Meet the zeptosecond, the shortest unit of time ever measured

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
If you would like to here more on my light theory just let me know i can teach you what the unaverse is and its light reflected and really small far away but really big a shadow gets bigger as it streatches so what we are looking at is what you whould see if you looked at anything really close the quatom demention really big is the light we call the unerverse

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Light and dark matter light and dark are light traveling away from us into the dark is what they want us to be alive the unevers is not real just light really small far away please let others no the truth is out there and dark is bad for light causes it to traveling away if it didn't travel time whould not tick light speed is measure by time time is the travel of are light reflected into the dark 🌑 is a hole threw the other side of the dark and its light we are in the light reflected is the unerverse

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Tell every one I will be back soon to explain in a better understand light and dark I was meant to tell everyone about it but only when the time was right and now we no something is not right with what we are thought James webb was the answer it tells us something is not right with are understanding we just no what we are thought