Megalodon's hugeness was 'off-the-scale' — even for a shark

Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
A true king of the oceans. Hard to imagine seeing this monster shark in the flesh.

It is unfortunate that certain programs put forward the idea that at least one is still prowling our seas, and that people who watch this bit of insanity actually swallow the misinformation presented by fake scientists. The same people who have "proven" that mermaids exist.

As the saying goes "Truth is stranger than fiction". This article has provided me with additional information to counter the arguments of those who for some uncanny reason want to believe this wonder is still roaming around.

Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
No, it wasn't a movie. One of Discovery's "documentaries" with fake scientists, witnesses etc. I don't know which is worse: their Megalodon fake documentary or their one on mermaids. Apparently there were very tiny disclaimers about the show being fictional but the tiny letters flashed by the screen at the beginning and end of the show.
I looked up the supposed scientists and found out each one was an actor and their universities or research groups non-existent.
The gullibility of so many supposedly intelligent people always amazes me.