Model suggests how airborne coronavirus particles spread in grocery store aisles

Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
This is a very important model and it makes perfect sense. Enter a store aisle and encounter a completely invisible enemy! This threat requires more than 6 feet of distancing to prevent infection. Thank you for publishing.

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
This is a very important model and it makes perfect sense. Enter a store aisle and encounter a completely invisible enemy! This threat requires more than 6 feet of distancing to prevent infection. Thank you for publishing.
And just how are we supposed to get groceries? All supermarkets here are busy, and so all we'd be left with are small convenience stores filled with unhealthy foods.

Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
And just how are we supposed to get groceries? All supermarkets here are busy, and so all we'd be left with are small convenience stores filled with unhealthy foods.
Wear a mask. Wear gloves. Shop at off-hours. Request delivery. Wait until oblivious shoppers have cleared your aisle. Order online. Get creative with what's already in your fridge and cupboard. Act like a New Englander: "Use it up, wear it out. Make it do or do without."

Reactions: VGC
Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
It looks like someone set off a fire extinguisher...The Model must be a holdover from the 2nd hand smoke crowd
Not a holdover. Just another sickening example of how "My smoking is none of your business" and "Sure, I'm sick, but I'm out of Fritos" no longer hold up as excuses for exposing others to the hazardous effects of one's personal vices and illnesses. Keep your smoke and your germs to yourself!!