Mother Nature

How much does Mother Nature contribute to climate change? Should we hold her accountable? Man can be held accountable for a small fraction. Mother Nature has been blowing gas from the ocean seafloor and other vents for thousands of years. The old axiom it takes two to tango . Like to see the thoughts of others.

How much does Mother Nature contribute to climate change? Should we hold her accountable? Man can be held accountable for a small fraction. Mother Nature has been blowing gas from the ocean seafloor and other vents for thousands of years. The old axiom it takes two to tango . Like to see the thoughts of others.

Well we know for a fact one day our Sun will eat the Earth. So at the end of the story it's not going to end well for Earth either way. Unless we figure out how to tow it out of the solar system and put into a new one with a young sun.

Climate change has been happening as long as the Earth has been here even without humans. If the Earth feels like we are to much of a threat it will have no problem getting rid of us. Now for pollution and all the empty water bottles in the oceans and oil spills. I think we really need to do a better job on that.

I feel governments are really adding to the factor with Geoengineering. That is something that must be stopped as we the people. The controllers are using Problem, Reaction, Solution for more controls and parasiting more money out of us.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
Visit site

I dont doubt that humans could destroy all other humans, if that were possible. If everyone joined togther and said lets nuke the world, then yes that could be done. But, mother earth would be here long after we are gone, no matter how many bombs we drop.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Humans destroy other humans then you do not know your history it is possible. It takes only one person to nuke the world. Climate change is largely contributed by the earth itself. Since the 1600s earth's magnetic field has been decreasing by 5 percent every decade. The magnetic North is moving to the west at 50 km a year. This lets in solar winds at the convection that will evaporate water, create earthquakes and other cool things. Coupled with the fact that gases that come from the core of the earth are released into the oceans who is killing who?
There is a time in history past that the economic structures of the known world civilizations collapsed due to climate change before the industrial revolution of the last 100 years. Can you provide a date? Man has a small part in climate change, Mother Nature has her own agenda. Governments have their own agenda.

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
Humans destroy other humans then you do not know your history it is possible. It takes only one person to nuke the world. Climate change is largely contributed by the earth itself. Since the 1600s earth's magnetic field has been decreasing by 5 percent every decade. The magnetic North is moving to the west at 50 km a year. This lets in solar winds at the convection that will evaporate water, create earthquakes and other cool things. Coupled with the fact that gases that come from the core of the earth are released into the oceans who is killing who?
There is a time in history past that the economic structures of the known world civilizations collapsed due to climate change before the industrial revolution of the last 100 years. Can you provide a date? Man has a small part in climate change, Mother Nature has her own agenda. Governments have their own agenda.

Agreed. They actually found an acient tree that proves the magnetic poles switched places. We did burn down half the amazon. Somewhere roughly larger than the size of france. That probably has an effect. Do I think car polution or cow farts will end the world, no. Thats stupid to think that, its bizzare and stupid to think that.

We did not burn down the Amazon. We infers I did that when in fact Brazil did that to themselves and it affects things around the world. My point on my question was before you make a judgement about what man does to the climate you have to weigh in what Mother Nature does within the laws of conservation and Natural laws which are exact. You cannot hold me accountable for what another country does and make me bleed for it on a universal object. I would like to take all these climate control children and place them 10 blocks inside of Nuevo Leon on any day and set up their tirade against America's climate control policies and see how long they would last. My guess is they would last only a couple of hours. Look at both sides of the coin before you make a judgement never assume what you are being told is the truth it could be a half truth.

Agreed that Mother Nature holds all the big cards. I'm actually surprised that the fact that we are in a deep solar Sunspot minimum for the recent couple of years hasn't been well noted in the Global Warming debate. Yet it would be unwise to think we produce negligible effects (e.g. consider CFC production vs ozone hole size).

We include other cultures like China that could give a hoot what they do. Set your arguments in those cultures and see how far you get. The key word here is control. So your argument would be how much is me going to use controls that affect all the we's of the world. To get everyone to use less underarm deodorant. We steward are own space can't be held responsible for the we's of the world.

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
We did not burn down the Amazon. We infers I did that when in fact Brazil did that to themselves and it affects things around the world. My point on my question was before you make a judgement about what man does to the climate you have to weigh in what Mother Nature does within the laws of conservation and Natural laws which are exact. You cannot hold me accountable for what another country does and make me bleed for it on a universal object. I would like to take all these climate control children and place them 10 blocks inside of Nuevo Leon on any day and set up their tirade against America's climate control policies and see how long they would last. My guess is they would last only a couple of hours. Look at both sides of the coin before you make a judgement never assume what you are being told is the truth it could be a half truth.

Haha, I didnt mean america, I meant mankind. Your crazy.

You said we burn the forests ect. in today's society usually means America is guilty as a generalization iparticularly the white race. The use of the vernacular, ha ha, just indicates your cognitive skills are sorely lacking.

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
I dont beleive everything Im told. I just beleived what I saw on a map and from a picture of outer space. Maybe thats too much to beleive.
I am no
You said we burn the forests ect. in today's society usually means America is guilty as a generalization iparticularly the white race. The use of the vernacular, ha ha, just indicates your cognitive skills are sorely lacking.

Yo, Im not laughing cause that, nor am I angry. Im just as high as a kite right now and cant type any coherant scentences. Like Im struggling to type this. Plus I got plagque flu up in here. For real though Im trying to figure out why you so defensive and unchill. Turn it down a notch I can hear it thoeugh your anger.

The original point perhaps veiled before you castrate mankind on climate change as the sole source of the classic fairy tale, the Sky is Falling look at both sides of the coin. The Red Sea produces as much pollution as the big industrial nations of the world. Being stoned negates any of your assumptions.

Well we know for a fact one day our Sun will eat the Earth. So at the end of the story it's not going to end well for Earth either way. Unless we figure out how to tow it out of the solar system and put into a new one with a young sun.

Climate change has been happening as long as the Earth has been here even without humans. If the Earth feels like we are to much of a threat it will have no problem getting rid of us. Now for pollution and all the empty water bottles in the oceans and oil spills. I think we really need to do a better job on that.

I feel governments are really adding to the factor with Geoengineering. That is something that must be stopped as we the people. The controllers are using Problem, Reaction, Solution for more controls and parasiting more money out of us.
Few billion years away man! Don't get too existential

Acctually, China is the most guilty. We are all contributors to climate change however. It is so ingrained in our economy that it will be EXTREMELY difficult to stop it. It isn't some *** thing, it is THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE'S fault, not just america, not just white people, we ALL contribute to polution and climate change. Fun fact: not using paper products (ig. digital instead of paper books) sutatianble forest harvesting hurts the enviroment, and paper companies that can't matintain forests anymore for financial reasons usally turn it over to developers.

The original point perhaps veiled before you castrate mankind on climate change as the sole source of the classic fairy tale, the Sky is Falling look at both sides of the coin. The Red Sea produces as much pollution as the big industrial nations of the world. Being stoned negates any of your assumptions.
The carbon cycle maintained stable CO2 levels for a very long time. It is a proven fact (if you require scientific papers on the subject I will be happy to provide) that humans are adding more CO2 and other greenhouse gasses like methane to the atmosphere faster then oceanic and biotic carbon burial can take it out. We have observed more CO2 in the atmosphere since the industrial revolution then ever before as far back as we have data from ice cores. The fact that there is such a dramatic rise out of the ice age that we live in (yes its an ice age we live in an interglacial) is unpreccedented at this speed. For information on what high levels of greenhouse gasses and disruption of the Carbon Cycle can do to our planet, may I refer you to the book Ends of the World.

We include other cultures like China that could give a hoot what they do. Set your arguments in those cultures and see how far you get. The key word here is control. So your argument would be how much is me going to use controls that affect all the we's of the world. To get everyone to use less underarm deodorant. We steward are own space can't be held responsible for the we's of the world.
Not cultures, more countries with a government like China don't care because manufacturing is such a major part of their economy. It is the selfishness of economy over future of humanity and the bioshpere that shows part of the issue.

That should serve as a warning. The magnetic field is very erratic (interesting Aron Ra video that include the subject). Also, some of those civilizations caused that climate change. For example, unsutainable farming practices and deforestation doomed many mesoamerican cultures.

Recent research suggest that the life forms we interact with, are only a portion of the biomass here. These newer discoveries will have a great impact on our understanding of our biosphere.

I believe our knowledge to be very scant on how all this works.

Recent research suggest that the life forms we interact with, are only a portion of the biomass here. These newer discoveries will have a great impact on our understanding of our biosphere.

I believe our knowledge to be very scant on how all this works.
Is this a rebutal of anything? It would be useful to reply to one of my posts so I would know.