more than one country. No chance of Greg eating beef organ or brain tissue unless its mixed in some processed food product.

May 7, 2021
Visit site
We just had a case in Lake Charles, La. It was a guy that I worked with. He was an avid sportsman, went out to his camp alot, around water & wooded environment. Same thing. They said it was a human variant of Creutzfeldt-Jakob. Within 2 weeks of symptoms, he was dead. They really need to compile data from more than one country. No chance of Greg eating beef organ or brain tissue unless its mixed in some processed food product.
I heard that his body was sent in for autopsy and further study. But I wonder if they realize it could be the same thing as the Canada cases. He was healthy. No known underlying issues or genetic history of similar brain illness. Didnt travel overseas. Has to be environmental. But what is causing it? I'm really curious to hear of any developments on what is causing people to catch this. 2 weeks onset of symptoms to coma to death.