Master in Drug Discovery and Neuroscience

Oct 4, 2020
Hi, everyone,I wanted to ask you something. I really love science and Pharmacology and Neuroscience , but I really don't want to do experiments in animals . I can't see them dying from a new drug etc but are there any masters in this field that do not involve animal testing? Thank you !

Reactions: petra4
Sep 23, 2020
You could always volunteer your for some new drug test or new medical procedure you should look into it it might pay pretty good and while I am on the subject of paying does anyone know if they medical experimenters are paying for your antibodys in your blood I think it is time to look at this

Gringoz

BANNED
Oct 3, 2020
Hi, everyone,I wanted to ask you something. I really love science and Pharmacology and Neuroscience , but I really don't want to do experiments in animals . I can't see them dying from a new drug etc but are there any masters in this field that do not involve animal testing? Thank you !
No

Reactions: Dirt moss
Dec 24, 2020
What do you mean master in this field that don't involve animal testing? Any drug is tested on animals. Mostly on rats and rabbits, as their nervous system is similar to that of humans. Even when in 2000, scientists were trying to create a drug that can dull pain in the body. They every time tested on rats. They realized that the desired effect they need is cannabis. After that doctors began to recommend cannabis to patients to dull the pain. For example, my cousin's knees hurt. He ordered some cannabis at weedsmart.net and after using it, he stopped feeling pain.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019
What do you mean master in this field that don't involve animal testing? Any drug is tested on animals. Mostly on rats and rabbits, as their nervous system is similar to that of humans. Even when in 2000, scientists were trying to create a drug that can dull pain in the body. They every time tested on rats. They realized that the desired effect they need is cannabis. After that doctors began to recommend cannabis to patients to dull the pain. For example, my cousin's knees hurt. He ordered some cannabis at weedsmart.net and after using it, he stopped feeling pain.
Preferences is most acceptable on animals. Why? Society in general doesn't want to accept marijuana/cannabis as a legal alternative.

ASK THE COMMUNITY