Medical conditions created from DNA deficiency altering evolution

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I truly believe that humans are experiencing mental health and physical issues, on a scale unprecedented and passed on via DNA in our mixing populations . I think this is down to a few different scenarios (just my personal belief). Our DNA that took unknown amount of years to develop on continents separated from travel in history, developed in different climates (temperature), different altitudes (pressure) radiation exposure locally (from within planet or external) and the foods that are eaten in their local environment and cultures.
All these factors created a stable genetic species that survived well in their environment. Once humans started to travel continents and to isolated places on the planet, genetic mixing started to take place. This is where detrimental health problems started, as the offspring dependent on where they lived and the foods they were consuming started to alter imbalance in the chemical makeup of their new DNA structure. This gradual decline of essential nutrients and elements needed for their cells to operate efficiently started to become apparent generations down the line, coupled with some natural organic wildly grown vegetation and fungus that has been omitted from our diets by the governors and powers of the lands, making certain substances illegal have also taken things out of our diets that played a big part in our evolution. This in turn lowers chemical reactions within our finely tuned biological systems creating unlimited diversity of damage within our cell structures.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I truly believe that humans are experiencing mental health and physical issues, on a scale unprecedented and passed on via DNA in our mixing populations . I think this is down to a few different scenarios (just my personal belief). Our DNA that took unknown amount of years to develop on continents separated from travel in history, developed in different climates (temperature), different altitudes (pressure) radiation exposure locally (from within planet or external) and the foods that are eaten in their local environment and cultures.
All these factors created a stable genetic species that survived well in their environment. Once humans started to travel continents and to isolated places on the planet, genetic mixing started to take place. This is where detrimental health problems started, as the offspring dependent on where they lived and the foods they were consuming started to alter imbalance in the chemical makeup of their new DNA structure. This gradual decline of essential nutrients and elements needed for their cells to operate efficiently started to become apparent generations down the line, coupled with some natural organic wildly grown vegetation and fungus that has been omitted from our diets by the governors and powers of the lands, making certain substances illegal have also taken things out of our diets that played a big part in our evolution. This in turn lowers chemical reactions within our finely tuned biological systems creating unlimited diversity of damage within our cell structures.

Yes, you do have a valid point. Temperature and pressure may contribute. DNA in mixing populations and foods does account for a fair bit (my personal opinion only) also.

Reactions: Nickstein

NicolettaLanese

Staff member
Nov 20, 2019
Visit site

While I follow your premise, research actually suggests that genetic diversity promotes the overall health of a species, including that of humans.

At the level of individuals, our genes sometimes allow us metabolize certain foods and substances more efficiently than other people from other demographics can, or else prevent us from doing so. The same goes for genes that code for traits that help us live in different environments, although I'm not sure how strong a role genes plays in our tolerance for high altitudes/pressure.

Overall, though, humans all share fairly similar DNA, and the movement of people from place to place doesn't undermine or introduce "chemical imbalances" into the molecule's structure due to the consumption of new foods, etc. Radiation exposure is a whole other issue, and could be harmful to anyone, anywhere, depending on what kind of radiation you're talking about. (I'm unsure what kind you're referencing above.)

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
To work accurately, every cell relies upon a large number of proteins to carry out their responsibilities in the correct spots at the correct occasions. Once in a while, quality changes forestall at least one of these proteins from working appropriately. By changing a quality's guidelines for making a protein, a transformation can make the protein glitch or to be missing completely. At the point when a change modifies a protein that assumes a basic job in the body, it can disturb typical improvement or cause an ailment. A condition brought about by changes in at least one qualities is known as a hereditary issue.