Masks and closures in Arizona led to a 75% decrease in coronavirus cases

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
This is clearly not a surprise. But this data likely irritates the never-maskers out there.

Do you have a right to refuse to wear a mask, even when it endangers the lives of others? Most people say no!

How could anyone not understand that masks are so important?

They simply have no concept or concern about stopping the disease, or minimizing its victims.

One must suspect these people are way down on the lower half of the IQ bell curve.

WEAR MASKS, YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!

Oct 11, 2020
Visit site
So you plan on wearing a mask the rest of your life? That would certainly reduce the risk of illness from others. Do that if you'd like. We have many airborne illnesses around, this isn't a new concern. It's likely the increase in cases was driven be increases in testing. A mask protects you but not necessarily anybody else. If you're afraid of the Covid wear a mask. I'm not responsible for your health and you're not responsible for mine. You can protect yourself by not socializing with others and wearing protective gear. For that matter why stop at a mask. There's lots of other protective gear you can use. Are you doing that also?

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm not responsible for your health and you're not responsible for mine.

There are active law enforcement penalties in some places of the country, and throughout the world, that say you are responsible for my health and must wear a mask and keep distance, or face prosecution. We can only hope you live in such a place because in the event of a pandemic, everyone should be responsible for everyone else's health. Sadly, some of these people require law enforcement to comply, and end up with fines, and perhaps even jail time. It has been noted that being in jail risks a greater chance for infection.

Ignoring pandemic restrictions is like being a drunk driver. A drunk driver also may not think they are responsible for other people's health. If someone gets in their way while they are DWI, that is just too bad. There are parallels to such thinking regarding pandemics. People who are threats to the greater good of society are people who should be dealt with by law enforcement.

There is little wonder that humans are doomed. The lower-half-of-the-IQ-curve-people are bound to kill off themselves, and take the upper half with them. It does seem inevitable.

Oct 11, 2020
Visit site
There are active law enforcement penalties in some places of the country, and throughout the world, that say you are responsible for my health and must wear a mask and keep distance, or face prosecution. We can only hope you live in such a place because in the event of a pandemic, everyone should be responsible for everyone else's health. Sadly, some of these people require law enforcement to comply, and end up with fines, and perhaps even jail time. It has been noted that being in jail risks a greater chance for infection.

Ignoring pandemic restrictions is like being a drunk driver. A drunk driver also may not think they are responsible for other people's health. If someone gets in their way while they are DWI, that is just too bad. There are parallels to such thinking regarding pandemics. People who are threats to the greater good of society are people who should be dealt with by law enforcement.

There is little wonder that humans are doomed. The lower-half-of-the-IQ-curve-people are bound to kill off themselves, and take the upper half with them. It does seem inevitable.

Oct 11, 2020
Visit site
So answer my question. Are you planning on wearing a mask the rest of your life? You argued that it was a matter of health now you're saying its a matter of legality. Which is it. Certainly if you wear a mask the rest of your life you'll be safer from various diseases. Or are you saying people are stupid simply because they are not obeying the law? Wearing a mask protects you not necessarily me. my wearing a mask has little if any effect on you. As far as drinking and driving, the drinking part is the risk. It's an action that can be avoided that might possibly endanger another person. Its not a legitimate comparison.

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
You argued that it was a matter of health now you're saying its a matter of legality. Which is it.

Clearly it is both. The health issue forces the legal issue because of people who are not informed, or care, about the hazards. Just like the drunk driver. They may not be informed of the hazards, so laws are required to spell them out. Ignorance of laws is no excuse, but can have its consequences.

my wearing a mask has little if any effect on you.

This proves you have little understanding of the problem. Wearing masks protects everyone. If you are infected, you wear a mask to limit spread. If you are not infected, you wear a mask to avoid contracting the virus. This is absolute scientific fact derived from studies all over the world.

Clearly it is the lack of such knowledge that is the most dangerous thing to the survival of the human race. The pandemic has made this all too obvious.

While Darwin had the answers for evolution with "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection", he never wrote the flip side:

"On the Extinction of Species by Lack of Knowledge."

Perhaps someone should take up the topic and explain why we are doomed because of ignorance which cannot be circumvented.